Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season (54749 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo & His Family Go On A Bike Ride (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by jonbellion(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I wonder how Ozil feels seeing this..
lmao
He's now in that useless north London club
cheesy
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Dyt(f): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
What's with Sergio Ramos and Nigerian flag
undecided undecided
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
congrats to him once more, it was not easy.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by aziaka111(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
messi is d best any day any time,
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by dahunsy(f): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
viki84:
Those People Saying Ronaldo Works Hard And Messi Sleeps All Day On His Talent Pillow, I Salute Una, As If When Messi Wants To Train, He'll Come To Your Various Houses And Call You. Even The Bible Says There's Time And Season For Everything, Both Players Are Great, For Those Skeptical Ones, Where Was Ronaldo When Messi Outshined Him In The `el Clasico'?
coughs***clears throat# can some one pls explain what this one is saying
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Englishgold: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Neduzze5:
Baddest C Ronaldo!!

Hala Madrid..... smiley

But na Messi remain the number 1 baba!

Viva Barcelona!! wink
Say baba ,say CR-7. messi dey suck breast for where baba they smag

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by naijajobx: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
nice
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by ominilongest(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
dahunsy:
y u dey quote am na.. grin grin,where was messing when cr7 was deciding copa Del Rey final.. .keeping the Camp nou Fans shut.. .i can't even count if he's talking about goals messi is no where close if na dribble I'll keep shut but goals. Seriously he's the greatest goal scorer of his generation.. grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by bukola08(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
haryormitansam:
Lie
which lie come dey there now.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Rapahel1116: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lolx....Madrid fans and Chelsea fans are alike esp d Nigerian ones... I just had someone's comparing dis Madrid to barca of the last 10yrs...yea over d last 2 seasons barca has not been on top form....BT DAT doesn't mean DAT Madrid is by far better Dan dem...Madrid was just more consistent Dan dem....I could remember wen Madrid had victory parades fro winning just a copa dey rey....in 2012 I guess...dats to show how Barcelona was dominating d world of football den...a club DAT won a domestic double and still considered it as one of their worst seasons.....I think barca Nd Madrid should b compared in dis era wen barca starts having a victory parade for a copa dey rey...........DIS YEARS BALLON D OR IS GOING TO RONALDO.... BT I TINK D FIFA WORLD BEST PLAYER IS GOING TO B TIGHT FOR HIM COS ITS DECIDED BY PLAYERS ND COACHES.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Rapahel1116: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
U b man utd fan abi?
tytachile:
let cr7 keep giving him work to do, he(messi) has these following records to break 1)go outside barca and win ballondor2) let him win champions league outside barca 3) let him defend champions league 4) let him win international tournament for country then I will try to reason with what you.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Reference(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I wonder how Ozil feels seeing this..

Ozil is not Madrid 'galactico' quality. He would understand.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Bahddo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
The modern world worships extroversion. Flaunt your stuff with much swagger and you'd be rated above the one who is better than you but who isn't as extroverted. You'd start hearing funny stuff like "hardwork is better than natural talent" like anyone is born with a football.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by holluphemydavid(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ronaldo is synonymous to success

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by LEOVOLUTION(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
viki84:
Those People Saying Ronaldo Works Hard And Messi Sleeps All Day On His Talent Pillow, I Salute Una, As If When Messi Wants To Train, He'll Come To Your Various Houses And Call You. Even The Bible Says There's Time And Season For Everything, Both Players Are Great, For Those Skeptical Ones, Where Was Ronaldo When Messi Outshined Him In The `el Clasico'?

So what you could fall back on all season was the el clasico. Shm...well I hope that gives him the balon d or.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by LEOVOLUTION(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bahddo:
The modern world worships extroversion. Flaunt your stuff with much swagger and you'd be rated above the one who is better than you but who isn't as extroverted. You'd start hearing funny stuff like "hardwork is better than natural talent" like anyone is born with a football.

At your age, if you think some people aren't born with certain talents in abundance, then you still have a lot of esoteric research to do.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by viki84(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
dahunsy:
keep coughing. you need procold
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by jaydee87(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:
he works so hard... Messi on the other hand is a born Baller!!
this makes Ronald the best. hard work pays.. messi is a very good player in fact one of the best the world would see same as Ronald.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Rapahel1116: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
BT dis ballond d or na popularity contest now oh.....see players like iniesta Nd xavi no win dis tin.....mtchew
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Rapahel1116: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
How pls.....how is he better Dan messi?
jaydee87:
this makes Ronald the best. hard work pays.. messi is a very good player in fact one of the best the world would see same as Ronald.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Bahddo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

At your age, if you think some people aren't born with certain talents in abundance, then you still have a lot of esoteric research to do.
don't be ignorant. What you see on the pitch isn't talent but skills that have already been developed. Talent is simply potential for quicker development (learning stuff faster), and it is useless if you don't work hard to develop the said skills. Talent is only observable from the rate of development of skills compared to others.

You can have good looks and remarkable height written in your genes, but no one is born with skills, except maybe crying and sucking on whatever is put in the mouth. You have to work hard to develop any skill you have, whether or not you have the natural ability to learn it faster (talent) than others.

It's stupid to imply that one worked hard while the other was born with his skills. That guy you guys write off as simply being naturally talented was a smallish weakling that nobody really wanted, until Barcelona stepped in. Without a good training and nutrition programme, no one would have heard of Messi.

Everyone who gets to the top worked hard for it, whether he is named Ronaldo or Messi.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by lilybonny(f): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
How sweet! HALA MADRID!
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by teebell999(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:
he works so hard... Messi on the other hand is a born Baller!!

Story!!
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by magzey: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
viki84:
OUTSHINE? WHAT DOES THAT MEANS WINNING THE CLASSICO AND COMING SECOND?? grin grin grin === i prefer to lose the classico and win the trophy cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by teebell999(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
evy1:
Abeg who sabi why ramos dey tie our naija flag.

He's actually my brother, a Nigerian! His real name is Rahmon

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by felsunseg(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
viki84:
where was Messi when Dyabala scored two.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by abels(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Germaindefoe:
Ororo for ballon dor and FIFA best,We will also defend this seasons UCL next season.
.. Na witch? So u think Madrid will carry it again

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by r2beez(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Neduzze5:
Baddest C Ronaldo!!

Hala Madrid..... smiley

But na Messi remain the number 1 baba!

Viva Barcelona!! wink

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by viki84(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
felsunseg:
where was Messi when Dyabala scored two.
Like I Previously Said, Everyone Has A Turn To Shine, Messi's Performance This Season Was Not Too Good

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by AustineCJ: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Zalatan Left Inter,Barca and they won Champions league,Ozil left Madrid and they have won 3Champions league since then....Oh God may I not miss my blessings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo And His Team Mates In His Private Jet After Their EURO 2016 / Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion / John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.