Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! (39572 Views)

Top Ten Richest Club In The World / Real Madrid Becomes World's Richest Club Again, Knocks Off Man United / Top 10 Richest Club In The World 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2017
desquad:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Man-u is the best in the world cool
If Madrid like make them carry 20 champions league, you can't beat the champions cool
lol..lwkmd.. lmao... very funny

best in terms of what?
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Sanchez01: 4:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Rexnegro:
this for me is the best and the biggest football club in the world and in history.... #UseGoogleToCheck... barca is the club with most major trophies won. and now we at 2nd richest? United we shall dethrone You soon.
Wrong. That would be Real Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by harjibolar10(m): 5:16am On Jun 07, 2017
mmafhew:

Your moniker said it all
Kai... You no try oo
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Pavarottii(m): 5:47am On Jun 07, 2017
MurderForFree:

Manchester united is the only football club in the world,
others are table tennis clubs

We won 3 trophies this season, mention any club that won 3 trophies this season and i will give you my wife for free
See Wetyn u dey win. U dey happy. I league title dwarfs all those trophies combined. If u doubt me. Win only Carlin cup and Europa league again next season. Den see whether they won't fire mourinho's ass.

Good riddance.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Pavarottii(m): 5:48am On Jun 07, 2017
brixton:
Chelsea and the rest una de hear? We are not mate o!
How team wet beat u 4-0 go be Ur mate? grin
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2017
RIP ARSENAL.

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by cupidhero(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Allthanks to almighty Asia. GGMU.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 07, 2017
WE ARE BORN UNITED!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by EROMS38(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Glory Glory Man United!
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2017
MurderForFree:

We won 3 trophies this season, mention any club that won 3 trophies this season and i will give you my wife for free

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by intruxive(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2017
MurderForFree:

Mtchewww! People are wining pots, u r wining tea cups and a plate, lol
Madrid won 4 trophies, club world cup, european super cup, laliga and champions league. All this olodo in premier league seff

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by uniquealdehyde(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2017
mmafhew:

Your moniker said it all
ogbeni juventus won three this season.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Intendy: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2017
brightalo17:
Better tap from Man-united anointing and no dey shout recession again.

please don't just quote me unnecessarily. I requested for where I ever shouted recession,you couldn't provide it.check my profile here on NL and see where we make money.

I associate myself with success cause I'm not a failure. morning
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by DeWisedon(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Red Red Red everywhere i go.we dont have mate in England, instead we rule the world, i rep Red, i rep Man United,
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by jbnm: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2017
up united.up next nxt season champions league na havoc 4 any team that stand btwn united n DAT trophy
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by vantage001: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Manchester united is the first club to use the british colonial opportunities to full advantage since the 70s.
The british media, the british reach, the british language is what has propelled united to that position.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2017
Barcelona get money,dem no fit tie their best players down with new contracts
Money with no brain
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by preshdawesome(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2017
MurderForFree:

Celtic fc
Oya bring ur wife o sweet lashing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by UDIOK: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

That's why they are the beat club in the world not that yeye club that touts drinking Chelsea gin support

GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED. . .WE WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE AND BREAK RECORDS
If you are not afraid of CHELSEA you wouldn't have single out CHELSEA for your attack.......CHELSEA have come to stay............take it or leave it
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Fabulous7(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2017
desquad:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Man-u is the best in the world cool
If Madrid like make them carry 20 champions league, you can't beat the champions cool
H A T E R SPOTTED.HATERS WILL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO CONSOLE THEMSELVES.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by cyprex: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2017
somehow somehow Mourinho wins, even when you think he is loosing.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2017
divicoded:
grin Manchester united for life!
grin Haters go and die
grin Chelsea go and die
grin ManCity go and die
grin Arsenal already dead, rot in hell
grin Liverpool, dead and already in hell

E just be like say make i smack u now...una no dey shame.After how many seasons we drove u people out from the top four,u come they get mouth here ...
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Rexnegro(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Sanchez01:
Wrong. That would be Real Madrid.
since You no use Google, ok then Keep living in ignorance About it.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by brightalo17: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Intendy:

please don't just quote me unnecessarily. I requested for where I ever shouted recession,you couldn't provide it.check my profile here on NL and see where we make money.

I associate myself with success cause I'm not a failure. morning

I associate myself with success cause I'm not a failure. morning[/quote] Success ? so other clubs you're yabbing are failures .abeg make more reasonable reasons .. Afternoon.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
so my guy cannot play with u again?!!
Tell him to stop quoting me.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by nikz(f): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yeah MAN U 4 LIFE!!!
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by sshalom(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hard to argue about it - Manchester United has the kind of global reach that some clubs can only dream of!
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by bukola08(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ggmu for life grin
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by crowley(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Tahrah:
If you didn't like my post,you should have respected your old age and kindly ignored it.I can watch whatever i want to watch.I LOVE ARSENAL AND I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD no matter how their situation may be right now.I am exercising my freedom of speech and there is nothing you can do about it.I hope your senile brain can process this priceless information.
Defination of a senseless human. blows everything out of proportion.. grin

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Tell him to stop quoting me.
issorite sis. my guy take note!!! don't quote Tahrah again!!! but ma o,don't take life more serious than it is.

make I come and be going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup / South Korea Vs Germany: World Cup (2 - 0) On 27th June 2018 / Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.