Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (102377 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by raphy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you
what did he see big boobs. n punnany wt big ikebe or something else.he HV apologized so forgive him and move on.life is just ful wt mistake.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
johnson232:

@bold u don't need to resort to insult bro....
U sound as if u are infallible...We all make mistakes & this is a mistake anyone can make probably as a result of over familiarity in the house. Such a mistake does not necessary bespeaks disrespect, but oneness & a well united home...

But from the way u talk i will advise u to give your siblings some respect, u should ask yourself why the op husband acted the way he did...Spirit of Oneness bro...
he just greated you. Like senior man wehdone

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by hinograce: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Well it can be wrong or right depending on your stand point. For me I walk away briskly if I see a woman breastfeeding her baby especially a young woman talkless of full unclothedness . Everything na home training.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by SeniorZato(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Caustics:
what do you want him to do? kill his brother? What is done is done. No need making a mounatin out of a mole hill. Escalating it will only make you feel more ashamed. By the way how old are you? cuz after a certain age people seeing you naked shouldnt bother you this much.
Badest guy on Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
All this "he shud ve knocked" pple shud rest abeg..
He has seen her naked already, nothing can undo it, both the op & brother in-law are equally at fault. Move on ebeg, life is too short. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Praktikals(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Caustics:
By How old are you? cuz after a certain age people seeing you naked shouldnt bother you this much.
At what age should people seeing her unclad not bother her? E be like say plenty bolts don miss for your head.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Flatties: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Delphi:
Young lady @iyaayi, you don't need to worry cos 'nothing spoil'. I can bet or vouch that you brother-IL did not see anything. I know, to you, he saw you unclad but for me, due to the momentariness/swiftness of the action he wouldn't comprehend what he saw. That is the situation of things. He stood there for some time because he was stupefied. Let me give you two examples; if you've gone to the mortuary, you see dead bodies in their unclad state but true to fact your brain wouldn't comprehend/amuse at their unclad state due to the queerness of the mortuary situation. Secondly, someone involved in an accident may suddenly run amok and people will hold him in place. At that point in time, the victim doesn't know/comprehend what he does. @iyaayi, these illustrations are to let you know that you BIL didn't enjoy your unclad state. Also, he stood there for awhile apologizing because he lost control of any other voluntary action to execute rather did what (apologies) his brain thought best at that time. Your hubby who was there understood the situation at it's best and hence he dished out the best judgmental action. So, cool your temper madam, you're still intact.

Wow! Best comment.
You are indeed wise and well learned.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Atakata(f): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:

Can't she lock the door knowing she's UNCLAD s
u are funny, why he no knock ?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by phorget(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
kini kini oun gan? nkan tan ti la pa!
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by kazyhm(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
richyblink1:

Kindly read well or get a recommended glass. I am male for your information, and married as well. My younger brother dare not enter my room without knocking, not to talk of standing after seeing my wife naked. Except he wants to explain his real intentions towards my wife

lol

I have an uncle whose wife slapped his mom .....the only reason I didn't beat the hell out her....are many though.......... families were wondering about the gut she got but you know her husband is a pussy guy........and they are drinking their garri now believe me

if you don't ignore, forgive and forget some of your siblings childishness, they won't forgive your being diiky too

if I were her husband, I will apologize on his behalf and that's all. if she dare bring this ish of ashamed and blackmailing and playing victim gaming.........ehn! na gbege for her walahi

so if it were the op's brother, what would have happened.......will the husband become a reactant and you a catalyst ?

OK.....if it were the op's sister that barged in on her husband, you would advised the op to go price a gun ?

bro and sis over all other things

12 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by SeniorZato(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmmmmmm abeg make wuna no spoil me oo am still a virgin
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.

all things shall pass away including this memory.. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by repogirl(f): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why are you ashamed of your body, OP?

Anyway, it has happened....give yourself some time, the feeling of shame will fade but warn that boy to knock.
These inlaws can be mischievous. We know how they can be. angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
PaperLace:

Was he rescuing her? He should wait till he has to rescue her (náked), which he may never have to do for life. Till then _he has no business in their matrimonial room(without knocking).

Yes, matrimonial rooms/beds are sacred.
Hence you'll hear things like "I caught them in our matrimonial room,on our bed. One would wonder if it would have been better if it were another room/bed. Enough said. My point has been made.

Matrimonial room or bed DOESN'T connote the bed they both sleep, mind you.
It's an idealistic attachment they both share.

So a man can cheat with a girl on his couch and not on their "matrimonial bed" ?

Marriage bed is with both couples wherever they go.

The bed they share isn't as sacred as the faithfulness they live by.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Boss347(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
iyaayi:

Shut up there! If he's rich and buff, you'll even f.ukc him and your hubby together.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by pennywys(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
iyaayi:

I really understand how wicked you are, what's it there to redress? Mistakenly or probably the guy don't even have a mental picture of what you are crying of. People do make mistakes, no body is above mistakes, and he apologised to you. You wanna create enmity between your husband and his brother then you go ahead and do some stop using this as a topic
But if am ur husband before you do that I will have serious issue with you

8 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by madjune(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
That husband is very weak, to me.

He's supposed to reprimand the boy in front of the wife very well for not apologizing because he could do it again and again.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by pmc01(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Women exaggerate issues more than necessary, it would be wrong to judge the situation. Good luck finding the right solution.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin

woh, i can imagine the view, what a lucky guy.
I don't see whats beautiful about a naked woman though, its just like a big baby without clothes with too much fat on the chest

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Mkbryants(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
@Nma27

It's obvious you have a matured mind.

God bless you my sister... Much respect I have got for you. Most sensible comment ever
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by M2dX(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op wan cause trouble out of nothing, he apologize , your husband told you to eccept the apology and you still looking for option or a way to couse the real trouble , that kind of women i hate

8 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Eluwilussit(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
iyaayi:

Fucck ur brother-in-law, since ur hubby doesn't see anything wrong with his action. You never know, that might be the game plan. No slacking sista. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ItsTutsi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
You have to see his unclothedness too,next time u see him tell him to strip down so it will be 1-1
iyaayi:

4 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by bestdan50: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
love
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Niyisunday: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
richyblink1:

Really? Someone seeing your wife's unclothedness shouldn't bother you/her? Ezigbo onye nkuzi!!
many pussy in labour room here, I see a lot... 6ft Pere

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by kkboy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Target when he too is naked and barge into his room. One/One case closed.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by MrCEO69(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
iyaayi:

Some times i just wonder, what if ur hubby ir his bro saw this post.. or u blive they dnt come to nairaland... or ur story is fake

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Anextin(f): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
My dear, it has happened, just talk to ur bil to always T knock and wait for response before stepping foot ever again into ur room whether u are present or not. Remember when my bro who's living with me entered our room early morning, he called me, and I answered expecting him to say what he wanted, instead he just opened the door and my hubby just finished............, anyways, I told him in no certain terms not ever again try such. I don't remember to lock my room when going out let alone when am home, nah, everyone knocks, wait for response before entering our room. And I also extend same courtesy to my bro before entering his room, though I don't wait for answers most times, I knock and enter,, Sorry!!!!
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Anextin(f): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Boss347:

Shut up there! If he's rich and buff, you'll even f.ukc him and your hubby together.
Sorry to ask, but is that what ur sisters and female relatives would do In a case of rich brothers? Just asking cos u seem to speak from bitter experience

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by davillian(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
He forgot to knock and you 4got to lock the door.#lesson always lock the door when you are not fully dressed.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Moreoffaith(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
My dear sister, most advice you are seeing in here will do a damage to your marriage, which I dont pray so...

Firatly your husband is a mature man and he won't kill his brother because he came in without knocking,

Secondly this guy apologized immediately, if he didn't people will start saying something different.

Thirdly, I bet it with you, your husby will still warn his brother never to come into his room without knocking, but a mature man won't do that at ur present so as not to create more issue..

My dear sister we all came to the world naked and we gonna go back naked by his special grace...

Warning!! Internet has nothing to offer your marriage my sister, keep your marriage affairs to yourself as no one on here will be blame for it is your home and your marriage..

Ajegbodo niwon, won wa eni kunra ni.

God bless your home.@iyaayi

12 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by verygudbadguy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chilug:
Madam u are just a trouble maker. You are trying to steer up trouble between sibling. Be very careful how u occupy ur territory earthquake might strike ur ground. Be careful

What are you saying Mr Man.

That's her matrimonial home and you are defending the mumu brother in law. He must be nurturing some ideas if not, he would not have bagged into the couple's in such manner.

Chai! Naija why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.