Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness (23119 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / 44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
ehie:
taqiya
and who is this one?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by dragonking2: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
arewaboy01:
hey pretty lady you'll also b sent packing
I hope you have also told your brothers and entire family to pack from the south too? No be to they make noise up and down.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
uzoexcel:
you are a very learned person...ur education isnt a waste... i like the bolded

Thank you, bro.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by gberra: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Malton, Enjoy your fame while it last.You've given some people a reason to be hopeful. It can't come better in comforting the foul-mouthedly disgusting reprobates who are famous for causing nuisance everywhere they go.
Hope you'd learn from the experience of the North & SW before giving them a yard or two.

I'd be here to watch& laugh at you when this bunch of undeserving scums pull out their fangs at you...

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thanks to everyone who commented on the other thread. I am sure it played a part in them restoring the thread.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
Malton, Enjoy your fame while it last.You've given some people a reason to be hopeful. It can't come better in comforting the foul-mouthedly disgusting reprobates who are famous for causing nuisance everywhere they go.
Hope you'd learn from the experience of the North & SW before giving them a yard or two.

I'd be here to watch& laugh at you when this bunch of undeserving scums pull out their fangs at you...

Fame ke?

I know all the right things to say to get the attention. If I wanted it, I'd have deployed them. It doesn't take so much to make a name on this forum. Plus, I have the time and and steady connectivity.

I've been a member here for almost 10 years now (forget that this handle was created in 2015). Surely I'd have courted attention within the said time, eh?

When I created this handle, I did to defend the image of the very same northerners against the smear campaign that was being carried out on them at the time. This I did for almost two years.

Within the same time (2015 - 2017), I suffered losses in their hands. I lost friends to religious intolerance. Individuals who were killed without provocation. Still, I kept on. I didn't let sentiments or emotional attachments becloud my view of things.

I don't support injustice in any form. It's a principle that's the core of my existence.

We don't want any such in our lands. I've lived with the Igbos long enough to know what they are capable of.

Not a single drop of Igbo blood should be shed in our lands. It's all we are saying.

We are not senseless people.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by gberra: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
malton:

Fame ke?

I know all the right things to say to get the attention. If I wanted it, I'd have deployed them. It doesn't take so much to make a name on this forum. Plus, I have the time and and steady connectivity.

I've been a member here for almost 10 years now (forget that this handle was created in 2015). Surely I'd have courted attention within the said time, eh?

When I created this handle, I did to defend the image of the very same northerners against the smear campaign that was being carried out on them at the time. This I did for almost two years.

Within the same time (2015 - 2017), I suffered losses in their hands. I lost friends to religious intolerance. Individuals who were killed without provocation. Still, I kept on. I didn't let sentiments or emotional attachments becloud my view of things.

I don't support injustice in any form. It's a principle that's the core of my existence.

We don't want any such in our lands. I've lived with the Igbos long enough to know what they are capable of.

Not a single drop of Igbo blood should be shed in our lands. It's all we are saying.

We are not senseless people.
Oga mi, no one doubts your reputation on this forum.
My point being that, based on this thread, they'd worship you like Nnamdi kanu. In view of this, how many of them have ever said a "thank you" to you prior to this thread?.

Truthfully, I know your intention is for real but also when someone else's press their mumu button, the result is the same.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by swagagolic01(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
My point being that, based on this thread, they'd worship you like Nnamdi kanu. In view of this, how many of them have ever said a "thank you" to you prior to this thread?.

Truthfully, I know your intention is for real but also when someone else's press their mumu button, the result is the same.

Don't u get tired?? Or re u a robot?? Nawa ooo

12 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:

There is one thing that you don't know, everybody cannot reason like you. You loath the Igbos, you mock them and wish them evil. But everybody cannot descend to such lowly low, even among your people, the Yorubas. Sensible Yorubas also condemned this move by the said unruly youth, but you've been dancing unclad since yesterday after the news. Why are you like this? undecided You do need to sit back and consciously ask yourself some fundamental questions that will make you start seeing things in a more matured and rational perspective devoid of racist hate. If not, you are not different from them.
One question, when does sit at home protest becomes a threat to Arewa Youths or Northern Interest?

18 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Unimaginable123: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
malton:

It's better to name names than wield blades.

The labelling of Plateau people as "onye hausa" by some of them has not killed any Plateau man and can be excused as of ignorance.

The killing of Plateau people by your lands grabbing kinsmen, however, cannot be excused for any reason.

And for the record, you, Hausa/Fulani, will leave first before even a spoon owned by an Igbo person departs this state.

Nonsense!
I was so looking for this post u quoted, but it has been deleted.
Imagine fulani jihadist from guinea dictating when and which tribe will leave plateau state, when they don't own a square meter of land in plateau

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Unimaginable123: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
arewaboy01:
heyyyy malton u shouldn't think ur saying d minds of d people of plateau .....ur on ur own wen it's time for d igbos to live d north d ones in plateau won't b exempted I promise u we'll send em all packing and for all u biafrans don't b fooled by dz guys epistle when it's time to go y'all will b sent packing !
keep quiet. Do u fulani own any land in Nigeria? We will chase u back to futa jalon where u come from when the chasing begin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Unimaginable123: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
APCsupporter:

how many tribes are in the middle belt and how many of them have told you that they prefer the igbos to Hausas? you people just make huge assumptions from just a little problem. the fight of a few North Central people against Fulani does not mean that we are enemies. how many middle belt states are dominated Christians self?
who in his right senses, tribe apart, will prefer hausa-fulani to igbo?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Unimaginable123:
I was so looking for this post u quoted, but it has been deleted.
Imagine fulani jihadist from guinea detecting when and which tribe will leave plateau state, when they don't own a square meter of land in plateau

The mods hid the comment, I believe.

Those people are funny lots. I smirked in surprise when he made that comment.

He's bluffing, just like the rest of them.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Unimaginable123:
who in his right senses, tribe apart, will prefer hausa-fulani to igbo?

ask me again

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:

Okay.

I get your drift.

Sorry, I didn't see it from that angle initially.

Our views may not always be the same, but we've got to rise above pettiness sometimes.

Truth be told, the Igbos will be greatly missed if they left this country.

Everyone is important in their own unique ways. I don't think their contributions to the economies of the various regions can be dismissed.

The northerners need to know that there are limits to their insanities.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Oxenomy: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
The Middle Belt knows that once we leave this cesspit called country, they are doomed for life because the Awusa/Fulani won't blink before sluttering them and acquire their land hence, they are doing everything possible to pacify Igbos to stay because we are the lifeline to their existence. This Malton moniker has said unimaginable things against Igbos on this forum and has never for one day apologized for it, but just make a turn around to write this long bullshit.. Maybe he thinks just like barcanista that we are stupid.. I want to let him know that we are leaving for good and anything they decide to do with the rest of the north is not our concern.. We might pretend to pander to his antics here to make him feel good but when the time comes, we will let him know that we are not stupid. To the stupid animals up north that issued the threat, why not make it 24hrs, 3 months is too long.. Bunch of bastards!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oxenomy:
The Middle Belt knows that once we leave this cesspit called country, they are doomed for life because the Awusa/Fulani won't blink before sluttering them and acquire their land hence, they are doing everything possible to pacify Igbos to stay because we are the lifeline to their existence. This Malton moniker has said unimaginable things against Igbos on this forum and has never for one day apologized for it, but just make a turn around to write this long bullshit.. Maybe he thinks just like barcanista that we are stupid.. I want to let him know that we are leaving for good and anything they decide to do with the rest of the north is not our concern.. We might pretend to pander to his antics here to make him feel good but when the time comes, we will let him know that we are not stupid. To the stupid animals up north that issued the threat, why not make it 24hrs, 3 months is too long.. Bunch of bastards!

You misconstrue intents.

The write up wasn't meant to patronise Igbos in any way.

My objective was to state where we stand. Even if Biafra were secured at this moment, I will personally never consent to the view.

It's absurd as it is crude.

Yes, I am against the Igbos leaving. But that's down to my knowing how much economic importance they hold to the future of this country than to fearing Hausa/Fulani dominance.

We've always held our own against them.

Whether or not we agree, I can never hate the Igbo man, as I hold them in high regards.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Oxenomy: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
malton:

You misconstrue intents.

The write up wasn't meant to patronise Igbos in any way.

My objective was to state where we stand. Even if Biafra were secured at this moment, I will personally never consent to the view.

It's absurd as it is crude.

Yes, I am against the Igbos leaving. But that's down to my knowing how much economic importance they hold to the future of this country than to fearing Hausa/Fulani dominance.

We've always held our own against them.

Whether or not we agree, I can never hate the Igbo man, as I hold them in high regards.
Whatever you think and feel is not our concern, but I want to let you know that we are leaving for good and the earlier you people start adjusting to that reality, the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oxenomy:
Whatever you think and feel is not our concern, but I want to let you know that we are leaving for good and the earlier you people start adjusting to that reality, the better for you.

I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by vicadex07(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
malton:

Oxenomy:

Malton

This is what gberra was trying to tell you...

gberra:

IPOBSs are arrogant ingrates. See how this one I quoted is trying to misjudge your altruistic intentions?

That's why Yorubas find it difficult to align with them because it will always end up in insults... Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by getrudz: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Why so much division and ethnicity, let call a spade a spade. If something is bad it is bad. No need to involve igbos, yorober, hasusa. We got to stop alienating ourself.
Let all of us stand up for what is right and condem the wrong. With a mindset such as this, I'm not surprise nigeria is where It is today.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by gberra: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2017
vicadex07:

Malton

This is what gberra was trying to tell you...

IPOBSs are arrogant ingrates. See how this one I quoted is trying to misjudge your altruistic intentions?

That's why Yorubas find it difficult to align with them because it will always end up in insults... Smh
Malton don buy market grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by vicadex07(m): 1:01am On Jun 08, 2017
gberra:
Malton don buy market grin grin grin

grin
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by FriendNG: 1:52am On Jun 08, 2017
gberra:

He is even lying to you like he own plateau state. He knows it, Hausa don't take shit from the non Hausa in plateau. They have try it before and they fail 4 many years.

If they try shielding anybody, they themselves will leave the state first before the Igbos. It is a northern state and there is nothing he can do to change the fact.

A tenant cannot give a visitor a permanent room.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by aumeehn: 2:26am On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

Thanks for the kind words, bro.

What's wrong, is wrong; and must be condemned in totality.
And who are you to decide what is going to happen in jos, Ji mana gafara ka bani wuri banda cika baki a internet babu abinda zaka iya, su waye 'yayan baki a jos? Mtsw typical Arnen jos!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by aumeehn: 2:27am On Jun 08, 2017
FriendNG:

He is even lying to you like he own plateau state. He knows it, Hausa don't take shit from the non Hausa in plateau. They have try it before and they fail 4 many years.

If they try shielding anybody, they themselves will leave the state first before the Igbos. It is a northern state and there is nothing he can do to change the fact.

A tenant cannot give a visitor a permanent room.
100 likes for you dan uwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by aumeehn: 2:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Oxenomy:
You are Wise, the Guy is Afraid kikiki
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:22am On Jun 08, 2017
This op is just deceiving them, who are u to speak for the whole middle belt. I'm from Kogi state and when the North deport the igbos there, the ones here will join them too. Mark my words. I've been waiting for this time, their hatered is too much, they need to go. Idan kunne ya ji, toh gan gan jiki ya tsira.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by wildernessVoice: 3:34am On Jun 08, 2017
#PlateauProudlyStandWithNdiIgbo#
and so All middle beltans.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by myright: 4:00am On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

I wish you good luck.
do you understand want he meant by "leaving"? It doesn't mean our people in japan, chad, america, europe and nigeria(plateau) would all vacate their places of resident and head straight to Biafraland. No. Don't get it twisted bro.

All we want is to have our own prime minister, national assembly, military, police, international airports etc. We want to be indepent of nigeria. That's all.

So relax, our people would still live in Plateau state and contribute to the economic development of your beloved state. You won't even notice it that we are no longer nigerians, because we would relate with you guys the way we are currently relating.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by donlucabrazi(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

I get torn between ignoring and responding to people who speak with as much ignorance as you do. However, you sound reasonable, and I believe that you are a sensible person.

You brought the religious angle, and I responded to that.

Can you name one tribe from the middle belt on whose toes your people have not stepped?

Do the Fulani Murderers tell a Gwari person from a Tiv man whenever they go on rampage?

From Southern Kaduna through Plateau and Benue, have we not all shed the same tears? We have all fallen victims to your people one way or another.

When you are that person, everybody has to hate you, and justifiably so. What have you done to earn the love of any middle beltan?

I give it to you people for acting strategically for so long. But hey, even the best legs get weary; give it up - you've been found out.

We are peace loving people, sure, but you see, there's only so much that one can swallow and tolerate.
you are one of the most intelligent people I've come across on this forum of recent. I couldn't just resist telling you this. And your writing skills? Just impeccable. You held me spell bound by your intelligent submissions and have made me see Plateau people in a whole different light.

I may not be Igbo, but "Injustice somewhere, is Injustice everywhere"

Kudos bro! May God bless and sustain you always. You are a good man!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mai Tangale Stool: 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Crisis Deepens / Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.