Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (102405 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by kitogram(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2017
You're taking all this too serious. Adam and Eve were naked at some time. We came into this world unclad and we'll leave the same way. The guy didn't know your exact location at that time. He saw you outside and assumed you were probably still there. Now only a few moments later he had come to the room with that preconcieved notion in mind to likely meet his brother or no one else in the room at all. In his reaction you find the truth as he was clearly shocked by what he saw. Give the young man a break. He's probably beating himself up over the whole thing. People please keep it simple.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by vickylincon(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2017
johnson232:

@bold u don't need to resort to insult bro....
U sound as if u are infallible...We all make mistakes & this is a mistake anyone can make probably as a result of over familiarity in the house. Such a mistake does not necessary bespeaks disrespect, but oneness & a well united home...

But from the way u talk i will advise u to give your siblings some respect, u should ask yourself why the op husband acted the way he did...Spirit of Oneness bro...
as in.. the guy just fall my hand. If he was the one and he's not at home. Am sure he would have sent his brother packing without hearing the full story

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by decub: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).
The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you
The guy erred but you didn't calculate right by not locking the room while going unclad when u know there's a third party under the same roof. The guy might have unconsciously barged in-it happens to everyone especially when you got some other urgent and pressing issues bugging your mind.

To the matter, most men don't act the way women act(impromptu) and you must understand that. Unless your brother-in-law has got you on his mind, he would still apologize to your hubby but you don't have to ask your boo if he eventually did; they are brothers anyway.

Just let it go and learn from the flaws.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by hollywater: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Bros it's an accident. Nothing can rewind the hands of time.
Stop feeling a potential hatred in an already peaceful relationship and family. The husband should be angry yet he understood it. Let the wife try to understand it.

I read a joke and women were asked if they will bath outside unclad for N100m, and all of them said yes. The brother worth more.
Let Love Lead
Hmmm no more comment.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Joel3(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2017
people don't normally sees woman unclothedness well enough. outside of the breast if from the front as their pussy is downward. if from the back then only the yansh. he can only see your skin if there is stretch marks. you should not be worried except you have kro kro for yansh.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by nonut: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
what do you want him to do? kill his brother? What is done is done. No need making a mountain out of a mole hill. Escalating it will only make you feel more ashamed. By the way how old are you? cuz after a certain age people seeing you naked shouldnt bother you this much.
Choi! See finishing! You cold bro. grin
The guy messed up though. The woman should have given him a dirty slap for that crap he pulled.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by richyblink1(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2017
emusmithy:
What are you defending? So what's the way forward....?

Not defending anybody, the right thing should have been done. The brother in law should have left the room immidiately he noticed she is naked, and return later to apologise. It's equally the duty of the husband to admonish his brother to always knock before entering his room.

Whatever they shared when he was single and alone should be limited since he is married now to avoid one overstepping his boundary

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by menxer: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2017
The guy should come and apologize on nairaland since the matter has been brought here, since OP is not satisfied with the apology she got in front of her husband, the guy should apologize to her before us.
grin
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ceejay80s(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2017
I was expecting to see a picture or video here of him bagging into your room and seeing u unclad
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by sircoker: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2017
He stood there apologising that he didn't know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).

Am i the only one seeing this, the guy apologized even thou he had to knock which he didn't thinking you were outside. And for your husband aspect he did a matured thing, he would still warn his brother one on one not infront of you.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Chanchit: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Boboye4slim:

abeg wetin you want make the husband do ehn, beat the brother cuz of that?? if no be say your mind too dirty ehn, mistakes happens no big deal!! she talk say the brother in law na her agemate, I.e he's matured, has a girlfriend of his, the situation na awkward situation for him too. he prolly wish it never happened. So I advice you to get over it and stop acting like a 16 yr old . he saw your unclothedness, let him apologise and you get over it

We are saying same thing bro, I was referring to the guy I quoted as the husband.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Megaideas(f): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
what do you want him to do? kill his brother? What is done is done. No need making a mountain out of a mole hill. Escalating it will only make you feel more ashamed. By the way how old are you? cuz after a certain age people seeing you naked shouldnt bother you this much.

THIS IS THE MOST FOOLISH STATEMENT I HAVE EVER HEARD.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Maxycul: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Delphi:
Young lady @iyaayi, you don't need to worry cos 'nothing spoil'. I can bet or vouch that you brother-IL did not see anything. I know, to you, he saw you unclad but for me, due to the momentariness/swiftness of the action he wouldn't comprehend what he saw. That is the situation of things. He stood there for some time because he was stupefied. Let me give you two examples; if you've gone to the mortuary, you see dead bodies in their unclad state but true to fact your brain wouldn't comprehend/amuse at their unclad state due to the queerness of the mortuary situation. Secondly, someone involved in an accident may suddenly run amok and people will hold him in place. At that point in time, the victim doesn't know/comprehend what he does. @iyaayi, these illustrations are to let you know that you BIL didn't enjoy your unclad state. Also, he stood there for awhile apologizing because he lost control of any other voluntary action to execute rather did what (apologies) his brain thought best at that time. Your hubby who was there understood the situation at it's best and hence he dished out the best judgmental action. So, cool your temper madam, you're still intact.
The best comment so far i have read on this thread. Had to run a check on your profile. You spoke with so much wisdom

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ceejay80s(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
kikikikikikiki hehehehehe hohohohoho grin grin grin grin grin grin

and u got 112likes just for typing this?
Nairalanders cheap o
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by buchilino(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2017
iyaayi:
My live in brother in law of whom we are agemates barged into my room unannounced this morning. I was totally naked & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in d bed in the room didn't find it necessary to utter a word.
When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said 'sorry'
I really don't know what to do. I feel let down by hubby's reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.
pls good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. thank you

MADAM USE MATURITY. WAT UR IN LAW DID WAS BAD, BUT UR CONTINUAL FLAMING D SITUATION MAY LATER BITE U IN D ASS

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Sparkies(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2017
PaperLace:
I would have thought secondary schools are on mid term break, going by some juvenile comments here.

OP, you reserve the right to feel the way you feel. I will feel the same way. It's worrying that he comes into your matrimonial room without knocking, you didn't set the boundaries before now. He even stood there apologising, apologising while staring at your unclothedness and your husband didn't react? Nawa!!

It should hurt that your husband dismissed it like that. He isn't expected to kill his brother, but I expected him to show more seriousness. They both don't have any much respect for you.

Call the brother and warn him sternly never to enter your room, with/without knocking. He shouldn't even come close to your room. Try to forget about it, I can imagine how you feel _it's normal, but you'll be fine.

After all the apologies, if women learns how to let go of minor things the word will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Duke55: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2017
The lesson here, always lock the door when dressing up, knowing that you have a third party in your house. Children, house maids etc must knock b4 entering a bed room.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by NwaObinkita: 7:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Mumu talk from OP

Somebody reading now will think her husband is the only one that has seen her nakéd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Sparkies:

Ask your mum if her unclothedness is a minor thing. Come back with your reply. By the way, I never said she shouldn't let go, I said she should warn him sternly never to try such.

After all the apologies, if women learns how to let go of minor things the word will be a better place.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by buchilino(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Megaideas:

HEHEHE, I UNDERSTAND Y SAID DAT BUT I THINK D BIL, DIDN'T MEAN ANY HARM. ALL HE NEEDS TO DO, KEEP APOLOGIZING, TRY N MAKE D WOMAN BY A SMALL GIFT 4 HER. HE SHOULD JUST ASK 4 AN ADVICE ON HOW TO PACIFY HER. IT WILL GO A WAY IN MENDING DER RELATIONSHIP. BESIDES DEY R ALL FAMILY.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by polite2(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2017
kitogram:
You're taking all this too serious. Adam and Eve were naked at some time. We came into this world unclad and we'll leave the same way. The guy didn't know your exact location at that time. He saw you outside and assumed you were probably still there. Now only a few moments later he had come to the room with that preconcieved notion in mind to likely meet his brother or no one else in the room at all. In his reaction you find the truth as he was clearly shocked by what he saw. Give the young man a break. He's probably beating himself up over the whole thing. People please keep it simple.
well said,

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Obidikejr(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2017
See gobe grin
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by richyblink1(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2017
StarPlayer:
You my brother has a warped reasoning for not even trusting your own blood brother with your wife..smh

Mr warped reasoning, a wife's privacy is meant for her husband alone, not family members. So NO! I don't have to trust my brother with my wife's unclothedness.

Thank you
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by babajero(m): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2017
PaperLace:

If you guys think it's okay for the BIL to stand for however long it took him to apologise, while she scampered for cover, in her own matrimonial room _ I don't think it's okay!

I don't care how long they have been living before she came in, she is his wife and that's all I care about. If the husband has apologised and made her feel relaxed, I am sure she won't be here. The way he dismissed it is her grouse, not all these nonsense I am reading here of her wanting him to pursue the brother.

Don't ever judge by default, she said she dived for cover, then how did she know the direction he was facing while apologizing, if that is even really how it happened. Like I said earlier she should just act like it never happened and they will forget about it, or better still she can raise money for the guy to rent another apartment if that is the case.
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by Langbasa: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2017
richyblink1:

Kindly read well or get a recommended glass. I am male for your information, and married as well. My younger brother dare not enter my room without knocking, not to talk of standing after seeing my wife naked. Except he wants to explain his real intentions towards my wife
How old are you?
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by olureignforever: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Davash222:

Can't she lock the door knowing she's UNCLAD

In her house? Where is her privacy then?

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by feelgoodInc: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2017
this is a foolish thread, what would I even gain in seeing my brother's wife naked, that's very disgusting, I think he has apologized, he should also be feeling bad too, you are just looking for excuse to remove that guy from that house, I'm sure before you came to that house your husband has been bringing chicks to come and tidy there, let it go. or if you have money rent an apartment for him.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ExInferis(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Be honest.

It kinda turned you on.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by ioreth69(f): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2017
ademoladeji:

And if he did enter your room without knocking nko? Will you kill him?
its very wrong,he should have knocked the door b4 entering. Seeing his bro wife unclothedness mehn dat wan no gud at all
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by opedaydydx9(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2017
johnson232:

@bold u don't need to resort to insult bro....
U sound as if u are infallible...We all make mistakes & this is a mistake anyone can make probably as a result of over familiarity in the house. Such a mistake does not necessary bespeaks disrespect, but oneness & a well united home...

But from the way u talk i will advise u to give your siblings some respect, u should ask yourself why the op husband acted the way he did...Spirit of Oneness bro...
Bros before hoes.. But the bil Bleep up cause respect is reciprocal, if am the one, I won't scold my bro in front of her, but will do so I camera sha... Esha lobade
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by feelgoodInc: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Megaideas:

then you've never had a brother before, you think this is sister issues, only men will understand this issues, you can go on rant-page lol
Re: My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! by slimmoney(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2017
I think your husband is just trying to play mature, he will warn ur BIL but nt just in front of u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.