Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship (2157 Views)

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2017

Re: Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
LalaLushness:

Insecure guys do that because they are scared to be alone .. they need a lady at their beck n call to feel manly

Shaming tactics by ladies is so old school.

Even girls I'm not even even planning on dating still try to shame me into getting them kfc. cheesy I just laugh and buy my thing for me alone jare.

Try something else abeg....

1 Like

Re: Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship by newslifeop: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dunno
Re: Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Shaming tactics by ladies is so old school.

Even girls I'm not even even planning on dating still try to shame me into getting them kfc. cheesy I just laugh and buy my thing for me alone jare.

Try something else abeg....

Lol and I like KFC ..... hmmm
Re: Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
marvin902:
its still very funny to me when i hear of a girl being with a guy for 5 to 7 years ..
@ the end she gets dumped later undecided undecided undecided undecided
sorry to say this but GOD will punish the hell outta guys like that buh never nevertheless girls that are involved in relationships like are just plain stupid undecided undecided
it's girls like that God'll punish for refusing to give other men chance & blindly followed one guy for 5 -7. yrs.
Re: Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
LalaLushness:

Lol and I like KFC ..... hmmm

I can buy you KFC. with my mind. But if u attempt to shame me into buying it.....hmmmm. you're in for a long thinggggg cool

Oya pm me make I know where we go meet.
Re: Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship by Josydaky(f): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
it just wickedness
Re: Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship by Alphamale2017(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Who will you lash before you find your real wife if you let her go?

Who will wash your clothes, who will cook for you..

My brother...tie her down.

It's wiser to manage and endure your tuketuke before you get your Ferrari.

Lmaooooo u left me in stitches . u bad gan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section Girls Stop Attacking Me / Angela Simmons Took To Instagram To Flaunt Her Banging Body (photos) / How To Know Your Girl Has Lost Interest In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.