Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Learn Photoshop From The Expert - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn Photoshop From The Expert (1785 Views)

If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. / Do You Want To Learn World Class Designs On Photoshop From Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Photoshop From The Expert by ugo2u(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2010
A friend of mine wants to teach photoshop to serious art inclined individual, this guy is extremely good. below is some of his works, interested? pls call 08037835714

Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by Bobnice: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2010
Dear Ugo,
I have keen interest in photography, with emphasis on digital 1 minute snapshot studio setup.
Please advise me on the best and necessary gadgets required for starting.
Best regard
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by sylvelity: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2010
Hey Friend.
Join Graphics Palace to learn about 4toshop and meeting expert who are willing to help you out.
www.graphicspalace.com
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by ugo2u(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
i will check which equipment is best and get back to you
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by ugo2u(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2010
I thought that christians are meant to be humble, if you say that anyone with a basic photoshop experience can pull this off then I challenge you to make one from scratch (a blank photoshop document), use any hi tech mobile of your choice, Iphone, Nexus or even a box guitar. lets see what you can really do
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by tonyebrown(m): 2:31am On Jan 27, 2010
Yes Christians are humble, and the creator is humble, head over there and try contacting him please. As for me, give me 30 minutes, I'll post something better than that.

Back to you, why do you want people to contact you about learning graphics design, give a simple honest answer.
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by tonyebrown(m): 4:06am On Jan 27, 2010
Okay Ugo,  I've done it,  and I still stick to my opinion that any average Photoshop user can do this,  this looks like a tutorial that was followed(very well),  and I'm not saying your friend can't design O! (I'm not looking to fight here).

Anyway, here's the link to the post where I put my design::::

THE LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED,  READ BELOW,  THE ADMIN REMOVED IT, I DON'T KNOW WHY
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by tonyebrown(m): 4:35am On Jan 27, 2010
Ok, apparently someone moderating thinks that post is spam and deleted it. So here's what I put up before::::

The first is the original image, The LG B40, the second image is my edited version.

DIFFERENCES
-Background
-Phone reflections
-I added the LG logo and gave it a metallic feel.(No where else is my version of the LG logo available)
-Overall beauty of the design, lol

Here they are:

What do you think?

Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by shilling(f): 5:09am On Jan 27, 2010
Awesome stuff!!! Love your blog, huge fan - great content.

@ Ugo
What exactly did you do in your picture?
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by shilling(f): 6:14am On Jan 27, 2010
I esp love this one:

Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by tonyebrown(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2010
That one took more time to do,  remember,  I did the LG phone redesign in like 30 mins(or so),  if I spent time on something else,  it could turn out to be something better,  even better than this:::
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ Tonyebrown

I love your design, seems like you've got some skills. But must you come here to ruin someone else's thread. The guy is trying to advertise here. If you feel you are better, why not go and start your own thread.

This isn't a design battle. If it were, I don't think you can afford to breath in the presence of real MASTERS. The most honourable thing for you to do is apologise to ugo_2u for ruinning his thread. wink

CNARIO.
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by shilling(f): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2010
Seriously??!!

Let ugo_2u speak for himself.

Real masters lol - the dude is 20 and is doing amazing stuff.
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by ugo2u(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2010
I am too busy to be drawn into a fight with ya, besides its a waste of time and energy, all you did was to modify that LG using the original pic, try making it without importing any pictures. he did his FROM SCRATCH!without importing anything.

@cnario

I think you will know him, his name is chris, I think he is a member of cnario studios. anyway thanks
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by tonyebrown(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ "CNARIO",
Learn to read before you post/reply, I'm not ruining anything, ugo asked to see something, I gave him what he wanted(A design). Who is the "real master" you're talking about, about apologizing, I only do when it's due and when I'm wrong

@Ugo
Also learn to read before posting/replying, like I said in my previous reply, "I'm not looking to fight, "

About the design u put, I could do better(when I have time) besides, the design your friend did is just a tutorial he saw online and copied(or learnt), there are tons of tutorials like this online, I could just go and follow any of them and design something like that and claim it's mine.

I prefer Originality, yes, the LG phone is not original, sorry but time is the issue,

Hope this ends this feud, I'm a designer, not a ranter,
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by ugo2u(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2010
*yawn* am sorry, were you talking to me? Oops! I wasnt listening. Lol! I guess you're acting ur age. Sorry for dragging this with ya, you're the master of your own little world!

lol! I love nairaland.
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by tonyebrown(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
good for you, the world I live in was created by God, don't know about you. I'm sorry if I really offended you, you seem to be taking ths real personal, soory once again
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by shilling(f): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ ugo_2u
You honestly sound like a girl.  Yep, it's now personal, I'm sure he didn't mean it to be. You simply got what you asked for, no need to hate on the dude.
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by ugo2u(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2010
@shiling

sound like a girl? really. well its not personal actually, he has a right to voice his opinion anytime. we're cool. just sad that naija lost to ghana though.
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by shilling(f): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2010
That really sucks, so happy that I didn't watch it. Hope SE's perform better in SA.
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by Kemjisuper(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
Okay, now the rantings are over, could we please continue with posting awesome designs? grin
Re: Learn Photoshop From The Expert by sokislam(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ok, here is mine.

(1) (Reply)

Quality, Affordable Graphic Design And Printing Services / Check Out These Logos / Explain This Image.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.