Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God (4870 Views)

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / After God, Fear Woman!!! / After God, Fear Woman!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by jashar(f): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
ehn... women are teaching you how to fear God. is it a bad thing? undecided

The woman wey write that stuff ain't gat no chill ooo... kai

1 Like

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by 14dfuture(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Op...and you were quick to bash me over my post...just imagine your topic comparing God with women...u nor get respect
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by bakwes(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Kia this girl get mind
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by AreaFada2: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Newboss:
And you think a sensible guy will tell you that he's going for DNA test?

You will only hear "Am I the biological father of that child?" when he has already obtained the result of the DNA test.

Hehehe! cheesy grin The girl stupid nor be small. He relaxer chemical damaged brain cannot think well.

When a guy suspects foul play he does DNA test quietly. grin grin cheesy cheesy

In the next few years, DNA test kit may become as common and easy like a pregnancy test strip.
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by davidif: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2018
dingbang:
Op... Are you dis cheap? What good will it do you to spread your legs to your husband's friends...

And what if they give an incurable std? My goodness, some people just don't think sha.
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by zynzyn(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
GloriaNinja:
undecided BUT SERIOUSLY, MEN ARE WICKED, THE WORST IS EVEN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/WOMAN BEATERS, I CAN NOT TOLERATE THIS FROM ANY MAN, I STRAIGHT UP MURDER ANY MAN WHO TRY TO PHYSICALLY ABUSE ME, THAT'S THE WORST THING EVER.

Actually, a guy should know and avoid any woman that can provoke him to violence!!

1 Like

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by kunleweb: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Jesu
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Oreofepeters: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Op you're stupid for comparing God to women.
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Roroapple: 1:05am On Dec 19, 2019
AngelicDamsel:
See mumu girl, who will lose?
grin grin grin

Kill the man and take care of bastard children....

In the end , you will destroy the homes of all ur husband's friends u slept with and got pregnant for :

I will love to know u better am new here and don't really know how the platform wrks if u don't mind

angry angry angry

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by gunpoint(m): 12:09am On Jan 26, 2020
GloriaNinja:
undecided BUT SERIOUSLY, MEN ARE WICKED, THE WORST IS EVEN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/WOMAN BEATERS, I CAN NOT TOLERATE THIS FROM ANY MAN, I STRAIGHT UP MURDER ANY MAN WHO TRY TO PHYSICALLY ABUSE ME, THAT'S THE WORST THING EVER.
Eya
And you sef look murderable oh
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
Newboss:
I will wrong her as much as I want because I paid to marry her. It's not a free world in Nigerian marriage system because I didn't get her for free.

It's my rule that I have that as soon as the kid comes out, that same day a DNA test shall be conducted to determine the paternity of the child. If the kid is not mine, then the marriage will end that same day, and I will put it on social media for everyone to read while she buries her head in shame for the rest of her life for getting pregnant for another man while still married, and tying to impose the child on her husband.
[/s]

This one is still a jambite.

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by yeman1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
subtlemee:
This Is bone chilling

lets chat dear
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by wealthtrak: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2021
subtlemee:
This Is bone chilling
Cold-blooded comments
from a mean woman...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Dolls / 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better / I Want to Finally Do This Crazy Thing [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.