Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (48396 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Removal Of Roadblocks At Kaduna's State Boundaries / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
oyatz:
The Nnamdi KANU guy may be mentally unstable.

But millions of his Eboe brethren are sheepishly following him. Does that not translate to millions of mentally unstable people?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Ericnrm(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
NLPsychologist:

Understand me please, all other tribes are suffering from the economy and no one said Igbos shouldn't cater for themselves.
The point is: Igbos generally are traders and business people, this means they directly depend on Nigerians (people, customers).
Now in a recession, "people and customers" wont have much to spend. this sees Igbos running low on cash and 'business'.
The impatience of the Igbos is characterised by the constant criticism of Buhari for tightening the borders...their quest to get-rich-quick
and tendency and average propensity to cut corners.

If you say Buhari is incompetent and you are fighting him, take late Dora Akunyili's fight with fake drugs as an example. The Igbos severally fought and almost killed her!! This is why you should be careful when dealing with your brothers (am sure you can share your own story of them). Those who's business are affected by the policy are the ones instigating you...but on a larger scale, Buhari is helping you grow and
implement you 'smartness' and we will proudly be seeing more of 'Made in Aba', Innoson etc.

Understandably its all human nature, but when a collective people have that trait at a peculiar level, you know you got a problem.
Like l told someone, you be careful if Biafra is created with the present crop of Igbos.
Fair enough but if you consider resourcefulness to be a bad thing then I don't agree. But seriously,let's just reason this Biafra thing on a serious scale. Abi people know that secession generally means initial hardship in the early stages plus nobody has really considered the various consequences. Let them shine their eyes now because that Biafra thing is a dream o

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Gayigaskia(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Unimaginable123:
do u know the full meaning of self-determination?

Your (ibos) self determination ends where ours ( hausa) begins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Loop1: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lightening:

IPOB strategy did not threaten any ethnic group. So why should anybody call them to which order? Arewa's communique was a direct threat to the IBO's and has been rightly condemned. IBO's are too focused on their objective to bother about such petty threats. Nigeria system is what has wronged the IBO's and not any ethnic group.

What about this .
This was on radio Biafra facebook page on June 29, 2015:
Radio Biafra
June 29, 2015 ·

When we speak the Zoo trembles. That is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and pedophile is your ruler. Message to every #Hardcore Biafran, if you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keeping searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra. Lunatics!

Below are some of the provocative and treasonable statements made by the lunatic, at different times
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."
"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."
"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."
"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."
"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist....."
"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed....."
"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."
"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."
"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu,Chidinma,Chinyere,Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."

You can now see how useless you are .You don't even know what your leader have said you are just following him like an idI.ot.

Your leader is threatening the whole region ,arewa threaten just ibo. Tell me who is better .

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by modik(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
OJUcrook:
I agree. It is a tough time to be an ibo.
The Hausas are threatning the ibos.
The Yorubas are deporting the ibos.
The Niger Deltans are denying the ibos.
The Middle Beltans are rejecting the ibos.
The whole country is marginalising the ibos.

It must be really sad to be an ibo

best reason to let them go!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by OJUcrook: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
modik:

best reason to let them go!
I am sure you have not been sleeping. The Northern Youths have told the ibos to leave the North and go back to iboland. Is that not what the Kaduna declaration was all about?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by modik(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
OJUcrook:
I am sure you have not been sleeping. The Northern Youths have told the ibos to leave the North and go back to iboland. Is that not what the Kaduna declaration was all about?

That is Nigerian youth's understanding of self determination ba?

God bless NK.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by modik(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

But millions of his Eboe brethren are sheepishly following him. Does that not translate to millions of mentally unstable people?

They want their destiny out of the hands of Nigeria, into their own hands and you are there crying more than the bereaved.

who is mentally unstable here!?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by hilroy: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
afroniger:
Both Igbos and Hausas should call their youths to order. The igbo elders should have called Kanu to order when he first started his own incitement. Now the Hauses are also towing Kanu's line. Hope those hausas that may be arrested as a fallout of this latest episode too won't become popular like Kanu became after his own arrest. Both Eastern and Northern elders have failed in guiding their youths.

Sorry Igbos don't have elders
Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
modik:

They want their destiny out of the hands of Nigeria, into their own hands and you are there crying more than the bereaved.

who is mentally unstable here!?

They are hypocrites. They don't want Biafura. They are lying and making fake noise about it. But since they are foot dragging about it, the rest of Nigeria very soon will forcefully eject them.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Elbowroom: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
IPod, igbo and Nnamdi kanu declared a * sit at home Protest *

Hausa youths issue a 3 months threat for igbos to leave the north

Meanwhile, Yorubas just both another Aso ebi for the weekend..

Lol hehe

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Ayoguy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Meanwhile the Yorubas are just watching it like action film!!.. Mr Lord Lugard you see wetin you start?..what a country!!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=Fifthcolumnist post=57289321]

Reading through this rubbish you put up here, all I saw was HATE! HATE!! HATE!!![/quote

Read with an open mind dear Painee [s]("Painee" is a copyright of NLSPychologist. No use of it without permission of the owner shall be condoned) [/s]

Igbos are wonderful and smart people. Actually the greed and all other negative trait that is almost peculiar to Igbos (and now Nigerians generally) can be sublimated into something useful. But the tendency to be pained when your people are corrected makes you guys untamable. Una no an hear....only biafra biafra...so childless and senseless. Turn good leaf and we will give you Biafra and butter on top. If we are to put Nigeria in test tube for corruption, guess which people will be found its major 'chemical'? So we don't want to send you off like that, we need to change you first. to be patient, grateful to people you settle among and not pay them with cheatery as you do.

This is why: Yes, the Igbos may show some signs of greed in commercial dealings.

"signs of greed" lol. I like your sense of economy and Igbotic honesty cheesy

The Hausas have murdered thousands of people in useless religious Killings over the years yet that is not your problem. The Yorubas are known for tribalism and favouring their kinsmen at the slightest opportunity. EVERYONE BLOODY KNOWS THAT!! Yet, that's not your problem.

Am not a fan of Muslims or Hausas generally,( but l like their honesty, patience,humility and perseverance) as for their extreme lot, i despise their actions. But whatever they sow, the must reap. Am not comfortable if an Igbo man's property or life is threatened talk more of killing them. But am concerned when they make it seem they are targeted. Correct me if am wrong, your people weren't accepted all over Nigeria to be killed. Nigerians made you who you are, but things do go wrong and you have the right to seek justice and equity.

Your problem is jealousy.

Ah the typical Igbo person smiley. You mean l will just go out and start assessing Igbo people's wealth and just start 'jealousing'?

Ok here it is: Igbos fail mostly to tell themselves the truth (they dont seem to like it). But here(Nairaland) all of you should find an opportunity for self-reflection. When you Chest-beat, you open yourself for criticism of all types. When everyone is complaining of you, bypass the easy "jealousy" excuse and examine yourselves. All tribes (humans) have faults. But you guys are disturbing us. Shut the heck up about "hating you" and bla bla. The fact that you are in every man's land and not every man can dwell in your lands that much means you got issues.

Infact, your whole write up is foolish and you are a slowpoke. Don't bother quoting me.

opps i just did!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Vcblinks(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Am an igbo guy and I hate what is happening but what nnamdi kanu said was bad ooh. His speeches were not cultured and that's the truth but we never harmed any Hausa man even in onitsha there are Hausa men even sell things that have even integrated and we speak igbo to but we never hurt them ooh. There is a reasonable amount here so they should stop what they are saying,hatred is also embedded in my brothers mind in the east and they are ready to damn the consequence to fight so there is no monopoly to violence. I just pity my friends that are Hausas in my town onitsha.violence is not needed but I blame d national assembly y did there not pass the SEDC bill they have ignited d fire cos d level of hate here is powerful.We need God to heal dis rift ooh cos d igbos have been pushed to the wall and they are not ready to pass through it again. We need mediators with reputable dignity To Help heal this rift.i have written shits here which I don't regret cos no man will curse my region and I will not retaliate but it will not lead us anywhere.The evil leaders will still prey on us. Nigeria what's a mistake from the onset we should have mantained the regions we operated

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by baralatie(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Loop1:

What about this .
Radio Biafra
June 29, 2015 ·

When we speak the Zoo trembles. That is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and pedophile is your ruler. Message to every #Hardcore Biafran, if you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keeping searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra. Lunatics!

Below are some of the provocative and treasonable statements made by the lunatic, at different times
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."
"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."
"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."
"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."
"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."
"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."
"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu,Chidinma,Chinyere,Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."

You can now see how useless you are .You don't even know what your leader have said you are just following him like an idI.ot.

Your leader is threatening the whole region ,arewa threaten just ibo. Tell me who is better .
haa

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by modik(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

They are hypocrites. They don't want Biafura. They are lying and making fake noise about it. But since they are foot dragging about it, the rest of Nigeria very soon will forcefully eject them.

Suffice it to say your own hypocrisy is incurable as you are operating from Pluto.

You hide behind your keyboard typing gibberish while all "mentally deranged", according to you, shut down the entire Biafra land on may 30th 2017, a strong statement of oneness and serious sense of sincere determination .

All "Hypocrite" Biafrans (Old and young) are willing, and have been dying for Biafra actualisation, let me ask you, a "non
hypocritical"/sincere Nigerian, are you willing and ready to die for Nigerian unity? or have any of your close "Kit and Kin" died for Nigeria?

Your hypocrisy stinks!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by pauldanielchi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

They will still come and abuse him. Nothing can satisfy those hate filled Igbos.

Kudos to governor El-Rufai for taking the right decision. This is what is expected of real national leaders who don't take side with their own when they go wrong. We hope when misguided youths from the south east make silly comments that are capable of heating up the polity, the leaders from that zone will be bold enough to not only condemn them but also call for their arrest.
Ericnrm:

grin grin grin No o but to be honest this whole thing seems like making a mountain out of a mole hill. After all we have Igbo legislators who should be able to present this issue before any of the houses. I don't want a situation where things turn violent because of one man's political ambition. After all wars have started because of the actions of a single person so let's just handle this issue peacefully
seunmsg:

They will still come and abuse him. Nothing can satisfy those hate filled Igbos.

Kudos to governor El-Rufai for taking the right decision. This is what is expected of real national leaders who don't take side with their own when they go wrong. We hope when misguided youths from the south east make silly comments that are capable of heating up the polity, the leaders from that zone will be bold enough to not only condemn them but also call for their arrest.
Dear, so sorry that i am not been deceived by the so called call from El-Rufai, was he not the same Governor that FREED the Killer of an Evangelist few months or a yr ago? do i remind u that, i live with Northerners in d same flat, sinc
e a year n now, very peacefully, but the last time i checked, is ones Constitutional right to ask for Freedom when he/she feels been marginalised, why is Igbo's own different? yes i quite agree that some of my people might be our problem, how about ur so called President who has showed us that we re not part and parcel of dis country, Calling for Referendum why do u guys see it as taboo? well if we perish so be it. Proudly Biafran, we still have friends in Nigerian, Ghana, USA etc

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by kernel505: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Movic1:
Igbo leaders should speak up and caution their youth. When Nmandi Kanu was shouting war,they remain silent without cautioning him. Now that it has backfire, they are all over the place preaching humanity and unity.

Igbos should know that they aren't the only one that can abuse or lay curse on people, their utterance might lead to what they didn't expect.

The short-sighted and brain damage ipod yoot should know how they talk,if not the kind thing wey go hit them,dm no go expect am.
Awon ode.

Igbo leaders don't give damn about your view, we must secede from Nigeria. I challenge the North to drive the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by CharlotteFlair: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
deji15:

E be like say you get madness for ya head. I fully support the creation of Biafrat. Don't you get that from my post?

This is not Muslimedeen or whatever you chose to call it. I don't know of how many Yorubas you know in real life. Was Baba Awo not a Christian? Did you not accuse him of killing you eboes? When dey brainwash you at your radio Biafruad about some Yoruba mulism, dont you have the courage and the intellect to ask them questions?
Yorrobbers and chest beating! Smh!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Obiwiz(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol ... wetin person go normally find waka go north sef? Na wa o.
Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Ericnrm(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
pauldanielchi:
Dear, so sorry that i am not been deceived by the so called call from El-Rufai, was he not the same Governor that FREED the Killer of an Evangelist few months or a yr ago? do i remind u that, i live with Northerners in d same flat, sinc
e a year n now, very peacefully, but the last time i checked, is ones Constitutional right to ask for Freedom when he/she feels been marginalised, why is Igbo's own different? yes i quite agree that some of my people might be our problem, how about ur so called President who has showed us that we re not part and parcel of dis country, Calling for Referendum why do u guys see it as taboo? well if we perish so be it. Proudly Biafran, we still have friends in Nigerian, Ghana, USA etc
Brother I'm from Imo state but I can't stay and be allowing somebody to deceive me like this. Do you think that if kanu becomes the biafran president that he'll be the answer to our prayers? My brother you've forgotten that the biafran states still have governors who'd have every intention of becoming president. Imagine rochas as the biafran president,doesn't that scare you? Guy let peace reign and let's settle this issue legally before innocent blood is shed because of political ambition
Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Unimaginable123: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gayigaskia:

Your (ibos) self determination ends where ours ( hausa) begins.
come and visit in kawo, kaduna north on Oct 1 and tell me about hausa-fulani self determination
Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by gberra: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
PHILUX20:
BAR MAN...GIVE EL RUFAI ONE COLD BEER
Come to daddy.
Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by mavinc4u(f): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
OJUcrook:
I agree. It is a tough time to be an ibo.
The Hausas are threatning the ibos.
The Yorubas are deporting the ibos.
The Niger Deltans are denying the ibos.
The Middle Beltans are rejecting the ibos.
The whole country is marginalising the ibos.

It must be really sad to be an ibo

My dear, Jesus was rejected by all even in his home town, does that stop his sun from rising or shining? If you have not been hated by anyone then you are not human, you need to ask yourself some questions.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by hamzeiy: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
i wonder whats the fuss is all about. you guyz have been crying heavens for biafra. the much hated northern nigeria has asked you to leave their region. whats the noise about?
its seems webos are comfused sha
Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Lemmy123(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
NLPsychologist:

If there is any tribe that had been accepted with arms open wide in Nigeria and given a go-ahead to do whatever they wish, it is the Igbos. Igbos aren't accepted because they are Igbos, but because Hausas and Yorubas are generally accommodating, trusting, humble and contented...but what did the Greedies do? They abused it:

Fake goods, inflated prices ( they made us ask "last price) trickery and they do not like any people around them. The Igbo tribe is carnivorous...'they eat themselves too'. Hence their big men would mostly trust a Hausa man than an Igbo man.

They are Greedy, very dishonest and Impatient. they don't event tell themselves the truth... Do you know that it is the recession that is biting them that's making them cry "marginalisation" and hate? They can't endure hence they cut corners, now they want a cut-corner-country.

Their activities is hinged on business.--importation and 'imported'. This is not good for Nigerian economy at all. Like Nigeria which depends on Oil, they must diversify else they are making Nigeria remain stagnant. Do you know they go extra length to see that we don't have power so they can sell generators?

Their greed (have-money-at-all-cost) is what is behind biafra agitation. Since Buhari had blocked the borders from raping Nigeria (their major source of income) they want to do away with Nigeria and do anyhow...

In fact, if you are an Igbo man, just sit back and reassess your people, what they have turned Nigeria to, how they had been everywhere in Nigeria (and you say everyone hate you) and an Igbo man's typical conduct. Then you talk of hate and marginalisation. Or whatever you have been wailing about.

I thought Igbos are stoic undecided now I know...Chinua Achebe captured the Igbo man in his book Things Fall Apart: Okonkwo was thought to be brave and fearless, but in truth the dude was pushed by fear undecided...the Igbo man is motivated by a rather negative force...fear of poverty and incontentedness this equals to greed, ingratitude and a false sense of self--ego.

Peace to everyone that needs it!

Modified: Not all Igbos are bad (it goes without saying) some sensible and educated ones gave Nnamdi Kanu sense when he went looking for guns from Igbos in America in this video. Dear Igbo people, in honesty. l love you (actually! don't take it wrong. Am the blunt type)

Right now, Almost All Nigerians are guilty of Corruption the Igbos are 'Labeled' of. So please you guys are not alone in it wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Personally, i like this! Best comment on this thread so far

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Daddybright1986(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Social media is our biggest problem in this Nigeria, just posting news just to ignite more hate amongst us,
Let's remember that b4 we were Igbo,Hausa ,or Yoruba,or even Nigeria.. We are all human beings and hold each other d obligation to love one another
Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Ballmer: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Ujahp99: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
mbaboy:
How can u compare Nnamdi Kanu's agitation with what those northern youths did, the ibos have been treated unjustly in this entity called Nigeria and thanks to Mohammadu Buhari for making Kanu a great man

Haba, who in Nigeria is not marginalised... Its not only the igbos.. I'm from Benue were there is no federal government project for the last decade... Are we complaining.. Instead of joining hands and asking our politicians WHY, we choose to center on tribalism and ethnicity.. NIGERIANS POLITICIANS ARE USING THE HEAD OF THE YOUTHS.. AND THE USELESS YOUTHS KNOW NOTHING.. IGBOS SAID THEY ARE TREATED UNJUSTLY, THE QUESTION IS, WHO IS ENJOYING IN NIGERIA IF NOT THE POLITICIANS... Wake up Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by dedunji: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
They cite as reason for their decision the pro-Biafran activities of some Igbo, centred around the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), saying their latest action and similar confrontational conducts “amount to a brutal encroachment on the rights of those termed as non-indigenous people residing and doing lawful businesses in those areas illegally demarcated and defined as Biafra by the Igbo.” but when the yolloba people ask every body to stay @ home because them want to celebrate them white mask eyo didn't we Igbo's suspended our million dollars biz to stay @ home what is wrong in honoring our people killed by the housa Fulani . I always say that north need education more than anything one earth ,them want to make the same mistake buhari made by put more gas for Biafra .

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by dinggle: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
El RUFAI is a deceptive fool, he did not arrest fulani herdsmen who kill without notice, he wants to arrest northern youths for giving out 3months notice, who is he fool? Igbos or himself?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos by Iamzik: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Loop1:

What about this .
Radio Biafra
June 29, 2015 ·

The way these iPods reason beats my imagination. You have the right to demand for Biafra. You insult and pick fight with everyone in the country- middle belt, Niger delta, south west and north. Same people who will be your Neigbour should your dreams come true. That is not how to build a new country. No nation on earth is completely self sufficient much less a land locked Biafra. Well good luck with your constant fight and insults on every other tribe.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.