Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Before Today Ends - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Today Ends (298 Views)

Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. / Who Can Say 'no' When God Had Already Said 'yes'. Before Today, God Said 'yes', / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Today Ends by Marioplus(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
tell at least one person about "Jesus Christ"
This is the "MOST IMPORTANT BUSINESS"
we are called to do on this "Earth"
So many people are 'dying' and going to "hell-fire" because they did not believe in Jesus Christ while they are on this earth.
You have thousands of people as facebook friends, Watsapp, linkedin, twitter, nairaland, other social/business websites, even much more waiting for you to accept them as Friend,
Click on their "name" without accepting them if you are scared of them then click on their "message box" and introduce "JESUS CHRIST" to them
thus
I need Jesus Christ
and
You need Jesus Christ,
Every Human Being needs Jesus Christ hence
FRIEND {Put his/her full name here}
I invite you to receive JESUS CHRIST into your life this moment through this prayer
"Heavenly Father, I {Put your full name here} recognize that I am a sinner and that my sin separates me from You. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me and that He was raised from the dead. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord. I repent of all my sins and I dissolve every connection that I have made--knowingly or unknowingly--with sin and with the devil.
MY LORD JESUS CHRIST, I ask You to come into my heart and transform my life. I reject all thoughts and behaviors that do not reflect God's nature and I ask You to enable me to walk in God's ways according to Your Grace and Power through the Holy Spirit. Amen."
Then follow up with him/her
"let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins." {James 5:20}
Do not be TOO BUSY for THE MOST IMPORTANT BUSINESS GOD has sent YOU to do on this EARTH! (SOUL WINNING FOR JESUS CHRIST!)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Win A Prize!!! Expectations (a Poem) / Forgiveness In Marriage / Bible Stories (40): Speckled & Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.