Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos (2274 Views)

Ice Prince Zamani Looks Dapper as he swags up in Lovely outfit (photos) / Ice Prince Zamani Looks Dapper In New Photos / Last Shot Of 2018, Ice-prince Zamani Swags Up,looks Dapper In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by Naijahelm: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rapper Ice Prince Zamani in anticipation of his new sound release, took to Instagram to show off his high taste of fashion and how classy he can be.

He captioned the photos; Excited: Finally about to bless my people with the new sounds !!! First up this week is #Successful and I pray you nothing but that this week and beyond #SuperCoolCat #DusseBoy #CreamStar #Successful @supercoolcathq

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/ice-prince-zamani-shows-off-his-posh.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Fake gee

Aba suits

Why turn the bottle upside down if it is still corked?
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by mojeed4(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cool.
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by Kentura(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
keep talking shiit... that's how you went from being a star to an upcoming artiste!

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by 10eola(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
100% Dope. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by mroop(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
dis guy make sense

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thumps up man.. grin grin
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kentura:
keep talking shiit... that's how you went from being a star to an upcoming artiste!
he's above average (financially)
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by Izzy002(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kentura:

Ur brain need oiling
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by Kentura(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Izzy002:

Ur brain need oiling
not my fault you're senseless
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by Jfrankination(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
commenter below mhe, do you give a fvck?
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by emmancipated(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
I'm just looking for a way to comment before I'll start reasoning whether to give a fvck or not. Maybe the person below me has some fvcks to spare
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Kentura:
He's better than Iyanya

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by sinaj(f): 12:15am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Fake gee

Aba suits

Why turn the bottle upside down if it is still corked?
I thought m d only one dat noticed it grin
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by Ivanlxi(m): 2:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Dope....
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by crazyABO(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2017
If it's dressing sense ice is gat 101% dressing sense but music hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by Olibboy: 5:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Haters make way
Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by ominilongest(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2017
D guy sabi dress...but when it comes to music na d same lyrics u go dey hear'Na me b d main guy" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos by Dejidejman(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2017
ominilongest:
D guy sabi dress...but when it comes to music na d same lyrics u go dey hear'Na me b d main guy" grin grin
I weak

(1) (Reply)

"I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics / DOWNLOAD Nasty C – Dance Ft. Tellaman MP3 / Adesua Etomi Is Pregnant For Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.