Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years (47542 Views)

Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / South Africa Slips Into Recession / South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jayceon:
Every person with fully functioning brain cells know exactly what Helen meant with those remarks but it seems it upsets outsiders more than South Africans

Hahahaha exactly bro, Smh.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha exactly bro, Smh.
This outsiders are something else I tell ya,they are pained by the south African government taking care of our senior citizens and homeless children as if the money is stolen from Nigeria...choiiii

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jayceon:
This outsiders are something else I tell ya,they are pained by the south African government taking care of our senior citizens and homeless children as if the money is stolen from Nigeria...choiiii

Remember Jace to them a government that cares about its vulnerable citizens is promoting " laziness "lol. They would rather see those kids(some as young as 10) being "industrious " aka hawking on the streets and begging or taking that boat ride to slavery. Maybe it's their money coz it really pains them.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Remember Jace to them a government that cares about its vulnerable citizens is promoting " laziness "lol. They would rather see those kids(some as young as 10) being "industrious " aka hawking on the streets and begging or taking that boat ride to slavery. Maybe it's their money coz it really pains them.
maybe it's that N63 billion they "donated" to SA during trying times that's got them thinking that their unsolicited opinions count for shìt

Ohh a government that works "promotes laziness"? That's interesting that people can form long queues under blazing west African sun to elect leaders that don't care about the citizens..mmm

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Jayceon:
maybe it's that N63 billion they "donated" to SA during trying times that's got them thinking that their unsolicited opinions count for shìt

Ohh a government that works "promotes laziness"? That's interesting that people can form long queues under blazing west African sun to elect leaders that don't care about the citizens..mmm

Hahahaha @N63 billion grin. My brother I just can't comprehend it myself. And I laughed so hard at one of the comments, one guy said " the worst SA government would be the best Nigerian government, but SAns are lazy people " lol. What I found funny about this is that he doesn't understand that the people who govern SA are the same lazy people grin. Leaders are a reflection of their own society , I will end there grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha @N63 billion grin. My brother I just can't comprehend it myself. And I laughed so hard at one of the comments, one guy said " the worst SA government would be the best Nigerian government, but SAns are lazy people " lol. What I found funny about this is that he doesn't understand that the people who govern SA are the same lazy people grin. Leaders are a reflection of their own society , I will end there grin.
Are you really talking about laziness? If you not lazy, tell me why your ancestors couldn't fight when the white rendered 3.5 millions of them homeless?

This is what you can't hear of in West Africa, you can't come to my land and take it. I'd rather fight till my last blood not run away like cowards. You guys are bunch of lazy coward, no wonder the whites segregated you for over 4 decades because you can't bite.

N:B all4naija is back, if you don't know me lady ask from your country men Mdza or Morpheus and co. It's time I returned you guys back to apartheid era on nairaland like you were when I was in active service. I'd be waiting for you all.

This is me all49ja representing my nation with the facts

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jayceon:

For how many decades was your ancestors who owns the land were not allowed to vote in their own country? Shame. You just started voting less than 23years ago and you're shouting? I blame Obasanjo, he should have left you guys were you truely belong has toothless nonentity that their voice doesn't matters in his own land. Whew!!
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
All49ja:

For how many decades was your ancestors who owns the land were not allowed to vote in their own country? Shame. You just started voting less than 23years ago and you're shouting? I blame Obasanjo, he should have left you guys were you truely belong has toothless nonentity that their voice doesn't matters in his own land. Whew!!

So the goat butler finally crept out of his Northern cave in the wilderness of Madiguri to come school us on democracy while he's enclave got independence in the 1960's and since lived under military dictatorships while only tasting true democracy in 2000 by the help of the very south africa he now wants to claim superiority over how ironic.

Abacha hanged you lot everyday while looting your resources and left you with 100m lazy maggots who now perish in the Mediterranean sea trying to escape the Nigeria aka land of free blacks.

Nigeria the great giant of africa 100% black criminal breeding paradise whose citizens by the thousands died this year crossing deserts and seas on there way to the whitemans heaven.

Is this the nation who tries to preach to us about freedom and democracy. Now tell me with all that land why aren't Nigerians staying in there country and developing there land.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
All49ja:

Go back to school,the grammatical blunders in this incoherent diarrhea can make a preschool kid shake their heads in disbelieve.geeez

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by morpheus24: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Missed you too Moffie.

Last time we had an disagreement on NL I got banned for life by your resident fuucktaard mods so I will let your palm wine induced base less rants slide for now.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Its cause you were a very emotional Saffer then and were very sensitive. I hope you have grown up a little and had time to reflect
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by morpheus24: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jayceon:
Every person with fully functioning brain cells know exactly what Helen meant with those remarks but it seems it upsets outsiders more than South Africans
Its a ridiculous and insensitive statement, especially considering the history of the country in terms of what colonialism and Apatheid had especially done to the natives.

Many a White in SA cannot grasp this concept as they have always been on the other side of the fence as is Madam Zille, regardless of how much she has fought for equality. ITs called White Priviledge or in my own words. White audacity.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by morpheus24: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jayceon:

Please have some respect and refer to other Africans in a dignified manner. I prefer foreign nationals or refer to me by my nationality if you don't mind.

This 'Uitlander" reference is indicative of your colonized minds.

Like I said earlier why should anyone be pained for taking care of senior citizens or homeless kids with makeshift one room RDP houses. I am concerned at the rate these poor gugu's are left with illegitimate children being dumped and running around those houses with no mothers or fathers to take care of them
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by morpheus24: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lionessza:

The Vulnerable in society are the elderly and the kids not full grown fat azz men and women toyi toyi on the streets.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

So the goat butler finally crept out of his Northern cave in the wilderness of Madiguri to come school us on democracy while he's enclave got independence in the 1960's and since lived under military dictatorships while only tasting true democracy in 2000 by the help of the very south africa he now wants to claim superiority over how ironic.

Abacha hanged you lot everyday while looting your resources and left you with 100m lazy maggots who now perish in the Mediterranean sea trying to escape the Nigeria aka land of free blacks.

Nigeria the great giant of africa 100% black criminal breeding paradise whose citizens by the thousands died this year crossing deserts and seas on there way to the whitemans heaven.

Is this the nation who tries to preach to us about freedom and democracy. Now tell me with all that land why aren't Nigerians staying in there country and developing there land.
can you imagine the audacity of that slow bästard

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by morpheus24: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jayceon:

Not worth a response.

Gibberish!
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by morpheus24: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
All49ja:

Are you really talking about laziness? If you not lazy, tell me why your ancestors couldn't fight when the white rendered 3.5 millions of them homeless?

This is what you can't hear of in West Africa, you can't come to my land and take it. I'd rather fight till my last blood not run away like cowards. You guys are bunch of lazy coward, no wonder the whites segregated you for over 4 decades because you can't bite.

N:B all4naija is back, if you don't know me lady ask from your country men Mdza or Morpheus and co. It's time I returned you guys back to apartheid era on nairaland like you were when I was in active service. I'd be waiting for you all.

This is me all49ja representing my nation with the facts

This guy you still dey here.

na wa o!

You be soldier for Nairaland. Respect
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by morpheus24: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Who preaches freedom and democracy to SA on this forum. Hmmmm??
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
morpheus24:

na wa o!
Should we FEAR THE WALKING DEAD

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
morpheus24:

Who preaches freedom and democracy to SA on this forum. Hmmmm??
Acute Amnesia now hey MORPH
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by morpheus24: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Acute Amnesia now hey MORPH

You are probably thinking of some other people. What concept of freedom or democracy would I be preaching to a sovereign state other than those outlined in the Universal declaration of human rights.

Nope never me!
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
morpheus24:

Please have some respect and refer to other Africans in a dignified manner. I prefer foreign nationals or refer to me by my nationality if you don't mind.

This 'Uitlander" reference is indicative of your colonized minds.

Like I said earlier why should anyone be pained for taking care of senior citizens or homeless kids with makeshift one room RDP houses. I am concerned at the rate these poor gugu's are left with illegitimate children being dumped and running around those houses with no mothers or fathers to take care of them
refer to other Africans in a dignified manner ...the same people referring to others as "primitive Zulus" are now demanding respect from others

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Lol you are comparing military rule by Nigerians to your own minority rule of white? In your land they segregate you for 50 years with your coward forefathers running away.

A series of Land Acts set aside more than 80 percent of your country’s land for the white minority, and “pass laws” required non-whites to carry documents authorizing their presence in restricted areas. In order to limit contact between the races, the government established separate public facilities for whites and non-whites, limited the activity of nonwhite labor unions and denied non-white participation in national government.

You paid tax but not allowed to participate in
government for 5 decades. If not for OBJ and other African leaders in early 90's you'd still be still be living in your Bantustans drinking beer in the morning.

In one of the most devastating aspects of apartheid, the government forcibly removed black South Africans from rural areas designated as “white” to the homelands, and sold their land at low prices to white farmers. From 1961 to 1994, more than 3.5 million people were forcibly removed from their homes and deposited in the Bantustans, where they were plunged into poverty and hopelessness.

You think you're still not slaves?

According to LSA data this January the white South Africans still command the highest average incomes in the country at approximately R444,446 a year. This is over 1.5 times greater than Indians/Asians at R271,621 per year, and almost 5 times more than black South Africans, at R92,893 per year. After 23 years of your so called posts apartheid era.

In your own land a foreigner that travels miles navigating ocean is still doing far better than you. That's why you have inferiority complex and hate the whites and black foreigners.

Your cowardness can't make you touch the white, but you resort to attacking the black foreigners that has far lesser than 1% of SA total wealth while licking the White man's feet that has over 80%. If this isn't witchcraft, I dunno what it's.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
morpheus24:

na wa o!

I was laying low till I noticed your countrymen outburst. I couldn't take it any longer. I missed here menh. I must confess I miss you. You still in this game? cool.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jayceon:
Go back to school,the grammatical blunders in this incoherent diarrhea can make a preschool kid shake their heads in disbelieve.geeez
I was typing that in a rush, but I do hope you get the message.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jayceon:
How long would it last? Can the percentage of black work force tax cater for the senior citizens and homeless? It's the tax from the White's man they use to feed you. You're still at there mercies.

Move on kid
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah that's why you have kids anyhow because of government grant. You turned it to poverty alleviating scheme. An average 20yrs old SA girl already have a baby, at 27 three baby fathers grin

The government giving kid's grant count it has liability that's why condom is free virtually in all your institution because it's actually gonna cost less to provide free condoms than to feed unwanted babies.

Use your head !!

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
All49ja:

I was typing that in a rush, but I do hope you get the message.

the "message" was like a fart in a wind,it had no effect embarassed

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jayceon:
the "message" was like a fart in a wind,it had no effect embarassed
Yeah you can't get the message when you just smoked marijuana. Weed would soon be legalize in SA, so you wouldn't have to hide under your mama's bed to blow some.

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
All49ja:

How long would it last? Can the percentage of black work force tax cater for the senior citizens and homeless? It's the tax from the White's man they use to feed you. You're still at there mercies.

Move on kid
my bet says it will last longer than fuel in a nigerian filling station

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jayceon:
my bet says it will last longer than fuel in a nigerian filling station
Says by a coward his ancestors ran away when their land was taken and taking credit for what his race didn't provide.. Inferior sheep

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
All49ja:

Says by a coward his ancestors ran away when their land was taken and taking credit for what his race didn't provide.. Inferior sheep
You can do better than this,you crawled out of your stinking Kirikiri cave to retaliate with such weak jabs?

I'm bored

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 12:02am On Jun 10, 2017
Jayceon:
You can do better than this,you crawled out of your stinking Kirikiri cave to retaliate with such weak jabs?

I'm bored

I'm not your entertainer dude, go continue your labour job.

Swerve!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency / Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured / Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.