Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) (12945 Views)

I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 / How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by nfour4(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
How to copy any Whatsapp status (video or picture)
With the latest update on Whatsapp. Another feature has been added to Whatsapp, which is called status.
The status last for 24hours only and after 24hours it will disappear. And when u ask some people to send you the video or picture, you have to answer alot of questions before you get what you want.
These kind of people made me to enback on a research which was very useful to me and that i will share with you now
Step 1
Go to your phone file manager
Step 2
Select all file
Step 3
Look for your Whatsapp folder
Step 4
Select media file
Step 5
Press the option button which is usually 3 dot
Step 6
Select show hidden file
Step 7
You will see statuses file
Open it and look for that picture or video. Copy and paste it to another folder in your media folder.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Dgunnerz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by madgoat(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Defaramade(m): 2:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Great!
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Olibboy: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2017
nfour4:
With the latest update on Whatsapp. Another feature has been added to Whatsapp, which is called status.
The status last for 24hours only and after 24hours it will disappear. And when u ask some people to send you the video or picture, you have to answer alot of questions before you get what you want.
These kind of people made me to enback on a research which was very useful to me and that i will share with you now
Step 1
Step 2
Select all file
Step 3
Step 4
Select media file
Step 5
Step 6
Select show hidden file
Step 7
Open it and look for that picture or video. Copy and paste it to another folder in your media folder.

But u said whatsapp status
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by MVLOX(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Lemme go and try it.... Ayam coming bak
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Faseyi17: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Jzt try it out, it work. thumbs up
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by wiezkov(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by bignwa(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2017
It truely works ,.nice one
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Urukpe: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2017
nfour4:
Step 1
Step 2
Select all file
Step 3
Step 4
Select media file
Step 5
Step 6
Select show hidden file
Step 7

wic one be 3 dot? cuz I nor see am for my phone oh
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by tosynomolara(f): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Tanx
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by mikhe2(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Download GB whatsapp to save stress

4 Likes

Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Emerikoss: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
GB whatsapp and ES file explorer go do the job without stress
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Donsammi(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Urukpe:

it means the menu options...
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Techpaded(f): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sure!

After I got the video I wanted, I decided to teach her how to swallow pride. So I sent her the same video alongside this meme:

An experience that made me do it:
http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/06/3-easy-steps-to-copy-any-whatsapp-status.html

Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by DjAndroid: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Urukpe:

"options"
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by ITbomb(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Status

If you still have issues, watch the guide below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2KrY71Rpg8
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Simeony007(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Just click the 3 dots at the image or video to download it and that is all save your time
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Mustay(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2017
On top whatsapp status... haba!!! cool

Techpaded:
Sure!

After I got the video I wanted, I decided to teach her how to swallow pride. So I sent her the same video alongside this meme:

An experience that made me do it:
http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/06/3-easy-steps-to-copy-any-whatsapp-status.html

1 Like

Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Techpaded(f): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Mustay:
On top whatsapp status... haba!!! cool

Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by Dandsome: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks bro
Re: How To Copy Any Whatsapp Status (video Or Picture) by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Whatsapp status

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Wins Best Mobile Phone Brand In Nigeria / Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues / Is 4G-LTE Network A Reality In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.