Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? (1163 Views)

See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / Sugar Mummy, Daddy, Boy or Girl for free, no Agent!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by oldfoolnigger(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
A girl sent her boyfriend a letter reading " iam sorry ,am in love with a young, handsome and intelligent guy,so I'm no longer in love with u.pls send my photos back"...

the guy sent her back a reply with envelope containing 50 photos of different girls.the reply read " I don't remember ur face again, so select ur photo and return the rest.

lozz.
who wicked pass?
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by GloriaNinja(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
undecided YOU WICKED PASS FOR MASTERMINDING THIS THREAD.
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
The Guy's middle name's wickedness grin
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by jworos(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
That guy can kill... Savagery!

Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by Sexxkillz: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
The guy.
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
The person that did this to you is more wicked grin
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided YOU WICKED PASS FOR MASTERMINDING THIS THREAD.
wetin I do?

Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by dcrenzel: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
The Nigga bad pass
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by brandydaniells(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
A girl sent her boyfriend a letter reading " iam sorry ,am in love with a young, handsome and intelligent guy,so I'm no longer in love with u.pls send my photos back"...

the guy sent her back a reply with envelope containing 50 photos of different girls.the reply read " I don't remember ur face again, so select ur photo and return the rest.

lozz.
who wicked pass?
your moniker just unraveled ur level of joblessness ..........this is a public forum to share ideas not bullshits like dis .............so i suggest u use ur data plan for something useful fellow oldfoolnigger
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by jay2pee(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Looselzzzzz
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lmfao

this got me and me goons rotfl

the guy na lord jareh

Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
brandydaniells:
your moniker just unraveled ur level of joblessness ..........this is a public forum to share ideas not bullshits like dis .............so i suggest u use ur data plan for something useful fellow oldfoolnigger
I don't have job sir.
will u employ me .
why the thing come pain u like this?
na ur sister the "calamity"befall ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by brandydaniells(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin
oldfoolnigger:
I don't have job sir.
will u employ me .
why the thing come pain u like this?
na ur sister the "calamity"befall ni?
not atall sir
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
brandydaniells:
grin grin grin ;Dnot atall sir
lol cheesy
brandydaniells:
grin grin grin ;Dnot atall sir
lol
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by cerowo(f): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lols.... D guy wicked no b small
Re: Lol..who Wins Here,the Boy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
the chick . an she better praise he didnt give her a STD or make her a single mother lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Masturbation / What Is Your Take On Igbo Ladies And Men / PHOTOS: Woman Who Breastfeed A Puppy And ‘fertilised’ One Of Her Eggs With A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.