Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) (6298 Views)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by EXLOVER(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2017
You are alone at home, a lady like this just walk in to your room like this, and tells you she's your spirit wife, what will you do?

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2017
I'll grab her with both hands and legs grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2017
I'd bind her in the name of Jesus Christ! I no wan spirit wife, na physical wife I hear say pple dey get...

15 Likes

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Wake up

And take my meds grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2017
I'll give her some "spiritual healing"
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2017
The spirit in my dick will wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Harwoyeez(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Na strong thing oo
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by oloriooko(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2017
Your own do finish be that
West side dey on your case to crush you without remedy grin
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Lol

Spirit wife ke. It's an ugly demon appearing pretty. Don't be deceived.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by XINZ: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Nothing special

1 Like

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2017
I will bring her in and sit her on my bed and open her leg.. den I will go to my table pick up the stuff to use on her... then I will open it and spread her leg very well and I will spray the anointing oil I collected from the table inside are evil thing... if she survives it then she is not a spiritual wife

1 Like

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Jaynom(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I will take her naa.
At least i will have spirtitual and physical wives.

Thats aint bad at all.

See below shaa..
You'll have a wife when you wake up and a wife in your sleep and when your physical wife pisses you off u go just overdose on sleeping meds. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by elkon(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2017
undecided nop I reject it ..I no want dt kin spirit gal.. I wan d one below

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Stanley1155: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2017
From that moment I will know there is nothing wrong in having spirit wife and I will ask for anoda spirit wife cos am polygamous in nature

1 Like

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by marvin902(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2017
i dont want..
i nor fit dey wash boxers every night ... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by oceanized25(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Stanley1155:
From that moment I will know there is nothing wrong in having spirit wife and I will ask for anoda spirit wife cos am polygamous in nature
brother u don craze finish,lol.
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by hardbody: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2017
The spirit them no dey look face? By the time I am done with her, she will personally apply to become a world and real wife.

Infact I cannot wait to receive her. I am in my house and the doors and windows are all open.
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by deanoffaculty: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2017
I'll just tell her I'm a spirit husband and that I was sent from the spirit realm to wait for her so that we can do "spiritual business" together.
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2017
What are you saying... Didn't the bible encourage us be spiritual persons and not canal (physical) persons? I'm a spiritual person, so therefore I will take my spiritual possessions and get down straight.. Time no dey!!!
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by zerojoy: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2017
I will ask her to transform me into a spirit too
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by hoMegas(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2017
grin
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by hoMegas(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2017
grin give her some serious d to know whether she's spiritual
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by goldennugget: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by YorubaNigga(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Feck her instantly
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by YorubaNigga(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
profitablebet:
What are you saying... Didn't the bible encourage us be spiritual persons and not canal (physical) persons? I'm a spiritual person, so therefore I will take my spiritual possessions and get down straight.. Time no dey!!!
Chai u bad
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by martolux(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
It's simple.. I won't attend any deliverance service
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Burgerlomo: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
lofty900:
I'll grab her with both hands and legs grin
grin
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by Idydarling(f): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chai
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by elderhimself(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
That's no problem at all.......
I'll also be her spiritual husband too....and it ends there
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by FemiEddy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
I will bring her in and sit her on my bed and open her leg.. den I will go to my table pick up the stuff to use on her... then I will open it and spread her leg very well and I will spray the anointing oil I collected from the table inside are evil thing... if she survives it then she is not a spiritual wife
I give up
Re: A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) by flames007(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
EXLOVER:
You are alone at home, a lady like this just walk in to your room like this, and tells you she's your spirit wife, what will you do?
God forbid bad thing.I reject karashika.I still have good things to do with ma destiny.call me superstitous,I don't care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

F*CK: Men Learn How To F*ck Or Else [18+] / My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me / Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When Having S€x [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.