Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) (47003 Views)

See What Happened To A Bike Man Joystick After He Carried A Female Passenger / Brazilian Dancer Get Her Hair Burnt While Stunting At An Event In Abuja (video) / Have You Ever Been On A Bike On Third Mainland Bridge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by medolab90(m): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
smh
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by toastedbread: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:
Nice... Love Bikes. Not Okada oo
you love riding bikes?
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Dashmann: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
craxy grandma! Haha
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by cyojunior1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
RealHaute:
All the mods in the romance section are mad; but I have a cure for their madness: they should find a big cucumber and sit on it until they've had their fill. Bunch of nonentities. I already typed too much for such irrelevant people. *spits on their empty skulls* grin

Kai ur ban go long pass river niger !
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
the woman is seriously searching for Ways to meet her creator soon
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
toastedbread:

you love riding bikes?
Yea
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by professorchuks(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
RealHaute:
All the mods in the romance section are mad; but I have a cure for their madness: they should find a big cucumber and sit on it until they've had their fill. Bunch of nonentities. I already typed too much for such irrelevant people. *spits on their empty skulls* grin

Tk it easy no b quarrel
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by toastedbread: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:
Yea
bicycles? 1200cc's? vybe kartel's bikes?
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by toastedbread: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:
Yea
bicycles? 1200cc's? vybe kartel's bikes?
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by AceGang(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dis one na small geh nah... Check it well.. Look at her skin.. The poster had to use colour on d pic to confuse some peeps
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by StarPlayer: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Endtime grandma

See Old woman wey still dey spread leg
You need help bro
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by StarPlayer: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
RealHaute:
All the m*ds in nairaland are mad rather.. I shit on their heads
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
toastedbread:

bicycles?
1200cc's?
vybe kartel's bikes?
Blow me Away!

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Guess she's high on something cheap lol grin
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by PHILUX20: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Rugged granny
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by procky(f): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by amakadihot87(f): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol......
.d ma still dey rock
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by double0seven(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nice try

That's a young girl and nobody's grandma

Bloggers!!?
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Love this granny grin grin
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Endtime grandma

See Old woman wey still dey spread leg
lipsrsealedendtime poster. See young man who dey lack respect

1 Like

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by toastedbread: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:
Blow me Away!

guess you like riding for hours (like lance armstrong) while listening to lionel richie's all night long...
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
toastedbread:

guess you like riding for hours (like lance armstrong) while listening to lionel richie's all night long...
Dude seriously

Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by originals1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
if e happen Na den go say Na DEVIL HANDIWORK
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by pepperdem001(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
she get mind o
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by toastedbread: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:
Dude seriously
unseriously o. i only made a guess and it seems i was wrong. wetin you dey think?
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nad95: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
oladipju:
Mama give them give them left and right
Hi NLanders, pls don't patronize these data resellers: they are scammers. Fine, they offer pay after delivery but the truth is they will send you a message using bulk email sender telling you the data has been sent but payment needs to be made before it is activated. Once you pay, they stop picking your calls or block you totally.
Abeg don't patronize them. I guess it's chmond84u or jaycruz/jaycrus that has changed moniker again to deceive Nigerians. One of these scammers' name is OKORO COURAGE.
Peace
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 08, 2017
toastedbread:

unseriously o.
i only made a guess and it seems i was wrong. wetin you dey think?
I was even referring to Power bikes .
Re: African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2017
hahahahah, she wish she's still young like him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) / Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo) / val_dubem's funny pics here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.