Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) (44978 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC / 50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
As shared by Senator Bassey Albert-OBA representing Akwa Ibom North East in the National Assembly....

'To God be the glory, a police officer ( Celestine Williams),from our constituency who was wrongfully dismissed from the Nigerian Police Force about 21 years ago,has been reinstated.

Thanks to the 8th Senate under the able leadership of HE Senator Abubakar Saraki ,the Senate Committee  on Ethics, Privileges & Public Petitions, the committee on  Police Affairs, and  all who joined hands in the pursuit to secure  his reinstatement'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/after-21yrssenate-recall-police-officer.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by flexxyworld(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
issokay
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by lowkey0147: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na Who E Epp?. .He is working for his own stomach jare.. .reinstated to start the normal #50naira collection from motorists, nothing else grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by baralatie(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
21 years money must be calculated o

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by kolafolabi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lucky man

2 Likes

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by coolebux(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
After 21yrs the man should have moved on But this is a rare occurance in Nigeria
Compensations go follow sha, if not I go label this man mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by thundafire: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
lowkey0147:
Na Who E Epp?. .He is working for his own stomach jare.. .reinstated to start the normal #50naira collection from motorists, nothing else grin grin
shut up always good to get sense 4rm Lala

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by lowkey0147: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
thundafire:
shut up always good to get sense 4rm Lala
You're mad and you have no one to tell you embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Edopesin: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Frm What I Can See He Is Well Doing

Maybe Its God Dah Acted

3 Likes

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Davash222(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
9ja politicians are very funny, walahi.. Thumbs up for a salute

20 Likes

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
And they say saraki no they work cry

2 Likes

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by sirugos(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
21 yrs? Thats suppose to be during military regime?. Ayam not understanding....

2 Likes

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by edlion57(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
How about his salary... hope der will pay his 21 yrs salaries

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by hezy4real01(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
The guy looks sharp..... I hope the brain is sharp too! wish you well in serving our father land...

3 Likes

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by omoadeleye(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
That's good
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
I hate Nigerian police with every thing in me.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Segadem(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
LORD, remember me too!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by alphamodel1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wats his new rank gonna be now?

1 Like

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
I hope Ogun state water corporation will recall my Daddy...it's been 10years since dad was wrongfully dismissed from Work with 20others...
_
I was affected so much...and I hated the government so much
And the GM then so much...Mrs Olaide of water corporation.
My Daddy was dismissed harshly..
Unexpectedly... without warning
_
Strange to us when we met the hardworking man home when we got back from school ten years
_
So hardworking
Worked tirelessly for the government from 7-6pm (go for supervision again)
Transfered from one LG to another almost yearly and he will go diligently just from the government

But the maN GOT TO THE OFFICE one Morning AND MET A WHITE ENVELOPE! (that was the End)
Senior technical Officer OGSW

he was dismissed at a moment' he couldn't be looking for job again
He was dismissed at the very top with little entitlement and little savings (Family man & Relative man)

It's been God and my Mum
But till now DAD still interprets any little mistake my mum do as an act of her disrespecting him because he is jobless!

I'm always pained
And I hated GBENGA DANIEL the then GOVERNOR and MRS OLAJIDE the then GM for repaying my Father diligence with Dismissal

(first time of Sharing this to the world ... because I look perfect..but NAY ...thanks Nairaland..we all can share what we're facing without anybody looking down on us)

62 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by ademoladeji(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
baralatie:
21 years money must be calculated o

30 Billion for his account.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by herkeym001(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ayam happy for him
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Adeoba10(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hope they pay him all his salary and allowance... If so, the man don make am...
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by iykofias(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
lowkey0147:

You're mad and you have no one to tell you embarassed embarassed
tnx for telling him grin, lemme call Mohammed to keep 10 64yrs refurbished virgins for u in paradise

1 Like

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Adeoluwa7070(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
lowkey0147:

oponu
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by hardywaltz(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
The guy don hammer
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by dingbang(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
When leg pass leg
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by vickylincon(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
9ja politicians are very funny, walahi.. Thumbs up for a salute
don't mind him. he just made the policeman waste his salute..
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Let the God of Biafra put hand in the mouths of those to sign Biafra referendum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Cradles A Baby He Met While Flying Economy Class (Photos) / Moment Senator Omisore Arrived But Was Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.