Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (102319 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by NoToPile: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Reading some comments , a lot of people generally lack manners, home traininh and definitely not cultured,

You did wrong by entering your brothers matrimonial room without knocking let's even say that's a mistake, she ducked under the bed and you still stood there trying to apologize even with the hubby on that same bed shocked and some people are even justifying it, where do all these people crawl out from sef.

What nonsense.

A cultured person would have left immediately the wife bent to hide and then apologise later when she comes out.

Who even enters a couples bedroom without knocking, what sort of people are being raised these days.

Some people are saying what's the big deal in seeing unclothedness nawa ooo.

That guy doesn't respect both the wife and his brother .

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ioreth69(f): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Joel3:
people don't normally sees woman unclothedness well enough. outside of the breast if from the front as their pussy is downward. if from the back then only the yansh. he can only see your skin if there is stretch marks. you should not be worried except you have kro kro for yansh.
Ode buruku!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by upuphim(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2017
It has happened, try to bury it. Had it been your husband wasn't around I would have said he is up to something. Next time lock the door each time you are to be unclad. Beg your husband that he should educate his brother to always knock the door for answer before entering the room. Finally, when he is in a good mood, tell how you much cherish sharing your unclothedness alone with him. He should defend you when such things happens. But on condition, you are not into sexual provocative dressing.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Sylverly(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Chanchit:

Na the kyn Mumu husband I dey talk be this, this guy go say the bro don count all the hair weh dey him wife pusi, for that reason, he's a gooner.
your comment disgusts, we are talking about family here, wife and brother. Blv me , the husband must have cautioned his brother. But all she wants is for him to rain thunder and lightening in her presence. Women shaaa.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Akwaudene87(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Davash222:

Sorry, can't condescend too low to make you understand.
there are people you don't argue with ..
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by toonzay(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Oponu girl.... so you decided to bring family issues on Nairaland
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by perfectgen(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

So you mean the brother in law standing there after noticing his elder brother's wife is naked is cool?
What happens to him walking away so she can cover up before coming to apologise.

There are always two sides to a story; never, ever take one side without hearing out the other person. In this scenario, the brother in law just left her outside and most likely due to his closeness to his brother quickly dashed in to see the brother in the room; saw the wife there and in shock must have frozen. Guess what! He saw nothing as his brain would have played a prank on him; he will only be trying to understand how come the brother's wife is now in the room when she should actually be outside, then reality sets in, he apologizes and most likely steps out; this is one part of the story the woman left out.
Inasmuch as the guy forgot his manners and didn't knock the door before entering the room, I believe it is a forgivable offence and there is no need making a storm in a tea cup.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Burgerlomo: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
kikikikikikiki hehehehehe hohohohoho grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now there's no more efizzy 4 the brother in law grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by feelgoodInc: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2017
HE HAS SEEN YOUR unclothedness HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
All those forming and shakara has ended
hahahahahahaj

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Tiffbuxas: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2017
MissIndependent:
Any man should knock when entering a ladies room locked or not. angry

i dont knock cuz dey dont knock before entering mine..if i talk they will say what am i eve hiding sef..... so even if u naked, i go sitdown there chop my breakfast lunch and dinner. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by bigtt76(f): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2017
Choi ...de guy see fresh kpomo dat o! cheesy

iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ARKdiscloser7(m): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
kikikikikikiki hehehehehe hohohohoho grin grin grin grin grin grin

I cant believe that a statement or comment as such is getting over 100 likes. jesos!!!! what has this generation turned to?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by feelgoodInc: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Tiffbuxas:

i dont knock cuz dey dont knock before entering mine..if i talk they will say what am i eve hiding sef..... so even if u naked, i go sitdown there chop my breakfast lunch and dinner. grin grin grin
yes it's true they don't knock back in school those days, in my compound I remember now, they'll tell you straight up that they aren't knocking. especially when you're with a female visitor, that's when they'll want to visit and spoil issues

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Caustics: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2017
ARKdiscloser7:

I cant believe that a statement or comment as such is getting over 100 likes. jesos!!!! what has this generation turned to?
it has turned to one where people in distress are being laughed at instead of sympathized with. Its quite unfortunate bro sad

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by dannielight(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2017
My little dose dear @iyaayi

1. I can tell that you guys live freely and nicely, maybe without boundaries.

2. You and husband have condoned him barging into your room before now.

3. He may not have known you've returned that quickly inside from the line.

4. He may want to prove he was sorry or otherwise, hence still staring

5. Don't be crossed with your hubby. Found himself in same awkward situation as you.

6. You and hubby should make your matrimonial room out of bound to your subordinates. Let them accord it the much needed respect.

7. Don't cry over spilled milk. Let it go.

My little dose
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Chanchit: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Sylverly:
your comment disgusts, we are talking about family here, wife and brother. Blv me , the husband must have cautioned his brother. But all she wants is for him to rain thunder and lightening in her presence. Women shaaa.

Don't be too quick to quote, I was referring to the guy I quoted that had it been he was the husband, he would have thrown his brother outside by now.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Realhommie(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Onuh22:
Perception is the reason for the diverse responses we have got here. Woman is right getting upset, husband's reaction not so bad, broda inlaw has apologized and should not be slaughtered (I believe he's learnt his lessons). Let's move on
#Finito... As simple as ABC.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by DJInfluence: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
what do you want him to do? kill his brother? What is done is done. No need making a mountain out of a mole hill. Escalating it will only make you feel more ashamed. By the way how old are you? cuz after a certain age people seeing you naked shouldnt bother you this much.
Nothing else to add, you have said it all. If sorry no do you na you sabi. But i still believe say despite the fact say your husband didn´t react the way you expected, doesn´t mean he wont speak with him. He might have done that without your knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you
Lock your door when changing. If you have children that can open doors, the meaning is clear. Privacy is an illusion.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by mechanics(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Since he has apologized, let him be.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Sylverly(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Chanchit:

Don't be too quick to quote, I was referring to the guy I quoted that had it been he was the husband, he would have thrown his brother outside by now.
alright, apologies. That's a matured mind.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Caustics: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Megaideas:

THIS IS THE MOST FOOLISH STATEMENT I HAVE EVER HEARD.
Oh wise woman from the east bless me with some words of wisdom undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Ekeseges(f): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Pls warn him sternly. He did it purposely.Nonsense
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by balabandy: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2017
You the quran categorically stated that when you are entering a room that is not yours do salamuaikum ie nock when they say you enter then you enter and when they say don't you then go away for that is better for you if you but know!
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Kobicove(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2017
The guy should have walked out or averted his face the minute he noticed she was naked...

By the way why would a full grown adult walk into another person's room without knocking?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by kinkymax: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

Kindly read well or get a recommended glass. I am male for your information, and married as well. My younger brother dare not enter my room without knocking, not to talk of standing after seeing my wife naked. Except he wants to explain his real intentions towards my wife
dz slow guy can kil his blood brother cos of pussy oo,,so shameful

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ezepalg: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Note your husband acted in the best interest of the family at large Madam put it that if it was your sister that entered the room accidentaly will you kill him? What of if you enter into labour when your husband is not at home believe me he might be the one who Will do the needful to the point of carrying into the vehicle. What makes you matured is how you handle such issue and don't create a mountain out of small thing
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ericgold(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

So you mean the brother in law standing there after noticing his elder brother's wife is naked is cool?
What happens to him walking away so she can cover up before coming to apologise.
oga, what do you advice his hubby to do? Quarrel with his brother? Beat him? Slap him,what has happened has happened.
People make mistake, do you want to tell me all the time you knock before entering? Be honest. No need flogging a dead horse
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by berryice(f): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Someone with sense will always knock when entering a girls room or couple room....cos is not your room...wedr I lock it or not is not your bussiness,some people needs to learn manners undecided
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ericgold(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

Kindly read well or get a recommended glass. I am male for your information, and married as well. My younger brother dare not enter my room without knocking, not to talk of standing after seeing my wife naked. Except he wants to explain his real intentions towards my wife
if you have that attitude towards handling issues like this,then you all be alone in your marriage. Nor of your family members will visit you if you have this attitude. Your relationship with your family will be good from distance not closely.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by mbjsuki(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Davash222:
Aunty, no cause for alarm. There's a big difference between to SEE and to TASTE.

Stay cool with him.

Abi o ti taste nii?!
Rubbish. He is a complete certified he goat.
In this age and time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.