Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

"The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode (25580 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / ” Take Buhari To TB Joshua ” – Femi Fani Kayode Speaks On Released Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by PANDA2: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
gypsey:
this guy appears to be smoking some very good quality high grade Malawian ganja. and oh! for you ganja smokers out there try Malawian ganja they are the best grin try ganja tea too it is Dang!

FFK is on the hard stuff, bro. Nothing mild like Malawian Ganga. His brain has been deep fried in....

Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by Seunjungle(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
When Gen. Azazi and Patrick yakowa was crashed who was in govt then..was it not your govt Mr FFK? The security agencies under your govt then should be responsible for their death because your boss(Jonathan) must have given such order because the security then was headed by them.

I don't want to believe that this man think before he talk sometime?
Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by jumobi1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Andrew Azazi was NSA Adviser, Patrick Aziza was a military governor. Anyways, if FFK's allegation proves to be true, this is an indictment of PDP at the time under GEJ. As we know it, many of those PDP members under GEJ were disloyal and are now APC members.
Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by Boss347(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:
FFK should stop displaying his ignorance and of his gullible followers.
It is obvious you cannot write/say anything expect you try to turn to one tribe/religion to another.

I think it is high time the SSS get an injunction from the court of law to stop you from spewing trash because your useless articles is dividing the country technically.

You claimed to have insiders in almost every intelligent agencies across the world and I doubt if any agent will reveal to you any secret knowing fully you're an infant in adult skin.

If you can come to the media and say public how you slept with a particular woman I doubt if your blood relatives will be bold enough to keep any secret with you not to talk of security report.

As for the ugly incident at TB Joshua's church, every reasonable Nigerians knew the building collapsed on its on. I am not a building engineer to ascertain what exactly happened but I think it might be some human error.

If truly the building was brought down by any plane/helicopter hovering around the building as the basket mouth want us to believe am sure Pastor TB Joshua inconjuction with the South Africa government will take the Federal Government to the court of law and victory is certain.

As for Gen. Azazi and late Governor Yakowa of blessed memory, it is obvious to everyone that the satanic party led Federal government killed them.
Late Azazi offense was telling the whole world that PDP is the backbone of Boko Haram and if PDP want an end to the vampire group they know what to do. Only for the evil people to arrange him with a helicopter with bad engine to attend Oronto Douglas" One of GEJ speech writer " father's burial.

PDP succeeded in killing one of Nigeria finest NSA for their greed thinking his death will cover their secret. Instead of PDP to use money for war against insurgency, they shared the fund like cake, GEJ traveled to SW to appease with the Obas there with our national security fund and shared some at TBS where different group came to have their own national cake, association of vulcanizer, association of cloth seller, pepper seller, herbs seller, wishes and wizard even armed robbers and kidnappers send their respective representatives to collect from our security fund which later turned to " Dasuki gate ".

I am expecting something more than this from FFK, we want good analysis, we want good proof if truly it was bombed, we want to see a lab test from a reputable science/physics/building lab to proof to the whole world that truly TB Joshua building was brought down with explosive or through plane. Stop hiding under religion, stop spreading lies and above all, stop preaching hatred.

God Bless Nigeria.

You sound like an educated illiterate! He's bold enough to go to the media to spew his own side of the beans. You seem to have a tiny little idea about what's going on in the dark even if you're not fully enlightened, ur ignorance is fully understood. Opinion is an asz-hole, everybody got one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by Sunglass20(f): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
No matter how long it takes, the truth will surely come out, it shall always prevail. Time!
Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by Nfchi73: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Assuming ffk is in June prison I don't think he will have time to write comprehensive article like this , Jonathan Errand boy !!!
Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by Nfchi73: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Assuming ffk is in Kuje prison I don't think he will have time to write comprehensive article like this , Jonathan Errand boy !!!
Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by dinggle: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
This guy just talk rubbish I come be like person wen no go school dey enter rabbit hole like blind man........
Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by trojanclench: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
ndcide:

That's why we said buhari killed the Shia Muslims, he padded the budget, he orchestrated the missing budget, he ordered the killing of various protesters etc

As these operations can't be carried out without briefing the C in C.
bros why na? what has happened to you na?
Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by trojanclench: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Boss347:

You sound like an educated illiterate! He's bold enough to go to the media to spew his own side of the beans. You seem to have a tiny little idea about what's going on in the dark even if you're not fully enlightened, ur ignorance is fully understood. Opinion is an asz-hole, everybody got one.

young man, you don't insult people just to make your point. it says a lot about you. it makes you derailed from the bone of contention and at the end of the day, you will make no sense. Try to control yourself pls.
Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by akon4u: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2017
nice
Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by Bondesniger(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2017
when i told the fools around me that something was physhe they were like shocked shocked undecided
Re: "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode by SirMazi: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
madridguy:
FFK should stop displaying his ignorance and of his gullible followers.
It is obvious you cannot write/say anything expect you try to turn to one tribe/religion to another.

I think it is high time the SSS get an injunction from the court of law to stop you from spewing trash because your useless articles is dividing the country technically.

You claimed to have insiders in almost every intelligent agencies across the world and I doubt if any agent will reveal to you any secret knowing fully you're an infant in adult skin.

If you can come to the media and say public how you slept with a particular woman I doubt if your blood relatives will be bold enough to keep any secret with you not to talk of security report.

As for the ugly incident at TB Joshua's church, every reasonable Nigerians knew the building collapsed on its on. I am not a building engineer to ascertain what exactly happened but I think it might be some human error.

If truly the building was brought down by any plane/helicopter hovering around the building as the basket mouth want us to believe am sure Pastor TB Joshua inconjuction with the South Africa government will take the Federal Government to the court of law and victory is certain.

As for Gen. Azazi and late Governor Yakowa of blessed memory, it is obvious to everyone that the satanic party led Federal government killed them.
Late Azazi offense was telling the whole world that PDP is the backbone of Boko Haram and if PDP want an end to the vampire group they know what to do. Only for the evil people to arrange him with a helicopter with bad engine to attend Oronto Douglas" One of GEJ speech writer " father's burial.

PDP succeeded in killing one of Nigeria finest NSA for their greed thinking his death will cover their secret. Instead of PDP to use money for war against insurgency, they shared the fund like cake, GEJ traveled to SW to appease with the Obas there with our national security fund and shared some at TBS where different group came to have their own national cake, association of vulcanizer, association of cloth seller, pepper seller, herbs seller, wishes and wizard even armed robbers and kidnappers send their respective representatives to collect from our security fund which later turned to " Dasuki gate ".

I am expecting something more than this from FFK, we want good analysis, we want good proof if truly it was bombed, we want to see a lab test from a reputable science/physics/building lab to proof to the whole world that truly TB Joshua building was brought down with explosive or through plane. Stop hiding under religion, stop spreading lies and above all, stop preaching hatred.

God Bless Nigeria.
BMC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Endorsed Buhari For Second Term – Seven Governors / States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List / APGA Nominates Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim As Running Mate To Prof Chukwuma Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.