Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time (1889 Views)

Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
I have been thinking about this
is it about how the universe came into existence or what?
share your thought
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by McBrooklyn(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2017

Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
I think The Moon Landing Hoax is a massive, well managed and kept secret
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by firstking01(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:
How is that? undecided

©YBR
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
How is that? undecided

©YBR
It never happened. It was all made up
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:
It never happened. It was all made up
Can you prove that?

©YBR
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
it should be the chibok girls scam!!
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
People be making claims they can't backup. undecided

©YBR
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by bankhead(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
The principle of duality..everything that manifest in the physical has two sides...the nullification of morality
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by bankhead(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:

Even if it was made up..or acted out, it still happened abet on a smaller scale (stage).
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
bankhead:

Even if it was made up..or acted out, it still happened abet on a smaller scale (stage).
lol. It never happened bro. It was all acted in a studio

YoungBlackRico:
Can you prove that?

©YBR
Relax young man. I'll be back with some
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:

I'm _fucking relaxed. Just want you to backup your claim.

©YBR
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/790227/NASA-Apollo-11-moon-landing-hoax-fake/amp

http://listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/582285/moon-landing-hoax-space-nasa-fake-america-1969-conspiracy-youtube-video-film-footage/amp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.unilad.co.uk/science/new-video-has-conclusive-proof-moon-landing-was-faked/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUOcVnyg4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52a0Xjuaixo

You have phone and Internet, you can also do personal surfing and read more about it
grin All the websites listed have conspiracy theorists as their source(s), you even add Listverse join lol.

And i saw a link on one claiming the Moon is probably man-made, really now? I bet Mother Earth was 'built' in some underground Lab too. grin

Like it was mentioned on one of them sites, if the landing was a Hoax, these folks would know (Russia, Europe, Japan and China), ok let's say minus Europe, so why are the rest silent?

Give me raw evidence man, I don't want some "according to... ". grin

©YBR
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
grin All the websites listed have conspiracy theorists as their source(s), you even add Listverse join lol.

And i saw a link on one claiming the Moon is probably man-made, really now? I bet Mother Earth was 'built' in some underground Lab too. grin

Like it was mentioned on one of them sites, if the landing was a Hoax, these folks would know (Russia, Europe, Japan and China), ok let's say minus Europe, so why are the rest silent?

Give me raw evidence man, I don't want some "according to... ". grin

©YBR
If those evidences and videos are not enough to make you have second thought, then I can't
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:
If those evidences and videos are not enough to make you have second thought, then I can't
I knew it... Have fun bro.

©YBR
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by kibra4u(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
yankeedodo:

share your thought
The greatest secret is a secrete..... grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2017
NoFavors:
lol. It never happened bro. It was all acted in a studio

Was the landing on Mars, a planet for that matter, by the Russians, also a hoax?
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2017
bankhead:
The principle of duality..everything that manifest in the physical has two sides...the nullification of morality

It's not an unknown secret to those who have realized themselves at the soul plane, where there's no polarity.
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by adegeye38(m): 1:23am On Jun 07, 2017
yankeedodo:

share your thought
what happens after we die

although the bible gave explanations on the issue, so we have an idea, bt the actual processes and stuff, still remains secret
Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by iweecureyou: 1:42am On Jun 07, 2017
yankeedodo:

share your thought
haw ma Bebe didn't cash me sheating on her with her sistar mehn it ass bea mistary to me siiiiiiiiiince o.BTW brus u ask stoopid quession sefangry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time by iweecureyou: 1:43am On Jun 07, 2017
yankeedodo:

share your thought
Bust waist o wart ass diss jambs quession ass to do with romanse sexctionss.undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? / If You Spend On A Girl Because Of Sex You Can Never Amount To Anything In Life / See What Nairalanders Has Turned Nairaland Into (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.