Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! (2202 Views)

Why NFF Should Be Blamed For Oliseh's Resignation / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Damoche10: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2010
NFF Should bring back STEPHEN KESHI!
This is a man that has proved his worth that he is one of the best coach we have presently in this country. I think we should tell NFF to look at the side of Stephen Keshi. We are presently in a state where the capatain of a ship is driving his ship without knowing its direction and where to dock. Amodu needs to go and update his coaching skills. He is outdated and OLD SCHOOL like. We need a better coach! SACK AMODU pls and bring back a more credible coach.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by 12large: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
keshi ko sassha ni look at the way keshi destroyed mali golden generation with a good midfield he cannot even qualify for qf and u want him in eagles no way
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Damoche10: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
Keshi too has problems like that of our FA. They kept impossing players on him. He is like a God of football to them and now they are thinking of restructuring their FA. But in Nija na different thing. Keshi is the man jo! or a foreign coach can do better. It is better to spend money to get result and if u don't you get nothing. We need to inject younger blood into the team. This guys are full and can't perform. There should be a transition program for the national teams. We need to change our attitude and ways we administer football in this country. I hope they end up not giving us headache today!
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by deb(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
The only qualified local coach is Samson Siasia but they won't be able to impose players on him so they
will rather go for someone else. How do you explain a Yusuf Mohammed not only making it to the Nation's cup
but also playing regularly for the team despite his school boy performance when Chidi Odiah a far better player is on the bench?
I wonder the silence of Nigerian media on this.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by ojesymsym: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
U think Keshi is better, you are wrong, he is only a little better than Amodu.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Damoche10: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
Keshi too has problems like that of our FA. They kept impossing players on him. He is like a God of football to them and now they are thinking of restructuring their FA. But  in Nija na different thing. Keshi is the man jo! or a foreign coach can do better. It is better to spend money to get result and if u don't, you get nothing. We need to inject younger blood into the team. This guys are full (Eagles) and can't perform. There should be a transition program for the national teams. We need to change our attitude and ways we administer football in this country. I hope they end up not giving us headache today!
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Damoche10: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
This country has an history of NOTHING WORKS! Just sit and look, they will drive us till we crash, I hope they are learning from RWANDA! That will surely happen in this country very soon and the sweet thing is that it has started already.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by otokx(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2010
There is nothing wrong with Amodu; Nigeria deserves what we get.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by henryhemon(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2010
He is no better, we need a foreign coach.simple
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by deb(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2010

I don't fancy statements like the above quoted.
We don't need a foreign coach, we only need a good coach it doesn't matter his color
as long as he is good be it black or white. Nigeria needs a great coach that will call the bluff
of NFF when it comes to making decision,
that is all we need

Remember how Siasia refused to include Mikel in his Olympic team despite all the cry by NFF and
Nigerians and yet he still went on to the final of the competition. He could have won the gold medal
if not for that 3 in 1 player called Messi that increased the number of opposition against us
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by illusion2: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2010
deb:

How do you explain a Yusuf Mohammed not only making it to the Nation's cup
but also playing regularly for the team despite his school boy performance when Chidi Odiah a far better player is on the bench?
Sharrap there . . . !
Chidi Odiah ko,Ben iroha ni ? 

Yusuf has been playing very well,with few mistakes & he's on of the few players putting in everything .

Below par players -
Taiwo(no sense of direction,lacks pace & doesn't work with other defenders)

Etuhu(midfielder but can't hold on to the ball,can't mark properly. .  .certainly not Super Eagles material,unfortunately I was one of those touting for him)

Nwaneri(out of his league,I prefer him at right back,he exudes passion sha,but at this level its more than zeal !)

Yakubu(lazy,missed clear sitters,with his frame can't hold on to the ball &

Mikel (very little forward movement for all his skill & Chelsea hype !)
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by SamMilla1(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2010
Yusf Muhammed is actually putting in everything. thats what we need.

i am a little confused as to why etuhu made it to our central midfield ahead of Ajilore,
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Olami90: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2010
at least keshi is better than amodu.he is xposed enough.so siasia or keshi is capable of handling that position.all we need is someone that is capable of controlling those boys and not to b dictated to by NFF.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by okeymadu(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2010
Amodu is better than Keshi. Simple!
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by ayo84(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2010
well i think siasia and a stephen keshi team wud do much better than amoudu and amokachi, seriously
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by stereotype: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2010
I am beginning to think Amodu can do the job, as long as Kanu,Yobo,Yakubu,Taiwo,Nsofor,Nwaneri are not in that team
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by lawrence83: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2010
keshi? is someone kidding me?

Keshi is not of any good, same thing with Fat a.ss shuaibu amodu
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by drbiola(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2010
This poster is nothing but out of his mind, i dont want to say stupid.
Amodu is d best Nigerian Coach.
Take it or go to hell.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by darkman200: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
Nigeria really seem to have 140 million coaches, everyone has an idea thats better than the next guys, however the yucky thing is that it seems y'all suck otherwise - how can you explain Nigeria with all the football/soccer skills it has in abundance still struggling to win the Nations Cup within Africa. By the time they get to the world cup scene they are gonna get their behind roasted like plantain
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by unclebros: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2010
Let us forget the past, swallow our pride and call back
Clemence Westerhof, simple!
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by bawomolo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2010
henryhemon:

you mean all we need to do to win the world cup is hire a foreign coach? oh yes
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Str8talk: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
Keshi is not qualified to lead eagles. Look at his players - Kanoute of Sevilla, Diarra of Real Madrid and Keita of Barca. What else do you want? And he was trailing 0-4 against Angola before divine intervention

Siasia - leading 2-1 in Egypt with less than 20 minutes to go against a 10-man German team. With this dual advantage, his team still conceded 2 goals to lose within regulation time. They did not even drag the matter to extra time. It will be hard to do this to a cameroonian team. Yet the Ghanaian team beat Brazil in that same competition even when the Ghanians were down to ten men.

If we are going for a foreign coach, ask Scolari to come in. Mancini who was begging NFF a few weeks ago has now got a job
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Uche2nna(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2010
Str8talk:

If we are going for a foreign coach, ask Scolari to come in. Mancini who was begging NFF a few weeks ago has now got a job

REALLY
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Johnnoo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
Uche2nna:

REALLY

lol grin

deb:

I don't fancy statements like the above quoted.
We don't need a foreign coach, we only need a good coach it doesn't matter his color
as long as he is good be it black or white. Nigeria needs a great coach that will call the bluff
of NFF when it comes to making decision,
that is all we need

Remember how Siasia refused to include Mikel in his Olympic team despite all the cry by NFF and
Nigerians and yet he still went on to the final of the competition. He could have won the gold medal
if not for that 3 in 1 player called Messi that increased the number of opposition against us

SIMPLE!!! Amodu cannot be sacked at the middle of the tournament. NL pls support this man 4once. . .eh! After the tournament we can even hire Jose Mourinho. . .
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by duality(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2010
what if amodu wins the nations cup. do we think its impossible? amodu is the best 9ja coach for now.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by BayoAdex(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2010
Make i tell everyone, Amodu has really really tried (at least getting us into d World Cup) bt he's really under pressure
cs it's written all over him grin grin. The solution for me is this. We need a coach that can stand FIRM on his decision which i dont think any
Nigerian coach possess (maybe Siasia sha -as per dropping Mikel for Olympics). It's too late now to appoint a foreign coach so we should stick to Amodu. D main problem 4 naija football and sports in general is the leadership, dem Ogunjibi and co don tire us. Walai we need a change which can only be achieveable wen d youths GET TOGEHER, BE STRONG, UNITE AND KNOW IT IS OUR TIME TO TAKE CONTROL TO FRUSTRATE THESE OLD FOOLS OUT BE IT IT SPORTS, NATIONAL POLITY, EDUCATION AND OTHER RAMIFICATIONS OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC LIFE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by honeric01(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2010
So Yusuf Mohammad is now better than Chidi Odia all of a sudden? undecided
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by nijaprince: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2010
Whether Amodu is the best Nigerian coach or Keshi, their best is not good enough for a world cup bound country. Lets employ a world-class coach and call on our so-called "best Nigerian coaches" to understudy him!
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by nijaprince: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2010
Whether Amodu is the best Nigerian coach or Keshi, their best is not good enough for a world cup bound country. Lets employ a world-class coach and call on our so-called "best Nigerian coaches" to understudy him!
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Tcrack(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2010
most of you guys shouting forieng coach- forieng coach.which forieng coach? so because he has a white skin, dose that mean he is berra than Amodu? Kolo mentality. NFF cant even afford to pay Amodu talk less of a forieng coach.you berra leave Amodu and let him do his job. That was how you brought berti vogt and the folish guy sucessfully led us to the bottom of fifa ranking. AWON ALAKORI. shior
Re: Nff Should Bring Back Stephen Keshi! by Tcrack(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2010
stephen keshi ko, solomon gandi ni. apart from qualifying togo in 2006, what else can keshi show for his career. Sometimes i wonder if you guys think with your asses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil’s Girlfriend Capristo Moves Out Of His Home Over Alleged Cheating / Manchester United Players Pose With A Jersey With Hushpuppi's Name On It / Meet The Man Who Climbs Mtn Mast With Football On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.