Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test (45721 Views)

Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2017
These IPOB women sha..it's only Afonja gbola that can satisfy them...diaris Godo shocked

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by GeneralOjukwu: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2017
It just had to be an IPOB lady cry cry :

See Ibeto John with his yeye comment undecided

Can bet the story is fake

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by kowema(f): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2017
I refuse to swallow story hook line n sinker

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by timmycris(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2017
DNA: Dead Nigga Association.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by alozie27(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2017
CHAI...I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE HUSBAND! !!!
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
fake.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2017
Publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by fergie001: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PEOPLE CAN BE STUPID.
Fine fresh girl,keep me drooling on ur IDGAF profile.
Don't worry,we don't need a DNA,k?
We trust each other,don't we?yes we do. cheesy cool

With d way things are going,please I wanna ask,can she run a DNA test when pregnant?
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Triniti(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2017
DNA centers will be so busy from now onward
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by EPIJOE: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2017
PUSSY IN AND OUT, Bleep IN AND OUT. NA THE NEW HIP HOP SONG TRENDING NOW.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by addikt(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Flexherbal:
Guilty conscience !

Guilt conscience bro...
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by profmallor: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2017
The owner of the account threatening the man is most likely fake and is only fooling with him. No women that knows her kids are not her husbands would send such a message. This is an example of how easy it is to use social media to raise unnecessary dust and create false news.

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Kondomatic(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Women..... They actually formed a group and reported the Facebook group repeatedly until Facebook took it down.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Both of them are stupid. If anyone wants to carry DNA test, you don't announce it you do quietly without the knowledge of the party.if the other is feeling uncomfortable then there are some skeletons in the cupboard because a guilty conscience fears accusation
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by LordOfNaira: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Her last statement makes the whole thing look fabricated. I don't believe this shit. Let me see what my Queen has to say about this. Nickizoe!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Ayohbk(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
@ escodotman , @ ivolts @ fourwinds ........ did you all read the thread of the woman ... where she state that the same punishment(kidnap) given to chihube obi for airing his views and opinion will also be meted on the man for his post on Facebook .......

I hope you'll be able to read between the lines and see what I'm trying to point out.

I hope any member our family won't be used as example before we get our priorities right and see what's wrong for what's wrong
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by cold(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
profmallor:
The owner of the account threatening the man is most likely fake and is only fooling with him. No women that knows her kids are not her husbands would send such a message. This is an example of how easy it is to use social media to raise unnecessary dust and create false news.
I'm leaning towards this train thought as well. I mean like seriously why would anyone want to jeopardise there marriage with a comment like 'my husband is your ardent follower'? Is that not telling all the men on his timeline to undertake a DNA like asap? The story might be plausible but lacks credibility.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Firgemachar: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
If your children dont resemble you or your parents, you may need to do a DNA test. smiley

Only children born by ladies who were virgins until the wedding night are permitted to resemble their mum or her family. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by gnykelly(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Women..... They actually formed a group and reported the Facebook group repeatedly until Facebook took it down.

you dont mean it. na to go do do DNA sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Zico5(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Igbo women, this one is bold o. Hen, not easy to be fucking one Dick?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Bondesniger(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2017
ikorodu just say DNA you hear the next

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by richdaflux: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2017
I thought some are of the belief that Igbo women cannot/don't cheat, that its only Yoruba women that do I hate stereotypes.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by MizMyColi(f): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2017
Fucking one dick day in day out is a full time job nau. cheesy
How can you be taking care of one dick dutifully and you will still have time to be thinking of adding another one. sad

She must be superwoman
I do not envy her.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by wiloy2k8(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2017
and who believes this post ... dats to attract attention abeg .

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by SalamRushdie: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2017
pocohantas:
I think most married women cheat with another person's husband, it's a vicious cycle. The woman is protecting her marriage naw.

So sad
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by Kondomatic(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2017
gnykelly:

you dont mean it. na to go do do DNA sure pass.
I am typing the full gist on a new thread. Watch out for it.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by delishpot: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Only the guilty are afraid. Why bring someone elses child to a man when you know that it may not be his? I support men running DNA test on their kids. But I worry that false results may break many homes.
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by 9jatatafo(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2017
This woman has hot pant oooo. she loves various cassava. Oga if you want to do DNA please proceed as some daughters of Jezebel are wickedly dangerous in different beds
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by thunderbabs: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Obvious one of her kids aint the husband's.....Women, later dey go dey shout say men re terrible... undecided
Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by nahzyla: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2017
The silly man fabricated that post himself, nobody sent him any message.

It's so obvious.

Such lies.... Shameless man

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test by eyinjuege: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa oo,this woman get alot of skeleton in her cupboard,may be she don play away match born one or two pikin.kai

Den talk say 40% of marriages have their first borns sired by another. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't know how true that report is, and how the analysis was carried out.

Anyway, it's a good idea for men to carry out DNA tests on their children. But that stilĺ wouldn't stop their women from cheating though. Majority (or at least half) of those that carry out abortions are married women. We also have the use of condoms, and other family planning methods so as not to get pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.