Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company (2912 Views)

Hayat Calls For Assessment / Hayat Kimya Limited Ongoing Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company by Okex007: 7:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Who has heard Hayat Kimya for Nigerian diaper and tissue factory in Agbara, Ogun state..
Re: Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company by emanjayz(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2017
yes they deal with production of pampers in Agbara.
Re: Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company by Pamelayoung: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Okex007:
Who has heard Hayat Kimya for Nigerian diaper and tissue factory in Agbara, Ogun state..

What about them, are they recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company by Okex007: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Want to knw if dey r employin....
Re: Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company by yakson123: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
I personally went to agbara office last week i was told my the lady at the door that is only in Allan Ikeja that i can submit cv, i went to Ikeja seach for no45 like i was told all to Know avail the number Does not exist pratically i Try to ask gogool i was directed to 26 adeniyi jones the woman i meet there told me they dont exist there so i wonder were there are employing from
Re: Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company by paulGrundy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
yakson123:
I personally went to agbara office last week i was told my the lady at the door that is only in Allan Ikeja that i can submit cv, i went to Ikeja seach for no45 like i was told all to Know avail the number Does not exist pratically i Try to ask gogool i was directed to 26 adeniyi jones the woman i meet there told me they dont exist there so i wonder were there are employing from

They are there, probably u got the wrong address or they've changed base, I submitted my C.V there last year till now no call 4 test or interview.
Re: Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company by DaGeneral(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Its number 75 Allen Avenue. Once you pass that demolished Alade Market, just keep looking left you see 4 story building with molfix diaper stickers on the 2nd,3rd and 4th floors.They recruited late last year and early this year for engineering services.A lot of P&G and Kimberly Clark guys were favored.

(1) (Reply)

I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Undp/nepad Training Programe / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.