Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,122 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness (23132 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / 44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
ioreth69:
how r u?

I am cool. I hope you are nice too.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oxenomy:
you are very pathetic..

Hahahahahaha...
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
I said that the US different states once had different Customs,excise rules and military but they were still regarded as one country then. Those days are far over. You also said that the EU states have different presidents and Prime ministers and that is true. But the question is what is in a name? They may answer president but many of the powers that a president in US have they do nt have eg they don't have total powers over migration as the EU in Brussels largely dictates it; they do not have powers over currency as Brussels dictates it; even foreign affairs of the EU is dictated by Brussels. So the question is that "does the tag Of President or Prime minister really matter?" what matters is in their powers which is increasingly becoming as narrow as that of a US governor. And mind you the EU has a president. Organisations like the SADC and ECOWAS are also showing signs of becoming a country like the EU is also showing but they are still backward. Do they even have common policies as per migration from other non-ECOWAS states to theirs? The EU has all these.I never said that the EU is a country; I only siad that it is evolving into one and is showing increasingly signs of a country.
And who said that Biafra is a certainty? It ought to be put to vote as not all Igbo are in support of it. If it fails then case closed; if it succeeds then secession starts.

Oga, you are still contradicting yourself. sad And I really cannot help you if you have chosen to believe a hypothesis, instead of an actual fact. So you think that the powers of Angela Merkel the current Chancellor of Germany who was elected in 2005, over domestic affairs of citizens of Germany and those resident within her country, can be superceded and overthrown by the President of the EU? Have you done a comparative analysis of where the powers of the EU President stops and where the powers of Presidents/Prime Ministers of individual member states, start? Even when the UK was still part of EU, they voted to retain the Pound as their official currency. And they succeeded. EU could not do anything about it.

Secondly, the tag of President or Prime minister really matters, as the buck stops at someone's table and one person has to be held accountable for the direction of a country! You also said that the EU functions as a country. Why deny it, at this late stage?

Please study the migration policies of SADC, EAC, COMESA etc and do a comparative analysis with the migration policies of the EU, before making the kind of statements you have made here. undecided

And finally you just said that Biafra is not a certainty. It shows that you can now recognise the difference between referendum and a secession... angry
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Oga, you are still contradicting yourself. sad And I really cannot help you if you have chosen to believe a hypothesis, instead of an actual fact. So you think that the powers of Angela Merkel the current Chancellor of Germany who was elected in 2005, over domestic affairs of citizens of Germany and those resident within her country, can be superceded and overthrown by the President of the EU? Have you done a comparative analysis of where the powers of the EU President stops and where the powers of Presidents/Prime Ministers of individual members states, start? Even when the UK was still part of EU, they voted to retain the Pound as their official currency. And they succeeded. EU could not do anything about it.

Secondly, the tag of President or Prime minister really matters, as the buck stops at some's table and one person has to be held accountable for the direction of a country! You also said that the EU functions as a country. Why deny it, at this late stage?

Please study the migration policies of SADC, EAC, COMESA etc and do a comparative analysis with the migration policies of the EU, before making the kind of statements you have made here. undecided

And finally you just said that Biafra is not a certainty. It shows that you can now recognise the difference between referendum and a secession... angry

Oga I don hear. Pele.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
coptic:

Malton1 has been banned for ten years for keeping an alternate handle. Till 2027. grin

I guess you know how I know all these.

Coded things.

if you provoke me now I will get this alternate account banned as well. you are Malton. remember the screenshot that you sent me?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

if you provoke me now I will get this alternate account banned as well. you are Malton. remember the screenshot that you sent me?

So you're blackmailing me now?

What evidence do you have that I am malton?

shocked
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
coptic:

What evidence do you have that I am malton?

shocked

I have saved the screenshot that you posted here. but without liars, Nairaland would be boring so I would not expose you this time. insult me and I will show the mods that picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

May the same action be taken against you, by God's grace! Say Amen?

Come ban me nah. Himself brag about it that let APCsupporter cry finish nobody can ban him.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Come ban me nah. Himself brag about it that let APCsupporter cry finish nobody can ban him.
I cannot ban you, since I am not a mod. sad But my prayer for you remains the same. Since you are happy that he got banned, may the same action be taken against you. Say Amen, sharp-sharp, o!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

yes, ai ya Kara bude wani account (malton1) Bayan wannan. I reported him and he received a 10-year ban. now he only has this account left. let's keep watching him until he messes up againcheesy

10 years? Amma dai wasa kake ko
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

I cannot ban you, since I am not a mod. sad But my prayer for you remains the same. Since you are happy that he got banned, may the same action be taken against you. Say Amen, sharp-sharp, o!

I won't say Ameen.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
I won't say Ameen.
Why? Are you afraid? shocked Or is your conscience telling you that what you did to Malton was bad?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Why? Are you afraid? shocked Or is your conscience telling you that what you did to Malton was bad?

What I do is the right thing. Next time let him Brag.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

May the same action be taken against you, by God's grace! Say Amen...?

It doesn't prove anything. undecided Malton could have sent that screenshot to a friend of his, who is a fellow Nairalander.... Just think about it! That friend could have posted it here. You chaps need to stop issuing such threats.

what's wrong with my threats? I'm not trying to bully or insult him na. I'm only telling him that im aware that he is Malton. how am I sure? he quoted me with his current account and said "I was banned but it wasn't because of you" and then posted the screenshot. the guy insulted me twice with his original account but he didn't get a ban until when my friend came to my assistance. that's why I got him banned again for creating an alternate moniker which contravenes rule 19
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
What I do is the right thing. Next time let him Brag.
Wasn't it your friend that first called him names? That was why he retaliated. Now, if you are sure you did the right thing, then may the same action taken against him, be done to you as well. So say Amen, without any delay!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

10 years? Amma dai wasa kake ko
da Gaske ne fah cheesy. check where I quoted coptic on the top of this page
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:
what's wrong with my threats? I'm not trying to bully or insult him na. I'm only telling him that im aware that he is Malton. how am I sure? he quoted me with his current account and said "I was banned but it wasn't because of you" and then posted the screenshot. the guy insulted me twice with his original account but he didn't get a ban until when my friend came to my assistance. that's why I got him banned again for creating an alternate moniker which contravenes rule 19

Since you feel that there is nothing wrong with your threats, may the same action taken against Malton, be visited upon you as well, by God's grace. Amen! undecided
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Wasn't it your friend that first called him names? That was why he retaliated. Now, if you are sure you did the right thing, then may the same action taken against him, be done to you as well. So say Amen, without any delay!

No. I wasn't about my friend. It was with somebody different. If I break Nairaland rule and insult people let the same action be taken on me. Ameen.

Type Ameen also if in case such happen to be you. Type Ameen now.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

can you show me where I insulted him? show me now and I will report myself to the mods!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
No. I wasn't about my friend. It was with somebody different. If I break Nairaland rule and insult people let the same action be taken on me. Ameen.

Good! Now may the same fate that befell Malton, befall you as well.... Amen!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:
can you show me where I insulted him? show me now and I will report myself to the mods!

Why are you getting worked up? All I said was that may the same action taken against him, also happen to you. If truly you did not do anything, then why are you getting agitated? It was just a prayer....
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Good! Now may the same fate that befell Malton, befall you as well.... Amen!

I don't like Hypocrisy. May you be ban on Nairaland 20 years if u insult anybody. Ameen.

I take the challenge to u and u hypocritically change it.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Since you feel that there is nothing wrong with your threats, may the same action taken against Malton, be visited upon you as well, by God's grace. Amen! undecided

ameen, not even on Nairaland even in real life may the police catch me if I ever deliberately commit a crime without being forced or out of my mind..
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by coptic: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

I have saved the screenshot that you posted here. but without liars, Nairaland would be boring so I would not expose you this time. insult me and I will show the mods that picture

I dare you to expose me if you have any such evidence.

Abi no be still u refer to Malton as Igbo?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Why are you getting worked up? All I said was that may the same action taken against him, also happen to you. If truly you did not do anything, then why are you getting agitated? It was just a prayer....
let it happen to me if I commit the kind of crime he committed with impunity and even mocked me for not being able to get the mods to sanction him

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

let it happen to me if I commit the kind of crime he committed with impunity and even mocked me for not being able to get the mods to sanction him

Direct the same question to him. The hypocrite won't type Ameen.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:
ameen, not even on Nairaland even in real life may the police catch me if I ever deliberately commit a crime without being forced or out of my mind..
Amen! shocked Like you just said, may the Police catch you if you commit a crime....whether 'deliberately' or not, or whether you were forced or not! In fact, force does not enter into it... may you always be caught! Both online and offline. Simple!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Amen! shocked Like you just said, may the Police catch you if you commit a crime....whether 'deliberately' or not, or whether you were forced or not! In fact, force does not enter into it... may you always be caught! Both online and offline. Simple!

Amen! Like you just said, may the Police catch you if you commit a crime....whether 'deliberately' or not, or whether you were forced or not! In fact, force does not enter into it... may you always be caught! Both online and offline.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. / Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman / ‘He Was One Of Nigeria’s Greatest Artists’ – Shehu Sani Mourns Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.