Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Naija Guy Left Devastated After His Girlfriend Cheated And Dumped Him Cause Of . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guy Left Devastated After His Girlfriend Cheated And Dumped Him Cause Of . (879 Views)

How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guy Left Devastated After His Girlfriend Cheated And Dumped Him Cause Of . by itsop(m): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Nigerian Guy Left Devastated After His Girlfriend Cheated And Dumped Him Cause “He Always Talked About God”.(pics)

So a devoted Christian Nigerian guy was left
devastated after his girlfriend cheated on him and
dumped him just because he was always talking about
God and taking her to Church when what she wanted
was the total opposite .
His friend, Twitter user , @ Kokougha , who shared
the story, said he couldn ’ t help but laugh his head off
when his devastated friend explained his situation to
him.
Read his tweets below :

Source ,:: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-guy-left-devastated-after-his.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Naija Guy Left Devastated After His Girlfriend Cheated And Dumped Him Cause Of . by Saintsammurai(m): 6:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Lol this is funny..
But not to quickly blame the lady..
some ladies do things according to how they were brought up, the kind of friends they have and their environment..
This has affected how they live their life, for the fact that she attends church on Sunday do not mean she don't like having fun and going to parties..
She must not be a bad girl to love parties, sometimes a guy should study his girlfriend, what she loves doing..
I think the guy is opposite to what the lady is..
They wont be compatible if the guy is that only church and preaching things..
so i don't blame the lady..
All works without play makes Jack a dull boy.. you cannot date a slay Queen and not take her to fun places..
Re: Naija Guy Left Devastated After His Girlfriend Cheated And Dumped Him Cause Of . by chukkystar(m): 6:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Mumu girl.. When she is ready for Marriage, na dat type of man she go dey find
Re: Naija Guy Left Devastated After His Girlfriend Cheated And Dumped Him Cause Of . by Theyveedo(m): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Ho phase... Lol
Re: Naija Guy Left Devastated After His Girlfriend Cheated And Dumped Him Cause Of . by firstking01(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmm, but didn't they know themselves before delving into the relationship?....i find this confusing....didn't the guy as a "born again" christian know that the girl loves bleeping before asking her out??.
Re: Naija Guy Left Devastated After His Girlfriend Cheated And Dumped Him Cause Of . by NairalandCS(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2017
Lool.

The body wants what the body wants.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blood Is Driping From My V Jay, I Need Cotton Wool / Welcome The Newest Nairalander / Some Ladies/wives Can Be So UNROMANTIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.