Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (1228 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by noetic5: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Coming from a Nigerian woman on twitter and coming on the heels of the recent 'Men Are Scum' trend, this should make every Nigerian man smile.

According to Twitter user, @sandymonajj, 'Women are Cheating Savages. See the rest of her tweets

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/06/women-are-cheating-savages-nigerian.html

lalasticlala

Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by noetic5: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2017

Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by noetic5: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by noetic5: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
more
Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by BlackDBagba: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Word!
Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na today?
Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Papiikush: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol...Who doesn't know most of the women out here are hoes? It's just the level of "HOEnesity" that differentiates them grin
Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Sierusvirus(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Waiting for comments from all this NL girls that argue without facts.
Before you caught a woman, you must think like them grin
Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Women will only cheat if she sees that ure not serious, my girl has been with me for almost 9 months and she has not cheated once, abeg lets stop putting our problem on them

Guys wen no get 1 kobo but want love go dey shout say na true cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Sierusvirus(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
itsJude:

Women will only cheat if she sees that ure not serious, my girl has been with me for almost 9 months and she has not cheated once, abeg lets stop putting our problem on them

Guys wen no get 1 kobo but want love go dey shout say na true cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's not the issue of money, who wants to cheat will do with or without.
The main thing is that even if a woman cheats , men hardly talk unlike a woman, who goes to the media to shout.
Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Huee(f): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
smiley
Sister why are you tryna expose us naa
Hehehehehehe.....
Since men think they're smart.
We wish them luck
Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
angry mitchew stupid "girl",because you always cheat doesn't mean other ladies cheat!
I don't still understand why a normal somebody would cheat sef,its quite annoying.
what is it that is in somebody's body that zsnt in another?
if you are dating someone and you don't like him or her again make your intentions known!
#say NO to cheating
Re: Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Papiikush:
Lol...Who doesn't know most of the women out here are hoes? It's just the level of "HOEnesity" that differentiates them grin

and who sleeps with the hoes? no be men?
so please tell me what's the difference between the two

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 4 / 7 Sex Positions Pretty Much Guaranteed To Help You Orgasm / How Do You Stop A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.