Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (102401 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by fkyshow(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2017
DarkRebel69:
Let's get this straight, he was fully aware that his brother - your husband, that is - was in the house at the time. I don't think anyone with all of his marbles intact will deliberately barge into a woman's room with the intention of sizing up her näked body even whilst knowing that her husband is only a room away. Even if he meant to see you in the buff, common sense would suggest that he take to subtler means, like poking his eye through the keyhole while you're taking your bath.
We can safely assume you brother-in-law was none the wiser when he came into the room.

If truly your husband acted as you said he did, then he's a very wise man. I know many a man that would have acted differently, prompting shït to the fan. It's not like we all don't tend to be less mindful of ourselves and our surroundings sometimes.
In as much as we occassionally forget where we placed our car keys or cannot remember for the life of us whether we shut the window blinds when we left the house, so also are we not immune to contretemps of this sort. It could happen to anybody.

@OP, this thread is unneccesary. The deed is done, the offender apologized... Move on!
Here comes a mature and wise man. Maximum respect.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by onedayatime(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Abagworo:
There's nothing wrong with that as it was an error. Only a bad wife will take it serious. For me I consider my sister in-laws as family and I won't be moved if they see me unclad.
you must be from moon because your lie is first degree murder

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by onedayatime(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
bukatyne:

I haven't said the BIL did it deliberately... that's another discussion; It is the fact that

1. The husband did not scold his brother especially in front of his wife to ease her embarrassment and asking her why she is making a issue out of nothing ----- Disrespect

2. The BIL barging into his brother's marital room without knocking ---- Disrespect

The apology is not enough... the fact he never does it again.
and should he do again after apology?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by M2dX(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Joel3:
people don't normally sees woman unclothedness well enough. outside of the breast if from the front as their pussy is downward. if from the back then only the yansh. he can only see your skin if there is stretch marks. you should not be worried except you have kro kro for yansh.
cheesy grin
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Organs(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
HaneefahRN:

You weren't there, it is her story so you saying you won't agree with something doesn't mean it didn't happen.
I am certain the woman would have gotten quickly over the embarrassment if he had said 'I'm sorry' while immediately leaving the room upon seeing she was naked, immediate turn out of the room. He can nau come back later to apologize after she is covered. And let's assume he was shocked and his brain couldn't process he was supposed to leave, the husband should have spoken up, 'leave and do not barge in like that next time without knocking'.
And the case would have died there.
I think the op is more shocked the husband took the matter with such levity.

I get and understand your point too though

About me contacting you or the other way round, sorry, don't bother.

Haneefah: Nope you did not understand the guys point. You're still in the "he has to pay for it mindset" He clearly said the husband in that scenario knows and understands his brother. Remember they most likely grew up in the same household and most probably have the same ethical values . Females find it difficult to forgive honest mistakes. Also, immediately i read the story i knew immediately that he couldn't have stood there apologising like she'd stated, think about it how come she that was busy trying to cover herself up how did she know or judge time and what he was doing? Also, you hear and see these things a lot when you listen to cases of this nature, females for the most part will always exaggerate and make it look worse. I have two younger brothers and if this should happen, i will do the same thing the man did, cos i know my brothers well also these are brothers.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by mayorkyzo: 4:17am On Jun 11, 2017
The guy barged in,saw the wife unclad and was dumbfounded he couldn't move..he apologised and even said he saw the wife outside earlier on...end of story..the husband acted like an adult,he would probably talk to the bro later...women always wanting their husbands to take sides with them...

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by tonquendo4u(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
so peoples sisiter still stand unclad before their brothers

I and my sisters started hiding from age 12.
Hmmmm. We still do o. Without thinking anything
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by HaneefahRN(f): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Organs:

Haneefah: Nope you did not understand the guys point. You're still in the "he has to pay for it mindset" He clearly said the husband in that scenario knows and understands his brother. Remember they most likely grew up in the same household and most probably have the same ethical values . Females find it difficult to forgive honest mistakes. Also, immediately i read the story i knew immediately that he couldn't have stood there apologising like she'd stated, think about it how come she that was busy trying to cover herself up how did she know or judge time and what he was doing? Also, you hear and see these things a lot when you listen to cases of this nature, females for the most part will always exaggerate and make it look worse. I have two younger brothers and if this should happen, i will do the same thing the man did, cos i know my brothers well also these are brothers.

Alright, thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by seangy4konji: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Rubbish.

Almost ever roundabout get a naked woman now enjoying their life.

D man don Apologise.

Make d husband curse out??

I bet na small girl deh worry u.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ImaIma1(f): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Too many woman haters on NL. So much that it has twisted their objective reasoning.

Me i don't talk too much. My husband cannot just keep quiet in a situation like that but if he does keep quiet about it, it might take days, weeks or months...but he will definitely come back to address the issue without as much as a word from me.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2017
ImaIma1:
Too many woman haters on NL. So much that it has twisted their objective reasoning.

Me i don't talk too much. My husband cannot just keep quiet in a situation like that but if he does keep quiet about it, it might take days, weeks or months...but he will definitely come back to address the issue without as much as a word from me.
It goes beyond women hating, this is exactly how they manage their homes _lil wonder superiority complex that leads to problems in a union stems from the husband's side.

There was a thread asking a woman who she'll obey between her father and husband in event of an argument, I intentionally said my father. You need to see mentions and insults that day, with all of them reminding how we are now one.

This same people will tell a man never to defend his wife against his own people, reminding him how he can get another wife but not another family. A woman is expected to always put her husband before her people, but the man shouldn't do same.

I'm a strong advocate of treating people how they treat me, if my husband acts like this, I won't even talk too much _heavens help him the day he expects me to speak out on his behalf in presence of my family. I'll go mute.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Kaynee: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmnn am not surprised at the comments from some people here. It's just to tell mothers to do more work in grooming the male children.

Now to the guys that don't see anything wrong in what the bil did, I want to ask: If your uncle(your father's brother) visits say for a weekend and he barges into your parent's room without knocking and your dear mum(yes your lovely mother) was stark naked and your father brushed aside her grievances, will you be happy with that your uncle for not knocking before entering his brother's room. If your father goes mute over the case because his brother whom he grew up with is concerned, will you be happy.... Remember mum is an outsider because brothers are involved here(your uncle). Does she have right to be angry?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Boss347(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Anextin:

Sorry to ask, but is that what ur sisters and female relatives would do In a case of rich brothers? Just asking cos u seem to speak from bitter experience

Hahahaha.... Nah... They are rich and independent dunno if you understand what that means... they're successful entrepreneurs with there husbands in better possitions in life. I can brag to you that their homes are well coordinated. And to finally answer your question, I am rich and buff... talking from experience. kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by tonquendo4u(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
so peoples sisiter still stand unclad before their brothers

I and my sisters started hiding from age 12.
Hmm. Hiding what nah?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by weyreypey: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2018
iyaayi:
I am Victorian my live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by shakmati(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Caustics:
what do you want him to do? kill his brother? What is done is done. No need making a mountain out of a mole hill. Escalating it will only make you feel more ashamed. By the way how old are you? cuz after a certain age people seeing you naked shouldnt bother you this much.

One odeku for you.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by victorian(f): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=weyreypey post=73340054][/quote]

smileyThanks.

She has edited the I am Victorian.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by willarrie(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
ONLY IF PEOPLE KNEW THE IMPORTANCE OF ETIQUETTE,ALOT OF BULLSHIT WON'T EVEN COME UP IN THE FIRST PLACE.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by AlphaTaikun: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Caustics:
what do you want him to do? kill his brother? What is done is done. No need making a mountain out of a mole hill. Escalating it will only make you feel more ashamed. By the way how old are you? cuz after a certain age people seeing you naked shouldnt bother you this much.
Word! I just gave you the
1818th Like.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by AlphaTaikun: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
nahzyla:

Every houseguest and even the house kids are supposed to knock when entering a married couples room. thats their domain for private activities so a sensible person would knock first whether door is locked or not.
Well said.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Smilesvilles21: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Since your hubby does not see anything wrong for his brother to see you unclad, then you are free to walk about the house with a bikini or nothing at all, he will understand the condition of the weather. Besides he loves his brother soo much, he won't be bothered.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by emmanuelbrown26: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
johnson232:

What are u hiding from your brother in-law sef?
Do u know if he will be the one to save u in the future regardless of your dress state?
God forbid you had an accident & all your clothes are torn off....will u be talking of being unclad...

The dude has apologized & your husband has already told u that....U want your brother in-law to kill himself because he saw u unclad?
What do u want to redress again....Guess u are looking for a way to cause trouble between your husband & his brother, so he can send him packing....because since the dude has already apologized, i see no reason for creating this thread....other than to cause trouble....
Comr I throwaway my Hart for u, d vibration is welcomed in 4 corners of the universe

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.