Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98571 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by sotall(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
I am forcing myself to believe this news

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DocHMD: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bring it on you gworo-munching clowns!
grin grin

79 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by eagleeye2: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
sarrki:

Don't get it twisted sis

It's a fake news
Having said that
If the Story is True
Then they are all bunch if mofos
So you are still alive. Praise God.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Super1Star: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mynd44 and Lalasticlala --- breaking news for FP

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Paperwhite(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Let it happen now.

20 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Super1Star:

LOL.

Ok now. Abandoned or hijacked properties at play again.

Congratulations to Osus. Now, let your migration back to your homeland of red mud and gully erosion start. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let the countdown to October 1 start.

Please IDPs should not head towards SW ooooo, Biko nu.

Well as a northerner myself, I don't see such thing to materialized(like the exodus of igbo movement out of the north) anytime soon. Many of them are born here in the north, like hell, even the guy I normally buy my clothes from is an ibo man. I buy clothes from him not because he is the only dude selling them, infact his shop is Btw the shops of northerners, but I buy from him simply because I relate better with him. We normally joke about Nigeria economy and the hardship everyone is currently facing, etc. Some of them don't have any place to call home aside from the north. E.g like ifeanyi's family. During the kaduna crisis, the Muslims in my area were the ones that stopped some youths from burning their house. So were will people like them go to? These northern youths should go and take a long sit abeg!!!

Nigerians should give this tribalism of a thing a serious bootkick, the thing helps no one.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by KratosCorp: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AWESOME!!!! Good move. One Nigeria apologists of the Igbo extraction please keep your plea bargain to yourself. This is the hand of God about to push the next stage. Bring it on.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Paperwhite(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
[/b]"According to them, “The persistence for the actualisation of Biafra by the unruly Igbo of South-Eastern Nigeria has lately assumed another alarming twist which involved the forceful lockdown of activities and denial of other people’s right to free movement in the South-East by the rebel Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and its overt and covert sponsors."[b] So IPOB is the only regional body agitating for self-determination? Well if that is the case,then a big kudos to them as they have good foresight to know that the present geographical entity called Nigeria is a gross contraception put together by the colonial masters to lord over other ethnic/regional groups.Meanwhile Ango Abdullah earlier said the north is ready for breakup so let this be the catalyst.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by myright: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is a Prophet of God I tell you .He said, "after May 30 things will start happening "

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Firgemachar: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
shitting ke? We full ground. We've been asking for this for decades. Finally Pharaohs are now listening to the word of God. The zoogeria​ must fall.

hahahahaha

I smell the "shittt" right from where I am here. grin

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by MrAlfa: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
East has declared. North has declared. Afonja how far?

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Paperwhite(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrAlfa:
Fear is killing them now.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by patrick89(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
I'm in love with this news, this will ginger many unbelievers

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by HiddenShadow: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrAlfa:

They are still eating amala

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Super1Star: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrAlfa:

We are waching the madness of both of you in 3D.

As precaution, we will erect a wall at Ore this time around and also ensure you buy a functional compass that will not see Kaduna or Kano as Lagos this time around

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by sinkhole: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
If I am an Igbo person, I will consider relocating from places such as Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Borno, Bauchi, Jigawa etc and if I am to stay in the north I will be going to places such as Jos, Abuja, Kwara, Kogi and the likes.
When those animals start shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Day11(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
zionmade1:
Thank God i will be alive to see biafra become a reality peacefully.
To see igbos come back home and in one mind raise our nation biafra to a great heights. A country born out of love and unity, the sun will rise again. What a beautiful country my Biafra would be,
A country where hardwork would be appreciated
A country of people with one mind
A country where technology would be a major export
A country whose currency would be sort world wide
A country free of terrorism
A country free of paedophiles
A country free of betrayers and hate filled razor bladed damaged face wole wole beings.

Come home biafrans, we will stand and build our nation to d envy of the whole world

Come home where?

What of my house in balala island angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Its happening God may you b praised
Even the North are fed up
Biafra here we come
i only wish they would be serious about it just like nnamdi kanu and ipob

26 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Super1Star: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
karlz:

i only wish they would be serious about it just like nnamdi kanu and ipob

You know that Abokis do not have time for too much English.

They say it and they act it.

If I were you, I will be more than prepared.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
This will not affect the Igbos in anyway,once they have sovereignty,international airport,sea port,embasies will kik off,foreign investment will flow into Biafra,the north will be the loser.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by EvilMetahuman: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Finally

Chicken coming home to roost cheesy

This conclusion is necessitated
by the realization that it since ceased to be
comfortable or safe to continue sharing the
same country with the ungrateful, uncultured
Igbos who have exhibited reckless disrespect
for the other federating units and stained the
integrity of the entire nation with their
insatiable criminal obsessions

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Super1Star:

You know that Abokis do not have time for too much English.

They say it and they act it.

If I were you, I will be more than prepared.
I think that you are suppose to concern yourself about your country,abi una no have anything to offer,na sit down dey look una dey do,by the time you people will realise what is happening the Arewa people have conquered your region entirely,the Kwara case will be child play.
You people still think that this is 1960's

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ERockson: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
zionmade1:
Thank God i will be alive to see biafra become a reality peacefully.
To see igbos come back home and in one mind raise our nation biafra to a great heights. A country born out of love and unity, the sun will rise again. What a beautiful country my Biafra would be,
A country where hardwork would be appreciated
A country of people with one mind
A country where technology would be a major export
A country whose currency would be sort world wide
A country free of terrorism
A country free of paedophiles
A country free of betrayers and hate filled razor bladed damaged face wole wole beings.

Come home biafrans, we will stand and build our nation to d envy of the whole world

I thought a lot of igbos viewing this top will click like on your post but guess what. They are very panic with this news because we all know they don't really want Biafra but Power to rule Nigeria....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Customer80: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good one from the north

Don't wait till October, it's too far

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by zionmade1: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Day11:

Come home where?

What of my house in balala island angry
So we should continue suffering in d country because of igbos in d west or north. Anyway Igbos are d wisest tribe in Nigeria if u re a biafran u will know wat to do. But if u re a wole wole oshhodi professional, Sorry u re full of ewedu and pepper

45 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
elmagnifo:
Well as a northerner myself, I don't see such thing to materialized(like the exodus of igbo movement out of the north) anytime soon. Many of them are born here in the north, like hell, even the guy I normally buy my clothes from is an ibo man. I buy clothes from him not because he is the only dude selling them, infact his shop is Btw the shops of northerners, but I buy from him simply because I relate better with him. We normally joke about Nigeria economy and the hardship everyone is currently facing, etc. Some of them don't have any place to call home aside from the north. E.g like ifeanyi's family. During the kaduna crisis, the Muslims in my area were the ones that stopped some youths from burning their house. So were will people like them go to? These northern youths should go and take a long sit abeg!!!

Nigerians should give this tribalism of a thing a serious bootkick, the thing helps no one.

What you have said is the whole truth but if you look at the way they behave, even the ruly ones will not be spared. Just glance through the comments on this thread.

The truth of the matter is that some ibos are successful while others are not. Believe me, most of these noise makers insulting everyone and trying to cause problems are mostly the failures among them.

I know of several ibo men who have made a lot of money in the north, established there and they don't even go to East again. How can those people be going round trying to incite trouble?

The aims of these ones causing problems is like "we are not successful, to hell with the successful ones, let's break up this country, even if it costs them their life earnings, no wahala, it doesn't affect us".

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Super1Star: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

I think that you are suppose to concern yourself about your country,abi una no have anything to offer,na sit down dey look una dey do

Yes we do not have anything to offer, We agree.

As you are leaving North by Sept 30, just leave SW too.

Thank you.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by judgedredd22(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by zionmade1: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
ERockson:

I thought a lot of igbos viewing this top will click like on your post but guess what. They are very panic with this news because we all know they don't really want Biafra but Power to rule Nigeria....
Wen i need likes i know how to get it. But right now I DONT CARE.
Biafra will come peacefully and we can leave u guys to continue ur romance with d almajiiris afterall there is little or no difference between u two

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Super1Star: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
ERockson:

I did not know I am not the only one that noticed o.

I was expecting the thread to be on page 10 within 15minutes with wild spread jubilation.

Being cowards that they are, the reality hit them below the belly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Nigeria Breaking News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.