Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

FADAMA Lll Guys - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FADAMA Lll Guys (1619 Views)

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / 2017 Fadama Graduate & Non Graduate FG Job Recruitment Apply Now / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FADAMA Lll Guys by Stanweezy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please if you registered for this year FADAMA lll Guys indicate so that we share ideas
Re: FADAMA Lll Guys by Elnino4ladies: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
I did

I got a mail from them

screening and interview on 12th
Re: FADAMA Lll Guys by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
I did, my screening date is on 12th, but I dnt know how to get those confirmation letters
Re: FADAMA Lll Guys by chyworld: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Any one that have received his or her own venue for the screening cos am yet to see anything and they have sent up to 10 congratulatory messages all same without location. The date is near so one can plan well

1 Like

Re: FADAMA Lll Guys by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Also have issue with interview location. Date is 12th. Give any necessary information
Re: FADAMA Lll Guys by Generaloluseye: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
@all. go to your fadama home page. u will get it there

1 Like

Re: FADAMA Lll Guys by kizuwa: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
For your screening date and venue, go to Application status and put your application ID, click on check status your interview date and venue will appear.
Re: FADAMA Lll Guys by able88(m): 2:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Stanweezy:
Please if you registered for this year FADAMA lll Guys indicate so that we share ideas
How do we get the land use papers?
Re: FADAMA Lll Guys by Doosuurangwe: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
able88:

How do we get the land use papers?
,depends on wat u apply for,if is for large farming ,is communal land u re going to use DAT 1 dey wouldn't demand 4 land document
Re: FADAMA Lll Guys by able88(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Doosuurangwe:
,depends on wat u apply for,if is for large farming ,is communal land u re going to use DAT 1 dey wouldn't demand 4 land document
as in, how do I obtain it?
Re: FADAMA Lll Guys by Rhard: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
I hope this message meet you well, as part of the process of your

selection in fadama-Guys scheme, you are required to submit a very

fundable and comprehensive business plan to fadama-Guys before or

after your trainings as part of screening/selection process. We are

here to help you to prepare very good business plan that is suitable

and meet the desire of fadama111 Guy at affordable price, if you need

Our services u can call us so as to talk.08080429462

-We Just Make It Affordable For Many People To Be Selected. It Includes the business Plan Proper, Feasibility Study, Profit And Loss Account cashflow projections etc
Thanks as you will partner with us in your business plan writing

(1) (Reply)

Pls Do Anyone Know About BS Nigeria Limited / Who Else Is With Me On This Invite / See Shocking Reasons You Shouldn't Borrow Anyone You Account Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.