Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Arewa's Latest Ultimatum On Igbos: A Ploy To unleash Mayhem And Justify A Coup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa's Latest Ultimatum On Igbos: A Ploy To unleash Mayhem And Justify A Coup (667 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa's Latest Ultimatum On Igbos: A Ploy To unleash Mayhem And Justify A Coup by GBTYO: 7:17am On Jun 07, 2017
The north has already began scheming how they will sack that fake pastor.

Buhari is long gone and the north is searching for an excuse to unleash widespread mayhem in the north from where the military will justify staging a coup.

The north has always relied first and foremost on public disturbances and controlled anarchy in their region specifically targeting non-northerners as a tool to blackmail the rest of the Nation.

What concerns a Fulani man with Biafra? Was Sokoto added to the intended Biafra republic?

Dont fall for the latest northern foolishness and those wicked people in the APC.

The APC thugs know they stand a lesser chance of winning the 2019 election than a cockroach. These same desperate elements know how it feels to lose power as they unleash clampdown on opposition figures. Some also know that Buhari is the only protection they have and with him gone for good they know they can never escape future prosecution.

I have always maintained that the APC (with desperate characters like Amaechi, El Rufai) will rather see this country burn that lose their access to power .

Arewa should know that any stupidity from the north will put the final nail in the coffin and who will suffer the most but you same northerners?

As for the very myopic yorubas who can not see beyond their Igbo hatred, know that any anarchy in the north will lead to a coup which will see your last hope kicked out and replaced by an ab0ki General.
Re: Arewa's Latest Ultimatum On Igbos: A Ploy To unleash Mayhem And Justify A Coup by AlexBells(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:
The north has already began scheming how they will sack that fake pastor.

Buhari is long gone and the north is searching for an excuse to unleash widespread mayhem in the north from where the military will justify staging a coup.

The north has always relied first and foremost on public disturbances and controlled anarchy in their region specifically targeting non-northerners as a tool to blackmail the rest of the Nation.

What concerns a Fulani man with Biafra? Was Sokoto added to the intended Biafra republic?

Dont fall for the latest northern foolishness and those wicked people in the APC.

The APC thugs know they stand a lesser chance of winning the 2019 election than a cockroach. These same desperate elements know how it feels to lose power as they unleash clampdown on opposition figures. Some also know that Buhari is the only protection they have and with him gone for good they know they can never escape future prosecution.

I have always maintained that the APC (with desperate characters like Amaechi, El Rufai) will rather see this country burn that lose their access to power .

Arewa should know that any stupidity from the north will put the final nail in the coffin and who will suffer the most but you same northerners?

As for the very myopic yorubas who can not see beyond their Igbo hatred, know that any anarchy in the north will lead to a coup which will see your last hope kicked out and replaced by an ab0ki General.
Hello, how are you doing, I know you have a problem with the three majority tribes in Nigeria but of all, I have seen that even though you feel uncomfortable about the Igbos to an extent, I know we are not the ones you hate, would you want to work with a new Igbo generation alongside other tribes, please do let me know your tribe...
Re: Arewa's Latest Ultimatum On Igbos: A Ploy To unleash Mayhem And Justify A Coup by GBTYO: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

Hello, how are you doing, I know you have a problem with the three majority tribes in Nigeria but of all, I have seen that even though you feel uncomfortable about the Igbos to an extent, I know we are not the ones you hate, would you want to work with a new Igbo generation alongside other tribes, please do let me know your tribe...

What I understand about Nigerian politics is that it is best to align with your own than with others.

Igbos should face their own fight and stop dragging us into your biafra .

It is condescending to say the least for Igbos to arrogate to themselves the aspirations and ambitions of the Niger Delta.

After all, when we were fighting for resource control , we didn't ask for your help.

Even your Igbo legislators alongside their collegues from the SE did all they could to frustrate resource control during Obasanjo citing third term as an excuse.

We go alone to avoid betrayal.

Every man to his tent.
Re: Arewa's Latest Ultimatum On Igbos: A Ploy To unleash Mayhem And Justify A Coup by AlexBells(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

What I understand about Nigerian politics is that it is best to align with your own than with others.

Igbos should face their own fight and stop dragging us into your biafra .

It is condescending to say the least for Igbos to arrogate to themselves the aspirations and ambitions of the Niger Delta.

After all, when we were fighting for resource control , we didn't ask for your help.

Even your Igbo legislators alongside their collegues from the SE did all they could to frustrate resource control during Obasanjo citing third term as an excuse.

We go alone to avoid betrayal.

Every man to his tent.
I like your assertion, you got to believe in yourself before you believe in others, I personally believe that we Igbos had made some mistakes in the past but I can boldly tell you we never went out all on our neighbours, the only very single time the Igbos had a problem within the Niger Delta was during Isaac Borro and I can tell you, that Isacc boro's case was wrong timed.

If I must he sincere, the very case that dominated boro's demand was the capital of the Eastern region in Enugu and the building of the refinery in PH, according to borro again Igbos dominated the Eastern region but look today, the South East have 5 governors + Asaba and PH being state capital, given Adaka boro ideology, it could have meant that out of 9 state in the old Eastern Region because Benin and Delta was not in the Eastern Region, Igboland is the capital of 6 now 6 - 9 = 3, the rest of the tribe got 3.6 state given that PH is not fully Igbos so you see.

Igbo majority is not something that can be wished away with hate, let's work together, Igbos with 7 state capital in Nigeria can stand alone but every tribe should be protected, and it is destiny that we happen to be neighbours, let's make for a common purpose for our neighbourhood. This generation can take a different step and it starts with me and you
Re: Arewa's Latest Ultimatum On Igbos: A Ploy To unleash Mayhem And Justify A Coup by GBTYO: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

I like your assertion, you got to believe in yourself before you believe in others, I personally believe that we Igbos had made some mistakes in the past but I can boldly tell you we never went out all on our neighbours, the only very single time the Igbos had a problem within the Niger Delta was during Isaac Borro and I can tell you, that Isacc boro's case was wrong timed.

If I must he sincere, the very case that dominated boro's demand was the capital of the Eastern region in Enugu and the building of the refinery in PH, according to borro again Igbos dominated the Eastern region but look today, the South East have 5 governors + Asaba and PH being state capital, given Adaka boro ideology, it could have meant that out of 9 state in the old Eastern Region because Benin and Delta was not in the Eastern Region, Igboland is the capital of 6 now 6 - 9 = 3, the rest of the tribe got 3.6 state given that PH is not fully Igbos so you see.

Igbo majority is not something that can be wished away with hate, let's work together, Igbos with 7 state capital in Nigeria can stand alone but every tribe should be protected, and it is destiny that we happen to be neighbours, let's make for a common purpose for our neighbourhood. This generation can take a different step and it starts with me and you

You had your chance in the eastern region and you blew it.

Can you tell us why Western Cameron secceded ?

Western Cameron wanted out of Nigeria to avoid you Igbos who they said were over domineering and arrogant..

The lowest clerk position to the highest civil servant offices were reserved for Igbos...

Can you explain this sectional employment and appointments that favored only the Igbos?

Pls before you claim we in the ND hate you for no reason, ask why this was the case?

What did you Igbos do to deserve their hatred?

That's the question you should ask.

Even before there was an Abuja, you Igbos built Enugu from scratch with the resources of other miniorities just as the Awusa Fulani are doing with Abuja. They learnt very well from you.
Re: Arewa's Latest Ultimatum On Igbos: A Ploy To unleash Mayhem And Justify A Coup by AlexBells(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

You had your chance in the eastern region and you blew it.

Can you tell us why Western Cameron secceded ?

Western Cameron wanted out of Nigeria to avoid you Igbos who they said were over domineering and arrogant..

The lowest clerk position to the highest civil servant offices were reserved for Igbos...

Can you explain this sectional employment and appointments that favored only the Igbos?

Pls before you claim we in the ND hate you for no reason, ask why this was the case?

What did you Igbos do to deserve their hatred?

That's the question you should ask.

Even before there was an Abuja, you Igbos built Enugu from scratch with the resources of other miniorities just as the Awusa Fulani are doing with Abuja. They learnt very well from you.
I understand how it feel to be Igbo and I understand what it could look like to be from a minority tribe the Igbos made a mistake but you won't deny that if the Igbos can retract their steps, we may all need ourselves, I'm almost the same size with Wizkid just that I look a little more masculine and athletic than him so I know how the impact of size plays.

Mostly I feel uncomfortable when I'm with a threatening or arrogant giant but I mostly feel safe when I go to the gym with my muscular friends, nobody mess with me because my friends are heavyweights, I may go as intelligent and I'm a singer and footballer so most times I follow these my body builder friends to the gym, personally I don't gym because given my size it may not be proper for me to build up.

What ought to happen in the old Eastern Region could have been standing on the shoulders of giant and not a level playing ground, but I can assure you if you are one day going to work with a giant as I know you would, the Igbos will be your best bet.

I want to also correct your impression about Enugu, I was born and raised in Enugu and I can tell you, Enugu was not built with proceed as a result of it being a formal regional capital, the only federal project in the whole of Enugu state that dates back to regional time is the University of Nigeria Nsukka.

Even the international airport in Enugu was during Jonathan, Enugu is a civil servant state, and an administrative capital, if the Igbos was what you think, Enugu could have been like Abuja or Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Judaism Seems To Be The Key For Recent Ipob Success / Rwanda Genocide: Even Journalists Were Convicted; Igbo Haters Thread Carefully / Reconsider Restructuring APC Chieftain To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.