Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful (27811 Views)

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career / Ten [10] Small Things You Should Do Everyday To Be Smarter / Flexyvibes: See The 7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2017
being positive helps to scale through the bad days while being Responsible allows you take control of your destiny instead of giving it to someone else smiley

Kudos OP
Re: 7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2017
adonbilivit:
Lol...op, do u av upto TATI billion in ur AKANT? Bleep theories, money is made in different ways my nigga

Exactly.

He is talking about niche but in the Nigerian scenario we know, there are many exceptions. The billionaires in Africa are not tech billionaires. At least Linda Ikeji and Seun Osewa are not among Africa first 100 richest persons. People like Dangote and Adenuga have done over 10 businesses each. Even Linda Ikeji once said and i quote, " At 30, i was a failure, i relocated home cause i could no longer afford office rent. I tried out alot of things, over 7 businesses, in the end one worked ".

This sums up the struggles of doing business in Africa.

Check out USA where niche works and notice that among the First ten richest Americans, at least 5 are technology giants.
Re: 7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful by brixton: 1:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards / Choices You Might End-up Regretting In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.