Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season (54730 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo & His Family Go On A Bike Ride (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by robotix: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
jaydee87:
this makes Ronald the best. hard work pays.. messi is a very good player in fact one of the best the world would see same as Ronald.
Talent is not enough bro.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by tectonotimes: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is the best squad Real Madrid has ever assembled. All thanks to the best coach in the world, Zidane.
WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
He has carried Madrid team for 7 seasons.Now Madrid team give him the opportunity to be called World best!
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by thegreatest700(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mehn..... I like footballers life o. See gbedu!
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by LEOVOLUTION(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bahddo:
don't be ignorant. What you see on the pitch isn't talent but skills that have already been developed. Talent is simply potential for quicker development (learning stuff faster), and it is useless if you don't work hard to develop the said skills. Talent is only observable from the rate of development of skills compared to others.

You can have good looks and remarkable height written in your genes, but no one is born with skills, except maybe crying and sucking on whatever is put in the mouth. You have to work hard to develop any skill you have, whether or not you have the natural ability to learn it faster (talent) than others.

It's stupid to imply that one worked hard while the other was born with his skills. That guy you guys write off as simply being naturally talented was a smallish weakling that nobody really wanted, until Barcelona stepped in. Without a good training and nutrition programme, no one would have heard of Messi.

Everyone who gets to the top worked hard for it, whether he is named Ronaldo or Messi.

well, good point though.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by MikeB3(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
All I see is the Best player in the world! Legendary CR7!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by mrcalcufast: 12:59am On Jun 08, 2017
tytachile:
let cr7 keep giving him work to do, he(messi) has these following records to break 1)go outside barca and win ballondor2) let him win champions league outside barca 3) let him defend champions league 4) let him win international tournament for country then I will try to reason with what you.
Ronaldo also has these records to break; let him score a hatrick in elclasico,let him score 73 goals in a season and 91 goals in a single year,let him win 4 ballon d'or back to back,he should help his team win messi's team in a champions league final(messi did this in 2009 uefa champions league final ),let him break his club records(he is his club's highest goal scorer but he is yet to break Alfredo di Stefano elclassico records)messi broke all of his club's record, same with laliga records, let him score five goals against a team in a champions league match.. messi is the GOd of soccer and will always be..stay blessed sir
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by mrcalcufast: 1:09am On Jun 08, 2017
felsunseg:
where was Messi when Dyabala scored two.
where was Ronaldo when a short messi scored with his head against Ronaldo's team in 2009 uefa champions league final?
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by mrcalcufast: 1:40am On Jun 08, 2017
viki84:
Like I Previously Said, Everyone Has A Turn To Shine, Messi's Performance This Season Was Not Too Good
bro, don't let these Madrid fans take the exact fact outta your mouth..would you tell me someone who scored 54 goals in 52matches wasn't at his best?, he was the highest goalscorer in laliga, even in Europe, thereby winning the European golden boot and the pichichi trophy.. messi was at his best but he was just unlucky,at times luck plays a very big part in determining one's success(just like an average Manchester united team last season who won the Europa league),he was his team's playmaker last season (just the same as coutinho in Liverpool) he was also his team's prolific goalscorer last season,same can't be said of Ronaldo's form last season as he was just a goalscorer,he was lucky with the likes of modric, carvajal and towards the end of the season benzema also played a part (like against athletico in the semi-finals )he got away with two offside goals in the quarter finals (against Bayern Munich),that's just to tell you how lucky he was last season.. barcelona as a team weren't at their best last season ,the burden fell on messi,you wouldn't compare it with last three seasons(2014/2015) when the MSN trio scored a whooping 122 goals, and last two seasons(2015/2016), when Suarez and neymar were in very great form, the trio scored more than 135 goals,those two were not in form last season,as well as most of the entire barca team and messi did all he could do, at least he helped his team win the copa Del Rey.who could have thought barca wouldn't win the champions league, considering the greatest comeback they made against PSG,but luck wasn't on their side.. stay blessed sir

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by zoedicus: 1:42am On Jun 08, 2017
exk42890:
I've made $76,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student.I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money.It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it.

☞☞☞ shocked shocked☞☞☞☞☞WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Adeolabency(m): 5:48am On Jun 08, 2017
ronaldo is good but Lionel messi is better up Madrid up Spain up ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by adecr7: 6:19am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I wonder how Ozil feels seeing this..

The guy could have easily been the creative architect of this achievement but he cave under competition too early. Still a great potential though.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by felsunseg(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2017
mrcalcufast:
where was Ronaldo when a short messi scored with his head against Ronaldo's team in 2009 uefa champions league final?
DAT life my brother, It was his turn then and now its Ronaldo. so don't put hate in this at least Both of them are not even my country men
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rapahel1116:
U b man utd fan abi?
I don't let sentiment affect my judgement. I take my stand in truth whether it is my club or not. the day messi will leave barca to become a versatile legend conquering on all grounds, them I will try to reason with all his(messi) sympathizers.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
mrcalcufast:
Ronaldo also has these records to break; let him score a hatrick in elclasico,let him score 73 goals in a season and 91 goals in a single year,let him win 4 ballon d'or back to back,he should help his team win messi's team in a champions league final(messi did this in 2009 uefa champions league final ),let him break his club records(he is his club's highest goal scorer but he is yet to break Alfredo di Stefano elclassico records)messi broke all of his club's record, same with laliga records, let him score five goals against a team in a champions league match.. messi is the GOd of soccer and will always be..stay blessed sir
You already show yourself a BABY Emotional supporter of Messi by saying he won 4 ballor'ndor back to back. the only two he won back to back 2011 and 2012 were just a mere favour from his girlfriend's father SEP BLATTER, the whole world know till today that he didn't truly win them only RONALDO deserved it those two years but because he hates CR7 he subverted it. see people are naturally resistant to the truth just out of mere emotion. Messi have never in his entire career risen to save a big ocassion, let's even forget leaving barca to another club or league and country, UCL goal record breaking, any rational analysts knows that all these are on the periphery of ratings. Argentina have stars including messi himself that can form 20 first eleven team of Almighty BARCELLONA itself, now compare that TO a PORTUGAL's CR7 without any single star apart from RENATO SANCHEZ, NANI, PEPPE, EVRA single handedly taking it upon himself to bring home a continental trophy with a push over team like Portugal against Almighty FRANCE in the Euro, helped Madrid won an eleventh and twelfth UCL title all which would have been impossible without CR7'S talisman
Messi's unforgettable FAILURE
1) CHILE wrested copa America's title from Argentina twice back to back.
2)Loss world cup final to Germany.
3) failed to conquer in two separate world cup finals
4)won't ever be able to defend UCL title in his erra.
see all of the above put together makes Messi a monumental mediocre compared to CR7 but shameless people keep bringing on the argument. please I rest my case. thanks.
Re: Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season by SirGoldEjike(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Where is the midfield Marshall and Maestro Luka Modric? No player works hard like him, He defends, He attacks, He cordinates the Midfield yet C Ronaldo takes all the Glory the every Victory and Triumph! As for me the Best Player in the Real madrid team is LUKA 'Midfield' Modric!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 / Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.