Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address (8853 Views)

Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User / I Need Direction To This Address On The Island / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by Sirhethat12(f): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
*BEWARE! DON'T ATTEND ANY INTERVIEWS AT THIS ADDRESS.* *1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland *(Lagos resident* *only) HR* *080-7464-5567* *Pls Beware of this Address* *They are Kidnappers and ritualists....* *Kindly spread till. we* *never know who we might save.Sent as* *received*

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by joe4real12: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Any suspicious address or hidden places must me avoided
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sirhethat12:
*BEWARE! DON'T ATTEND ANY INTERVIEWS AT THIS ADDRESS.*
*1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland *(Lagos resident*
*only) HR* *080-7464-5567*
*Pls Beware of this Address*
*They are Kidnappers and ritualists....*
*Kindly spread till. we* *never know who we might save.Sent as* *received*
pls how did u find out abt ds...
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thanks for sharing.

Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by prico32(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sirhethat12:
*BEWARE! DON'T ATTEND ANY INTERVIEWS AT THIS ADDRESS.*
*1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland *(Lagos resident*
*only) HR* *080-7464-5567*
*Pls Beware of this Address*
*They are Kidnappers and ritualists....*
*Kindly spread till. we* *never know who we might save.Sent as* *received*

I know that particular building, a friend of mine stays at Mende, she told me how they almost kidnap a lady but God saved her. Beware of that address please
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by hardbody: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Security operatives will not read this now and do something. This is a privileged information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by hardbody: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
pls how did u find out abt ds...

Is there something you know you'd like to share?
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
If you are certain the address you stated is a ritualists & murderers' den, don't stop at warning the public of the danger of going there, report your observations to the Police and have them locked up once and for all!

14 Likes

Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by zenithvlog: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by 300dotstv(m): 2:13am On Jun 08, 2017
TWO SUPER PACK PROMO FOR UPCOMING ARTIST- DO U HAVE A TOP NOTCH SONGS RECORDED IF YES THEN 300DOTSTV OFFER U FREE PROMOTION ON ITS TV PRODUCTION PLATFORM AND QUALITY MUSICAL VIDEO SHOOT INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT US ON +2348053100003 OR 300dotstv@gmail.com OFFER RUNS FROM JUNE 7TH 2017- JUNE 30TH 2017 HURRY WHILE OFFER LAST
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by Sirhethat12(f): 4:25am On Jun 08, 2017
LastMumu:
If you are certain the address you stated is a ritualists & murderers' den, don't stop at warning the public of the danger of going there, report your observations to the Police and have them locked up once and for all!

I should report to the police when I know they can't protect me? please do so on my behalf, help me report. I didn't have any personal encounter with them but a close friend sent it In and it's very reliable. me I have done my part

3 Likes

Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by Adeoba10(m): 5:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Sirhethat12:

I should report to the police when I know they can't protect me? please do so on my behalf, help me report. I didn't have any personal encounter with them but a close friend sent it In and it's very reliable. me I have done my part

Then call Lagos state RRS number.... Or drop the complaint in their inbox

2 Likes

Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by paradisehall1: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2017
When we don't go out of our way to do what is right,we are wasting our time expecting things to get well in this country. I know my bro that you may think its not your duty to report to the police but I am sure that tomorrow when GossipMill post a picture of a woman beheaded probably for ritual purpose, you would be one of the first people to quickly go"oh what a wicked world,kill them all".That could have been averted if may this kind of kidnappers are reported.We are all educated, holding our smart phones but don't know how powerful what we are holding is.With my phone in my hand,I don't find most things difficult to do.Google has the answer to every question. You may not need to go to a police station physically,you can get a phone number,email,name,Facebook account of an officer with the state of concern or area.Dump your concern with them n free your conscience.We are all here looking for a job,some of us for years.You cannot go out of your way to make a little sacrifice to humanity but you are expecting God to do wonders. You have done well to report it here...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by sammida: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Hi Fellow Nigerian, all that glitters is not gold. Shine your eyes very well. Life no get duplicate oooo. While awaiting job interview GRAB THIS LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!

Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by idu1(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2017
I am reporting to police for sure.
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by Sirhethat12(f): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
paradisehall1:
When we don't go out of our way to do what is right,we are wasting our time expecting things to get well in this country. I know my bro that you may think its not your duty to report to the police but I am sure that tomorrow when GossipMill post a picture of a woman beheaded probably for ritual purpose, you would be one of the first people to quickly go"oh what a wicked world,kill them all".That could have been averted if may this kind of kidnappers are reported.We are all educated, holding our smart phones but don't know how powerful what we are holding is.With my phone in my hand,I don't find most things difficult to do.Google has the answer to every question. You may not need to go to a police station physically,you can get a phone number,email,name,Facebook account of an officer with the state of concern or area.Dump your concern with them n free your conscience.We are all here looking for a job,some of us for years.You cannot go out of your way to make a little sacrifice to humanity but you are expecting God to do wonders. You have done well to report it here...

which country are you please? Japan? go ahead and report na, I have done the little I can do and that's it!!

2 Likes

Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by captainking(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2017
See the one they sent me..

Your Interview with Executive of Pathway Services is on Wed 7/6/17 by 8am @ 11, Adebowale Street, Mende - Maryland. Come with an updated CV, REF (10264)... I dint even border..
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by santori: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sirhethat12:

which country are you please? Japan? go ahead and report na, I have done the little I can do and that's it!!

you don't have to take it personal, he made a lot of sense, besides he already acknowledged your effort in reporting it here. one can report such cases anonymously using google as a guide, you don't have to visit a police station.
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by mcdreeezy: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
captainking:
See the one they sent me..

Your Interview with Executive of Pathway Services is on Wed 7/6/17 by 8am @ 11, Adebowale Street, Mende - Maryland. Come with an updated CV, REF (10264)... I dint even border..
I got same text today from one PGMC company like that. I called the number attached, a lady picked and told me to try and make it there by 8am tomorrow. That they're into health, business consultation. But she didn't say what position they were looking for.

For a second, I thought it was genuine.
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by captainking(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
mcdreeezy:
I got same text today from one PGMC company like that. I called the number attached, a lady picked and told me to try and make it there by 8am tomorrow. That they're into health, business consultation. But she didn't say what position they were looking for.

For a second, I thought it was genuine.
pls don't bother going..
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by pawsofdikeje(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
I received a text message from same company today. I called in to know who referred them to me as stated in their text but the response given wasn't genuine enough.

There are a business empowerment company therefore if you are interested in MLM, How to be rich in 60 days E.T.C schemes like that, PMGC is your perfect opportunity.

Wont tag them scam as my people above cause some people are willing to participate in get rich schemes.
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by bankie1: 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
captainking:
pls don't bother going..
Most times,we actually base our information on what others say and not what we know. PGMC is business outfit with the mission of giving people a chance to be on their own rather than working for people. The reason why it is called 'opportunity' is that it comes in various ways. I have been there and i liked the idea. If i had listened to nairalanders,i wont even go there...
Satisfy ur curiosity and go there but with an open mind.
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by bankie1: 6:09pm On May 24, 2018
pawsofdikeje:
I received a text message from same company today. I called in to know who referred them to me as stated in their text but the response given wasn't genuine enough.

There are a business empowerment company therefore if you are interested in MLM, How to be rich in 60 days E.T.C schemes like that, PMGC is your perfect opportunity.

Wont tag them scam as my people above cause some people are willing to participate in get rich schemes.

You are correct to an extent but i beg to differ in the 'get rich in 60days' stuff.. The promise of PGMC is simple: you get to do the samething you do when you work for someone but in this case,you get 90% of the benefits for yourself. Anyone who says you will become wealthy in 60days isnt honest. Once again,thank you for not participating in the name-calling.
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by Fadunsin21: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hi guys, i got a message to go for a job interview at this address at No. 42, Ajose Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos. Please kindly help me out, I don't know if the job interview is real or not.
Re: Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address by Rubygyang(f): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hi. Did you go to this place?
Fadunsin21:
Hi guys, i got a message to go for a job interview at this address at No. 42, Ajose Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos. Please kindly help me out, I don't know if the job interview is real or not.

(1) (Reply)

Plan International Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Soliciting For Alan And Grant Aptitude Test Materials / Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.