Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi (16577 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Raping Schoolgirls In Abuja (Photos) / Siblings Arrested For Kidnapping 88-Year-Old Father (Photo) / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by joshkiddies: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
24-year-old Suleiman Isah and 31-year-old Musa Mohammed from Ankpa, Kogi State, were arrested by operatives of the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Intelligence Response Team (IRT), for reportedly abducting Chief Imam/Islamic Scholar, Alhaji Jibrin Idris, on February 21.

The suspects Suleiman and Musa were arrested on May 29 at Ninth Mile, Enugu State, and Ayinba in Kogi.

Confessing to the crime, the suspects allegedly confessed to be four in the gang, giving the names of others as Bashir and Mangal. The police said efforts are on to arrest the two members at large.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/igs-team-arrests-two-abducting-chief-imam-way-mosque-%EF%BB%BF.html

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by dessz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
the guy with shortsleeve is really cone headed (upside down cone) grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by mikeycharles(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Na wa o! The crime rate in Nigeria is now alarming

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by DollarAngel(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Suleiman and Musa na dem,
SEE WHAT YOLOOBA MUSLIM DID TO A FELLOW MUMSLIM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ncan
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
The crime rate in Naija has skyrocketed. Even our religious leaders are not safe anymore..... it wasn't like this before... Buhari God bless you.

meanwhilebcheck this out...

10 unbelievable and shocking facts about Nigeria today
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Evablizin(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yes police finished them,give them the beating the will never forget and after that lock them the inside kirikiri make mosquito finish the remaining work
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by leonine1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
CAN must see this
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by TINALETC3(f): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
See dia heads
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Pope22(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Iman?

I wish there was a space for me to faint, all the same let me faint while standing.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Braveryy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
I see
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by wiloy2k8(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Trained by the Flattrrons!! grin grin grin grin
Shoudl I say they are flattrrons since Nlamidi Cownu is claiming Kogi is part of biafrauud

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Hamsaini: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by free2ryhme: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
but i am against jungle justice
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by melody91: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
DollarAngel:
person wet do u like dis no go do well o..amen

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Abumtestimony1: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. They have scammed many people. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by MrMystrO(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sorry
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by mykelmeezy: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
ncan eagle eye division dessz where art thaou

our hq at abuja has requested this report be analyzed, confirmed and sent for documentation by the end of the day

as the director i must say i Know it is a cone related case

but ill leave that to the boys

over n out

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
how did they try to kidnap him?
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Odeyinigbin(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
DollarAngel:

Bros make u dey think before making comment
Wetin concern tribe for dis matter?

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by free2ryhme: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by toyinjimoh(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
kidnapping chief imam during fasting, this children no dey fear God' oo

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by PrinceDangana(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
ankpa in kogi state with kidnapping case..no be here oooh
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Kebreal92(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
They have the guts to Kidnap My Imam. a man above 90years. I knew nemesis would catch up with them. Heartless guys everywhere.
That's the old Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pope22:
Iman?

I wish there was a space for me to faint, all the same let me faint while standing.
grin grin
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
toyinjimoh:
kidnapping chief imam during fasting, this children no dey fear God' oo

As in ehn? That one better last year during fasting it was worse that this ooo ask people for Kaduna for eg... Na dem dey enter house dey rape women during fasting !!!
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quogte author=Kebreal92 post=57249671]They have the guts to Kidnap My Imam. a man above 90years. I knew nemesis would catch up with them. Heartless guys everywhere.
That's the old Man[/quote]

People too dey take certain situations for granted ...especially when certain prayers are said,U must come out
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by gentle136(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
undecided undecided
DollarAngel:
my friend would u sharap....when akpan wey b igala land turn yolooba(according 2 u) land

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By Marine Police In Delta Buried(photos) / NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) / Customs Officer, Wife Arrested For Buying Twin Babies For N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.