Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (102402 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by seguno2: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
Good that your husband was there when he entered, it would've be difficulty for your husband to believe this your story as an accidental entrance!

Accidental entrance? Equals accidental discharge? shocked

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Addy003(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Trust me, that guy would be having a crazy thought in his head already, just be careful around him
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by elmagnifico411(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yorubas would say, "a gba ejo enikan da, agba oshika ni". I would AV loved to hear the brother in-law's version before give my verdict, but I'm not sure if he's in NL. Iyawo, abeg no vex. And please, your BIL might not have anywhere else to stay, just forgive and forget about the whole thing. Who knows, the guy might still be beating himself up for what he did. Just let it slide.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by sisqology(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op... If you're the one on your profile, then I don't know what you're covering

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Bonjoro: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=iyaayi post=57283770]My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you[/quote

U areeree Mahd big time.....,,,.oboh iyah eee.]

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Did he barge into the room or into you...one is pardonable the other is a non- issue once he apologizes
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by barallanee(f): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gangster1ms:

Are u beautiful and endowed? If yes, it's natural grin
Dnt knw o

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Gangster1ms: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mistake is mistake.. the deed has been done. Move on!

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Gangster1ms: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
melvin0004:
she still dey form slay Queen......
See profile b4 u talk na.. what queen can she possibly form to slay? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by munezo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Let sleeping dog lie

iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Gangster1ms: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2017
barallanee:
Dnt knw o
Let me barge into ur room without knocking then i will let u know cheesy
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by goodnews777: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2017
He needs one or two lessons in manners but forgive him in as much as he has said sorry. Spiritually speaking whatever revenge you dish out to someone who has apologize is a sin whether or not they meant it.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by jaydee87(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2017
for me the deed is done and its obvious that it was not intentional. am sure he will apologize properly when he sees u again and am sure u were not completely naked am not saying what he did was right but don't look for smoke when there is no fire. am sorry for how u feel ma, its not that bad. accept his apology

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by alukstea(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Can imagine how bad you feel at Op but then again things could actually have turned or worse you know ? What happens if he'd stay there
1. Mute and decided not to apologize ?
2. Just giggled ?
3. Called his brother over and you hear a big laugh erupt from their talk ?
4. Still went on to do what he came for in the room ?

Deep is been done no need crying over spilled milk , just like someone suggested just get over it and ask him not to come in without getting a response after knocking and let it be, don't start putting up attitude to him based on this , how much more respect you get depends on what you make of us this.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Ericnrm(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
After looking at ur pix.. u are d one to be apologizing to your BIL! angry
Baba Savage Level grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by fabregas04(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Ppl(mostly ladies) are only reacting using one aspect of d story. Though d bro inlaw shld have knocked, but then d OP said they met outside just a short while ago, prolly d guy was still carrying d notion that d wife was still outside hense his decision to jump protocol. The husband was matured in handling d situation, i bliv he will still find a way to talk to his bro. OP don't go further to foment trouble o, you have been adviced. "Ire o"

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Take it off your direction of thinking and feel it as if you're about to labour and was taken to a nearby hospital where he works as a Doctor hospital and also on duty.....will he not see your private parts?
However, your husband and him never felt guilty at the scene, so why must you be feeling guilty till now?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by shumuel(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2017
PaperLace:
I would have thought secondary schools are on mid term break, going by some juvenile comments here.

OP, you reserve the right to feel the way you feel. I will feel the same way. It's worrying that he comes into your matrimonial room without knocking, you didn't set the boundaries before now. He even stood there apologising, apologising while staring at your unclothedness and your husband didn't react? Nawa!!

It should hurt that your husband dismissed it like that.
He isn't expected to kill his brother, but I expected him to show more seriousness. They both don't have any much respect for you.

Call the brother and warn him sternly never to enter your room, with/without knocking. He shouldn't even come close to your room. Try to forget about it, I can imagine how you feel _it's normal, but you'll be fine.

This is the first time i would ever disagree with any of your comments @boldeds.

Yes, we all agree he should had knock which courtesy demands but lets not forget even OP(Iyayi) pointed out the fact that he could had thought she was still at the lines, which was outside, and also in respect to the above point he was going to meet his brother, who he thought was alone; this is brother for pete's sake, someone he had know all his life even before the wife came into the famiy,, would she had been bothered about knocking if it was her own sister ? I think not.

Lets not also forget ''shock'', yes shock, that was probably what happened to the BIL, seeing someone unclad and acting action film under the bed would definitely make him froze, why ? Because it was unintentional,, if the BIL wants to see her unclad, he would had been a ''peeping tom'', and not right in front of his brother, Think!

I will like you ladies to stop basing everything on gender violations, and we men are not your enemy, so please don't let your judgement beclouded.

Sigh... I came to NL to speak on the Halo Moon over Lagos o, see me digress grin

cc Sukkot

Egbon sukkot what his this Moon Halo telling us, shey Bubu want to die ni ? grin

9 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Sterope(f): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2017
I like you
elmagnifico411:
Yorubas would say, "a gba ejo enikan da, agba oshika ni". I would AV loved to hear the brother in-law's version before give my verdict, but I'm not sure if he's in NL. Iyawo, abeg no vex. And please, your BIL might not have anywhere else to stay, just forgive and forget about the whole thing. Who knows, the guy might still be beating himself up for what he did. Just let it slide.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Ericnrm(m): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Gangster1ms:

See profile b4 u talk na.. what queen can she possibly form to slay? grin
Chaii!!

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by veraiyke(m): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Maybe he too was too shocked to utter a word but he should warn the brother sternly on barging into someone else's room. Na from play man dey wound. Be calm and warn him too before he starts coming too close to you. Don't drop your guard and don't let shame take the beTter part of you.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Sterope(f): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Why are you taking back your words?

Bye

Kondomatic:
unclothedness means shit. You can't compare us and our great grandfathers. There has been a serious awakening and things are MP longer the same as they used to be.

The society has been and is being reprogrammed, nudity on the streets and in the movies is influencing the society and causing various changes that are detrimental to the society in general.

I am not blaming anybody, just stating obvious facts, people are saying that it's no biggie because it's what they see in every other street, they've been reprogrammed.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by airforcee007: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

Kindly read well or get a recommended glass. I am male for your information, and married as well. My younger brother dare not enter my room without knocking, not to talk of standing after seeing my wife naked. Except he wants to explain his real intentions towards my wife

my brother, I think you're blowing this outta proportion. The way you live with your younger brother/family isn't the way others do.....We don't knock all the time here. unclothedness among my siblings isn't a biggie here.....Some times, we walk into each other (male and female) naked; we laugh over it most times. ....
its possible that was the way the OP's brother in law was living with his brother and the rest of his siblings before he got married.
Let's just ask both parties to be more careful next time. wiffy should always lock the door. brother in law should always know. My one cent.
BLESSINGS!

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by U2ice(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

Kai!! People dey ooo! So I should give my brother a medal for foolishly entering my room without respect. Or issue him a cheque for still standing after noticing my wife is naked.
Ony'isi, ndewoo

Guy ur own too much u go kuku kill ur bro na cos him do mistake wey u sef fit do

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by technicallyrich(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2017
I know that. You have banged more than 20 guys before you got married so what's the big deal if your brother inlaw mistakenly see your unclothedness for the first time not that he has been doing it.
That your husband is a matured man and I belive he would have called his brother secretly to caution him instead of doing it in your front.
Most Women always like to chase their inlaws out so that they will bring in their own family.
Loking for excuse to cause problem between them but your plan don fail. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by vivavik(f): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Delphi:
Young lady @iyaayi, you don't need to worry cos 'nothing spoil'. I can bet or vouch that you brother-IL did not see anything. I know, to you, he saw you unclad but for me, due to the momentariness/swiftness of the action he wouldn't comprehend what he saw. That is the situation of things. He stood there for some time because he was stupefied. Let me give you two examples; if you've gone to the mortuary, you see dead bodies in their unclad state but true to fact your brain wouldn't comprehend/amuse at their unclad state due to the queerness of the mortuary situation. Secondly, someone involved in an accident may suddenly run amok and people will hold him in place. At that point in time, the victim doesn't know/comprehend what he does. @iyaayi, these illustrations are to let you know that you BIL didn't enjoy your unclad state. Also, he stood there for awhile apologizing because he lost control of any other voluntary action to execute rather did what (apologies) his brain thought best at that time. Your hubby who was there understood the situation at it's best and hence he dished out the best judgmental action. So, cool your temper madam, you're still intact.
u and the 'richyblink 1 on this thread are the most matured with your illustrations and all, afraid nairaland is filled with filth, I can't help but say thank u! To the lady in question, rest your mind and leave your hubby be, your BIL prolly didn't register so much with how quick u were!

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by phylp: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2017
I was reading some comments & all i can do was hiss...The Op awkward feeling is normal but she doesnt need to make a mountain out of mole..

You have over painted d picture & even dragged your husband into mud all because you want to self pity..

When you get to hospital or motuary, you will know that unclad has no meaning.

If your brother is a gynecologist or surgeon won't you allow him to attend to you.

Wakeup and accept it was a mistake.Next time always lock your door behind.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Tomigyer(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Which redress again?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Evacroft: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2017
My brother inlaw stays with me, he is very much younger than i am but when i want to go into his room i knock and wait for response, i see no reason y ur inlaw whether a guy or a girl will open your door and barge in un-anounced ,will he go to a neighbors house and open the door without knocking! Just forget about it and tell him not to repeat that again.
Note: most of the guys that commented on here about y there is no biggie actually in the real sense stay with a family,they are always hurt when u bring up matters like this.they try to justify there staying with a bro or an uncle by attacking you.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by biggie73(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2017
He has said sorry that should be enough, except you want him to dick you.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by lilyheaven: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Davash222:

Proximate Cause.. A chain of event leading to another. The lady's inability to lock the door leads to the BIL foolishness of not knocking.
This brother In-law is at fault here, he is an adult..
If am the one , first I will grab a wrapper even bedsheet to cover myself, I will go straight to him and verbalize my mind if I see slap sef, I will give it to him. I'm already boiling, as if am the one.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by phemocheee(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2017
This is exactly what I would have done if found in this situation. Best comment ever.
Moreoffaith:
My dear sister, most advice you are seeing in here will do a damage to your marriage, which I dont pray so...

Firatly your husband is a mature man and he won't kill his brother because he came in without knocking,

Secondly this guy apologized immediately, if he didn't people will start saying something different.

Thirdly, I bet it with you, your husby will still warn his brother never to come into his room without knocking, but a mature man won't do that at ur present so as not to create more issue..

My dear sister we all came to the world naked and we gonna go back naked by his special grace...

Warning!! Internet has nothing to offer your marriage my sister, keep your marriage affairs to yourself as no one on here will be blame for it is your home and your marriage..

Ajegbodo niwon, won wa eni kunra ni.

God bless your home.@iyaayi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.