Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Cheap Tuition Master Degree In German Uni Or 20% Scholarshp Australian Uni - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Tuition Master Degree In German Uni Or 20% Scholarshp Australian Uni (492 Views)

‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) / Ugly Experience With Australian Embassy / Masters Degree In Canada Or NYSC Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Cheap Tuition Master Degree In German Uni Or 20% Scholarshp Australian Uni by dotter8: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
hello guys .
i am a graduate of Architecture and currently working in an architectural firm here in Naija. i have been very keen on taking a masters degree course in architecture or any relative field in an international university where i would be able to study and work at the same time to balance for accommodation, feeding and other miscellaneous expenses which may arise during my course of study and also an opportunity to stay and work after studies(PR).
i had applied to two (2) canadian schools early january this yr (uni of manitoba and carleton uni) and at that same time had also applied to a german school (anhalt school of applied science-dessau international architecture) as a back-up plan. Around april this yr i got rejected by the two canadian schools i applied to and had not gotten any response from the german school. On receiving the rejection letters i quickly applied to an australian school (DEAKIN uni) and within a week i got my offer letter for a 2 year study course in Construction management (professional) with a 20% scholarship discount to resume july grin grin. The tuition fee per year is 33,000aud making a total of 17.6million naira for two years. discounted figure is 14 million naira for two years. i had started processing to pay tuition deposit for the aussie school when the german school offer came in yesterday as successful to study for a two years course grin embarassed. Total german school tuition for two years is 3074 euros which is 1.5 million naira.
paying tuition for the first year in aussie is not a problem and since i have 2 trimesters free (T3 2017 and T3 2018 )during my 2 yr course of study i can as well work to balance the rest of my tuition.
but the low german tuition is so tempting.
i would like to know which country is the best shot and has more opportunity to work ( pay grade) and stay after studies considering my line of profession. should i not worry abt the high tuition cost in aussie and give it a shot or go for the german school?

cc: Eke40seven
Bellong
Lusen
Justwise
JewelStone
Re: Cheap Tuition Master Degree In German Uni Or 20% Scholarshp Australian Uni by justwise(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2017

(1)

5 Things Non-Americans Find Crazy About America / Pandemonium At Obalende As Lagos Taskforce Dislodges Hoodlums, Demolishes Shanti / VIDEO: NAF Buries Pilot Who Died In Kaduna Helicopter Crash With Full Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.