Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 (56940 Views)

Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter / Sinach Named Among 2019 Top 100 Most Reputable People On Earth / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Lemmy123(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
KingLennon:
What of Dangote who has the real 30 billion in his account? I'm glad Nigerians made the list, no be everytime we go dea enter news for bad reasons
Abi
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by bionixs: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
uzoclinton:
Pass
pass for wia? come back ! in Barry White's voice, ''PEPPER THEM'' ! Oyedepo made it!
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by bionixs: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Papiikush:
We hear about Daddy adeboye but which rep does oyedepo have?

Same Nigga who increased his school's tuition fees and said God will infect anyone that disputes his command with mouth odor?

If you want a Nigerian with good reputation put dangote and TB Joshua's names Davido in that list
So much for good Reputationgrin
what rep does Oyedepo have for your dying hateful mind . the world has spoken,they don't care about your biased wicked mind
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by lereinter(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
olayinka joel ayefele, w.f kumuyi nko
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Oluwaremythe(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ronaldo kips dusting dat shortman(messi) everywhere since 2016...pls can somebody tell me what nomba I can find lionel messi on on dat list? grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Emerikoss: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
dapyd1:
So, Akinwunmi Adesina is not a Nigerian. He is the top Nigerian on that list.

I believe reputable means honourable, respectable. What criteria was used? We cannot know you are reputable unless we know of a temptation or threat you have faced and you stood your ground.

People like Mandela, who stood his ground despite being threatened over and over again for almost 30 years.

Akinwumi Adesina, who despite threats and finding himself in a corrupt tenure made sure he found a way to better the plot of farmers in Nigeria.

Some people are just there by the virtue of being celebrities. Being likable and being reputable are two different things.

Angelina Jolie, who snatched someone's boyfriend? That's common knowledge, although she denies it.

Or Cristiano Ronaldo who changes girlfriends the way babies change diapers. Just because he is one of the best footballers in the world and likable doesn't make him reputable.

I don't agree with the list.

Although, what do I know sef.
They didn't put Cr7 there because he's world best footballer,if so then why didn't they put Messi there,I'm sure they made serious research before making that list so respect their work pls

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
UjSizzle:
Good for them

No Beyoncé Knowles on the list and we have JLo? Waawu. Let the Beyhive catch you people cheesy

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
I guess it's the Most Dis-Reputable People on Earth if Goodluck Jonathan's beard, the fat & fugly Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala can be on the list.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by tinktanker: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
yarimo:
So GEJ the Mandela of OTOUKE didn't make the list? grin
pmb the corruption logo no dey their chai
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by mickool(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Who removed my name? Anyway, the world will heard of me soon!
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by toprealman: 1:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Compiled by a Madrid fan. Imagine Obama and his wife taking a spot.... as co-joined twins or what?
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by DaBillionnaire: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2017
iamnicer:

I CAN'T FIND MY NAME ON THE LIST

BUT WHY

WHY WHY

We're sorry, pls what's ur name
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Allansmith: 4:14am On Jun 07, 2017
This list should have pastor sam adeyemi and pastor poju oyemade in it...

Na wa sha
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by abhijeetc9762(m): 5:44am On Jun 07, 2017
This is wonderful. Being Indian and seeing Amir Khan on top of the list makes me proud. I would like you to visit The tech Talkies for more such interesting tech facts around the world.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by chimauga(m): 6:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Where is buhari and tinibus name?
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Butterworth: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2017
yarimo:

But BUHARI, a.k.a MR INTEGRITY MADE IT ?

Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Borntolead123: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2017
yarimo:

Who knows the buffoon?
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by wadetaw202: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Jeus:
Adeboye baba mi

The scriptures you claim to proclaim said "don't call anybody father on earth, for you have only one father which is in heaven"
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by bionixs: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2017
Jeus:
Global performance-reputation management consulting agency, Reputation Poll International has announced its inaugural list of 100 Most Reputable People on Earth.

A list of individuals across the globe that have amassed high reputation for themselves through their works and achievements.

The list which features individuals from diverse sectors including policy, entertainment, leadership, education, business etc.

We have our very own:
1Pastor E.A Adeboye,
2Bishop David Oyedepo,
3Emir Sanusi,
4Pastor Paul Enenche,
5 Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
6Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
7Oby Ezekwesili

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/see-5-nigerians-that-made-list-of-2017.html

so the only reputable ones from our sophisticated brothers are men of God. thank God two of my most hated mentors bailed them out. before haters scream corruption, no be naija rating o! Na away o
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by truthstands11: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2017
I don't agree with the list. What criteria were used? I can't even see President Trump, Vladimir Putin, Angela Merkel, etc. But congrat to all especially Dr. Okonjo Iweala. A great woman. Indeed, a prophet is not without honour in his home land.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Adeyeye09(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Papiikush:
We hear about Daddy adeboye but which rep does oyedepo have?

Same Nigga who increased his school's tuition fees and said God will infect anyone that disputes his command with mouth odor?

If you want a Nigerian with good reputation put dangote and TB Joshua's names Davido in that list
So much for good Reputationgrin
stop smoking weed
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by adeoladeola(f): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:
Great, everyone who made the list is worth it... But i was also expecting GEJ to make it there too. Congrats to Nigerians. Taking 8 positions out of 100! Wonderful achievement.

Haba Bros! The names are in alphabetical order na.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Emmahunk(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2017
I know Igbos must top the list. Thanks to all seven for making Nigeria proud. However, Aliko Dangote is supposed to have made the list
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2017
i'm still searching for trump's name
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by tocy1: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
It's 8 Nigerians and not 7.. U didn't include akinwumi adesina
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by sshalom(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good!
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Edum13656: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Donald Trump? well this must be from the leftist media, the rightist will publish theirs with Obama missing.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by Basic123: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
KingLennon:
What of Dangote who has the real 30 billion in his account? I'm glad Nigerians made the list, no be everytime we go dea enter news for bad reasons
Even wole soyinka.
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by 100Cents: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jeus:
Global performance-reputation management consulting agency, Reputation Poll International has announced its inaugural list of 100 Most Reputable People on Earth.

A list of individuals across the globe that have amassed high reputation for themselves through their works and achievements.

The list which features individuals from diverse sectors including policy, entertainment, leadership, education, business etc.

We have our very own:
1Pastor E.A Adeboye,
2Bishop David Oyedepo,
3Emir Sanusi,
4Pastor Paul Enenche,
5 Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
6Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
7Oby Ezekwesili

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/see-5-nigerians-that-made-list-of-2017.html

8 Nigerians not 7

Number 3 on the list of 100 is our very own Akinwunmi Adesina...

Did you sip hot Kunu not to see that ?
Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by 300dotstv(m): 2:38am On Jun 08, 2017
TWO SUPER PACK PROMO FOR UPCOMING ARTIST- DO U HAVE A TOP NOTCH SONGS RECORDED IF YES THEN 300DOTSTV OFFER U FREE PROMOTION ON ITS TV PRODUCTION PLATFORM AND QUALITY MUSICAL VIDEO SHOOT INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT US ON +2348053100003 OR 300dotstv@gmail.com OFFER RUNS FROM JUNE 7TH 2017- JUNE 30TH 2017 HURRY WHILE OFFER LAST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim Too Hot In New Picture / Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.