Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure (53890 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Praying In Street Of PARIS After Mosque Was Shut Down Last Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by calaway: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
jaydee87:
promote peace not hatred and mind you they are not my people

ur not interested in justice for the victims of the real hate crimes....your only interested in peace and love for the wicked...they are indeed your people.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by mbhs139(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
calaway:

I think you are not focusing or speaking the truth to your self.....
look at the words of good hearted Muslim below:

.....you are speaking from both side of your mouth as you attempt to stand for the indefensible on this same thread you said MUSLIMS WILL NOT ALLOW CHRISTIANS WORSHIP ACTIVITIES IN THEIR MOSQUE, HALL OR HOMES.....now using epistles u are trying to pass a camel through the eye of a needle.... magician.

Ok, what you want to hear, simple and straight, is that Muslims will not allow it, abi? Ok. agreed. Chi ke nah.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Bimpe29: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

For the fact that you don't know that they're are mutually exclusive, I pick option 2 for you.

Great job.

Thus, you eventually picked option 2. Is not bad for you anyway.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by calaway: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
mbhs139:

Ok, what you want to hear, simple and straight, is that Muslims will not allow it, abi? Ok. agreed. Chi ke nah.

Truth is infallibly..
it will be honorable of you to sue for reforms.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by jaydee87(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
calaway:

I am neither a seminarian no am I offended by you ignorant rhetoric
Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocracy and the Government has declared the Qur'an and the
Sunnah (tradition) of Muhammad to be the country’s Constitution. Freedom of religion is severely limited. Islam is the official religion. Under the law, children born to Muslim fathers are also Muslim, regardless of the country or the religious tradition in which they have been raised. The Government prohibits the public practice of other religions but the government generally allows private practice of non-Muslim religions. [2]
what's ur point exactly. is. there a church is Arabia or not? and mind u most ppl dint pick their religion they were born into 1
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by calaway: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2017
jaydee87:
what's ur point exactly. is. there a church is Arabia or not? and mind u most ppl dint pick their religion they were born into 1

maybe na you build church for Saudi Arabia....Christians are even arrested for praying loudly in their private homes..... stop fooling urself it is annoying.......ignorance is no excuse.....if you are born into poverty will you not strive to change your life for better? do you not have the capacity to discern what is right and wrong? being born into a thing is not an excuse to remain there especially if it is a wrong place or evil doctrines.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by jaydee87(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
calaway:

maybe na you build church for Saudi Arabia....Christians are even arrested for praying loudly in their private homes..... stop fooling urself it is annoying.......ignorance is no excuse.....if you are born into poverty will you not strive to change your life for better? do you not have the capacity to discern what is right and wrong? being born into a thing is not an excuse to remain there especially if it is a wrong place or evil doctrines.
hard work does not determine success if not the street hawkers will be very rich even the cart pushers. make ur research like u said ignorancd is no excuse. Na grace sure pass. no be hard work. there are about 2 million Christians in Saudi. no dey mksguide ppl with ur sentiment. like I said u be extremist.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by calaway: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2017
jaydee87:
hard work does not determine success if not the street hawkers will be very rich even the cart pushers. make ur research like u said ignorancd is no excuse. Na grace sure pass. no be hard work. there are about 2 million Christians in Saudi. no dey mksguide ppl with ur sentiment. like I said u be extremist.

yeah right religion of Peace.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by true2god: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Ishaq717:

don't be too conclusive on Islam, in Islamic history, the prophet of Islam once welcomed Christians in his mosque in madina(Saudi arabia) I don't know y these two religions are beginning to hate each other when history hv shown there were close
Where do you get the information that Mohammed welcome Christians in his mosque in Medina? Any proove in the Quran or hadith? The last time I checked, Mohammed vowed to expel the Christians and the Jews from the Arabian peninsula and today there is no single church in Saudi Arabia.

Stop lying bro.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by true2god: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Hakeem12:
Well I'm a Muslim and I don't hate Christians. In fact it is written in the Quran to be very good to those who practice the same Abrahamic faith as us, I.e Jews and Christians. The no of likes you got on this hate speech only proves it's the other way round
Stop lying, we have read your evil book.

Quran 9:29,

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (the Jews and the Christians) - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Ishaq717(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
true2god:
Where do you get the information that Mohammed welcome Christians in his mosque in Medina? Any proove in the Quran or hadith? The last time I checked, Mohammed vowed to expel the Christians and the Jews from the Arabian peninsula and today there is no single church in Saudi Arabia.

Stop lying bro.
look at this barbaric e-warrior, how do you expect to know when you're not a Muslim? u think it's by picking up a translated Quran or hadith dt you've known abt Islam. dey there an be deceiving your self
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Ishaq717(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
true2god:

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (the Jews and the Christians) - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.
see this one, go to the genesis of the revelation of that verse and read for yourself, Quran is not just a book stating laws alone, it also tells us story of past and even generation to come, can never have time to explain shaa. Disbelievers have already been destined to be tho...i leave you in peace
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Hakeem12(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
true2god:

that's your problem, searching for hate qoutes to justify your allegations doesn't prove nothing
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by abukasimu: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Those MUSLIMS that pray inside that church are not OK there is something wrong with them
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by true2god: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ishaq717:

look at this barbaric e-warrior, how do you expect to know when you're not a Muslim? u think it's by picking up a translated Quran or hadith dt you've known abt Islam. dey there an be deceiving your self
My lying Muslim, I don't want too much stories, show me the simple proof that Mohammed accommodated Christians in his mosque in Medina. If you don't have any solid, or even flimsy proof, keep shut bro.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by true2god: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hakeem12:

that's your problem, searching for hate qoutes to justify your allegations doesn't prove nothing
So you mean there are hate quotes, by Mohammed, in the evil Koran? Jesus Akbar!
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Ishaq717(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
true2god:
My lying Muslim, I don't want too much stories, show me the simple proof that Mohammed accommodated Christians in his mosque in Medina. If you don't have any solid, or even flimsy proof, keep shut bro.
come to my house and see d book, shey na proof u wan see u go see tire...
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by true2god: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ishaq717:

come to my house and see d book, shey na proof u wan see u go see tire...
You wanna set me up to be.....(fill in the gap). Hope you understand the consequence of a kafir, like me, fighting allahh and his apostle (Quran 5:32). I can't come to your house bro, you can supply your proof here, that Mohammed, of all people, accommodated Christians in his Medina shrine. If Mohammed can accommodate the Christians and the Jews, in his shrine, a snake can as well accommodate a rabbit in the same hole.

With God all things are possible. Jesus Akbar!
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Demmzy15(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
true2god:

I hope you're already gathering money for jizyah you're going to pay?!

1 Like

Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Ishaq717(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
true2god:
You wanna set me up to be.....(fill in the gap). Hope you understand the consequence of a kafir, like me, fighting allahh and his apostle (Quran 5:32). I can't come to your house bro, you can supply your proof here, that Mohammed, of all people, accommodated Christians in his Medina shrine. If Mohammed can accommodate the Christians and the Jews, in his shrine, a snake can as well accommodate a rabbit in the same hole.

With God all things are possible. Jesus Akbar!
OK go get book of Abu Dawood: 31:
5949; Muslim: 31: 5949, also get the book of Muhammad bin Ishaq bin Yasar titled "seerah"
shey it's proof u want to see? I beg of u Pls do look for those above and we not talking abt googling them... my brother i bet you've not know an atom abt islam
Jesus servant Of Allah
Isah nabiyyu llah WA rasuluhu(pbuh)
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Ishaq717(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
true2god:
please try reading the article on this page
https://www.soundvision.com/article/treating-christmas-with-respect
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by true2god: 3:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Ishaq717:

please try reading the article on this page
https://www.soundvision.com/article/treating-christmas-with-respect
A fake American and western version of Islam. This version of Islam is meant to fool the kafir into complacency to make the kafir less suspicious of Islam and it's inherent threat to western civilization. This article was written by an American Muslim, a country where Muslims are still a very small minority. As the population of Muslims increase in an area, so the tone of their articles become more threatening and belligerent to the kafirs. You can't fool me with any Islamic sweet talk or article.

The Islam I know is the Islam of Mohammed and his sunnah which sanctioned terror against the infidels (sahih bukhari 4:52:196 & 220) and also Mohammed's instructions to Muslims to fight the Christians and the Jews with the aim of forcing them to pay the jizya in a Mafia style, that is pay the jizya (protection money), convert to Islam, or die (Quran 9:29). Demzy, your fellow Muslim, have already told the truth about the jizya. Read the commentary of Ibn Kathir, on the jizya payment, to get the bigger picture.

You can't deceive a well informed kafir like me.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by true2god: 4:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Ishaq717:

OK go get book of Abu Dawood: 31:
5949; Muslim: 31: 5949, also get the book of Muhammad bin Ishaq bin Yasar titled "seerah"
shey it's proof u want to see? I beg of u Pls do look for those above and we not talking abt googling them... my brother i bet you've not know an atom abt islam
Jesus servant Of Allah
Isah nabiyyu llah WA rasuluhu(pbuh)
These are the sources you provided:

Sahih Muslim Book 31 Hadith 5949:

Hudhaifa reported that the people of Najran came to Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, send along with us a man of trust;
whereupon he said: I would definitely send to you a man of trust, a man of trust in the true sense of the term. Thereupon his Companions looked up eagerly and he sent Abu Ubaida b. Jarrett.

The hadith source you provided made no reference to your false claim. The sunnah of your prophet also contradicted your claim. The Quran and the hadith made it clear that allahh and his messenger will never accept or tolerate any religion except Islam. You might have some meccan Qur'anic revelations that preach peace and tolerance (Qur'an 2:256), when Mohammed's Islam was still the minority and under threat from the Meccans, as soon as he became powerful, after hijrah to Medina, the tone of the Quran changed drastically into a war-like manual (read entire Quran chapter 9).

You can't fool a well informed kafir like me.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Ishaq717(m): 4:40am On Jun 13, 2017
true2god:
A fake American and western version of Islam. This version of Islam is meant to fool the kafir into complacency to make the kafir less suspicious of Islam and it's inherent threat to western civilization. This article was written by an American Muslim, a country where Muslims are still a very small minority. As the population of Muslims increase in an area, so the tone of their articles become more threatening and belligerent to the kafirs. You can't fool me with any Islamic sweet talk or article.

The Islam I know is the Islam of Mohammed and his sunnah which sanctioned terror against the infidels (sahih bukhari 4:52:196 & 220) and also Mohammed's instructions to Muslims to fight the Christians and the Jews with the aim of forcing them to pay the jizya in a Mafia style, that is pay the jizya (protection money), convert to Islam, or die (Quran 9:29). Demzy, your fellow Muslim, have already told the truth about the jizya. Read the commentary of Ibn Kathir, on the jizya payment, to get the bigger picture.

*You can't deceive a well informed kafir like me*.
Oga stop deceiving your self and go look for the books, all the grammar your writing here is a trash. I repeat Islam is not just a religion you read on the internet and understand u have to get or acquire the knowledge from a well learned scholar. for your info the Q:9:29 you're stressing on and other verses, Oga those verses are not referring people claiming to be xtians today rather the sects of Jews and xtians living in Madina and claimed to be Muslims so they'll cheat religion of Allah through that, do you even think we xtians today? if it's according to Islamic religion, my brother xtianity is varnished and what we have today is a religion based on people's mindset and not Christianity. I laughed so hard at ur comment when u said you're well informed...lol happy informing
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Ishaq717(m): 4:51am On Jun 13, 2017
true2god:
These are the sources you provided:

Sahih Muslim Book 31 Hadith 5949:

Hudhaifa reported that the people of Najran came to Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, send along with us a man of trust;
whereupon he said: I would definitely send to you a man of trust, a man of trust in the true sense of the term. Thereupon his Companions looked up eagerly and he sent Abu Ubaida b. Jarrett.

The hadith source you provided made no reference to your false claim. The sunnah of your prophet also contradicted your claim. The Quran and the hadith made it clear that allahh and his messenger will never accept or tolerate any religion except Islam. You might have some meccan Qur'anic revelations that preach peace and tolerance (Qur'an 2:256), when Mohammed's Islam was still the minority and under threat from the Meccans, as soon as he became powerful, after hijrah to Medina, the tone of the Quran changed drastically into a war-like manual (read entire Quran chapter 9).

You can't fool a well informed kafir like me.
Oga am not telling to go get internet copy and read oo, you'll never see details of the search that happened then, Islam is a religion you must learn b4 concluding...i wished you were as informed as i think
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by true2god: 6:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Ishaq717:

Oga stop deceiving your self and go look for the books, all the grammar your writing here is a trash. I repeat Islam is not just a religion you read on the internet and understand u have to get or acquire the knowledge from a well learned scholar. for your info the Q:9:29 you're stressing on and other verses, Oga those verses are not referring people claiming to be xtians today rather the sects of Jews and xtians living in Madina and claimed to be Muslims so they'll cheat religion of Allah through that, do you even think we xtians today? if it's according to Islamic religion, my brother xtianity is varnished and what we have today is a religion based on people's mindset and not Christianity. I laughed so hard at ur comment when u said you're well informed...lol happy informing
This is the tasfir, according to Ibn kathir, the greatest Islamic scholar of all time, on evil quran 9:29. Open you evil Koran, read Quran 9:29 and see how evil allahh and his messenger are. Again, see below the tasfir that fully explain Quran 9:29.

Paying Jizyah is a Sign of Kufr and Disgrace
Allah said.

(until they pay the Jizyah), if they do not choose to embrace Islam,

(and feel themselves subdued.), disgraced, humiliated and belittled. Therefore, Muslims are not allowed to honor the people of Dhimmah or elevate them above Muslims, for they are miserable, disgraced and humiliated. Muslim recorded from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said,

(Do not initiate the Salam to the Jews and Christians, and if you meet any of them in a road, force them to its narrowest alley.) This is why the Leader of the faithful `Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, demanded his well-known conditions be met by the Christians, these conditions that ensured their continued humiliation, degradation and disgrace. The scholars of Hadith narrated from `Abdur-Rahman bin Ghanm Al-Ash`ari that he said, "I recorded for `Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, the terms of the treaty of peace he conducted with the Christians of Ash-Sham: `In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. This is a document to the servant of Allah `Umar, the Leader of the faithful, from the Christians of such and such city. When you (Muslims) came to us we requested safety for ourselves, children, property and followers of our religion. We made a condition on ourselves that we will neither erect in our areas a monastery, church, or a sanctuary for a monk, nor restore any place of worship that needs restoration nor use any of them for the purpose of enmity against Muslims. We will not prevent any Muslim from resting in our churches whether they come by day or night, and we will open the doors ﴿of our houses of worship﴾ for the wayfarer and passerby. Those Muslims who come as guests, will enjoy boarding and food for three days. We will not allow a spy against Muslims into our churches and homes or hide deceit ﴿or betrayal﴾ against Muslims. We will not teach our children the Qur'an, publicize practices of Shirk, invite anyone to Shirk or prevent any of our fellows from embracing Islam, if they choose to do so. We will respect Muslims, move from the places we sit in if they choose to sit in them. We will not imitate their clothing, caps, turbans, sandals, hairstyles, speech, nicknames and title names, or ride on saddles, hang swords on the shoulders, collect weapons of any kind or carry these weapons. We will not encrypt our stamps in Arabic, or sell liquor. We will have the front of our hair cut, wear our customary clothes wherever we are, wear belts around our waist, refrain from erecting crosses on the outside of our churches and demonstrating them and our books in public in Muslim fairways and markets. We will not sound the bells in our churches, except discretely, or raise our voices while reciting our holy books inside our churches in the presence of Muslims, nor raise our voices ﴿with prayer ﴾ at our funerals, or light torches in funeral processions in the fairways of Muslims, or their markets. We will not bury our dead next to Muslim dead, or buy servants who were captured by Muslims. We will be guides for Muslims and refrain from breaching their privacy in their homes.' When I gave this document to `Umar, he added to it, `We will not beat any Muslim. These are the conditions that we set against ourselves and followers of our religion in return for safety and protection. If we break any of these promises that we set for your benefit against ourselves, then our Dhimmah (promise of protection) is broken and you are allowed to do with us what you are allowed of people of defiance and rebellion.'''
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Ishaq717(m): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2017
true2god:
This is the tasfir, according to Ibn kathir, the greatest Islamic scholar of all time, on evil quran 9:29. Open you evil Koran, read Quran 9:29 and see how evil allahh and his messenger are. Again, see below the tasfir that fully explain Quran 9:29.

Allah said.

(and feel themselves subdued.), disgraced, humiliated and belittled. Therefore, Muslims are not allowed to honor the people of Dhimmah or elevate them above Muslims, for they are miserable, disgraced and humiliated. Muslim recorded from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said,

(Do not initiate the Salam to the Jews and Christians, and if you meet any of them in a road, force them to its narrowest alley.) This is why the Leader of the faithful `Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, demanded his well-known conditions be met by the Christians, these conditions that ensured their continued humiliation, degradation and disgrace. The scholars of Hadith narrated from `Abdur-Rahman bin Ghanm Al-Ash`ari that he said, "I recorded for `Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, the terms of the treaty of peace he conducted with the Christians of Ash-Sham: `In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. This is a document to the servant of Allah `Umar, the Leader of the faithful, from the Christians of such and such city. When you (Muslims) came to us we requested safety for ourselves, children, property and followers of our religion. We made a condition on ourselves that we will neither erect in our areas a monastery, church, or a sanctuary for a monk, nor restore any place of worship that needs restoration nor use any of them for the purpose of enmity against Muslims. We will not prevent any Muslim from resting in our churches whether they come by day or night, and we will open the doors ﴿of our houses of worship﴾ for the wayfarer and passerby. Those Muslims who come as guests, will enjoy boarding and food for three days. We will not allow a spy against Muslims into our churches and homes or hide deceit ﴿or betrayal﴾ against Muslims. We will not teach our children the Qur'an, publicize practices of Shirk, invite anyone to Shirk or prevent any of our fellows from embracing Islam, if they choose to do so. We will respect Muslims, move from the places we sit in if they choose to sit in them. We will not imitate their clothing, caps, turbans, sandals, hairstyles, speech, nicknames and title names, or ride on saddles, hang swords on the shoulders, collect weapons of any kind or carry these weapons. We will not encrypt our stamps in Arabic, or sell liquor. We will have the front of our hair cut, wear our customary clothes wherever we are, wear belts around our waist, refrain from erecting crosses on the outside of our churches and demonstrating them and our books in public in Muslim fairways and markets. We will not sound the bells in our churches, except discretely, or raise our voices while reciting our holy books inside our churches in the presence of Muslims, nor raise our voices ﴿with prayer ﴾ at our funerals, or light torches in funeral processions in the fairways of Muslims, or their markets. We will not bury our dead next to Muslim dead, or buy servants who were captured by Muslims. We will be guides for Muslims and refrain from breaching their privacy in their homes.' When I gave this document to `Umar, he added to it, `We will not beat any Muslim. These are the conditions that we set against ourselves and followers of our religion in return for safety and protection. If we break any of these promises that we set for your benefit against ourselves, then our Dhimmah (promise of protection) is broken and you are allowed to do with us what you are allowed of people of defiance and rebellion.'''
lol....copy and paste, I understand your situation
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by Ishaq717(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2017
true2god:

Allah said.

that verse in Q;9 was talking about the situation in madina, are u in madina?, go get Quran and open suratul ankabut; walatujaadiluu ahlal kitaabi Illa billati hiya ahsanu Illaladhi na zalamu minhum, underline d word zalamu minhum (I assume u know d translation because you're learned)
also in suratul maidah when Allah was giving us the story of jesus(peace be upon him ), HE said waidh qaala llahu ya 'Isa bni MMaryamaya Santa ttakhidhuni waummee ilahaini min duunillah, qaala subhanaka mayakunulii MA laysalyy bihakka.... till the end of the verse. you see the 1st verse was pointing out the way Allah ordained for Muslims to treat others well while 2nd verse is pointing out Allahs conversation with Jesus(A.s)
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by ArcToyin(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
doyinbaby:
It is wrong for Christians to allow Muslims pray inside..the church.......loving unbelievers does not include opening a Church for unbeliever to practice their religion inside
I understand your plight but the gesture go a long way in convicting them.
Re: Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure by olaolutreasure(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Christianity is a new life while Islam is a religion. They bow down to Allah 'god of the sun', that is why the mosque is always designed to face a particular bearing.
Now, if a pastor allows them to use church, he has supposedly supported idol worshipping

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.