Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. (9740 Views)

Inibehe Sues Lai Mohammed, NBC For Raising Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m / Fact Check: Who Started The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Project? / Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by alezzy13: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

I must not be that bad. I still have my original moniker.

The others have metamorphed with new names.

I am just Igbo first. I don't hate anyone.

Really? BTW why did you get a new moniker? Perhaps when, some years back, you were voted the MOST Tribalistic nairalander, together with Musiwa? grin

So you see, some of us dont forget easily. cool
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol you people want to justify the hatred KANU started sorry but y'all failed.Kindly upload videos where Yoruba leader asked Yoruba people to kill Igbos ....we are waiting
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Guestlander: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

Provide where she started the tribal ranting FIRST!. Osisi was known to kick una asses and each time she did so was as a retaliation. That is a FACT! Show us otherwise.

You are completely right. Are you happy now?
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
jollymizzle:
it's too late for all this, you Igbos probably due to your deficient culture will always be at a disadvantage when it comes to matters such as this. Take Oba Akiolu's outburst for example, almost all notable Yoruba elders came out to condemn his utterance including tinubu, and governor ambode and my humble self, now your elders were all silent when the mad kanu was talking and was allowed to run wild, and probably including yourself, and in fact I challenge you to provide a quote of you condemning kanu's utterances, I dare you. That's the difference between yorubas and Igbos. Youths can be excused for their stupidity but if elders cannot take a stand, like what we are used to seeing from you Igbos, then we can as well say wisdom is alien to your culture. The youths or a nobody who makes such can be dismissed not one who has followers. The northerners who you love to castigate also understand this fact, that's why they sent the youth wing to threaten your people.

I swear I can't stand you people lying and hypocrisy acthe

There have been multiple igbo elders ranging from both obi of Onitsha down to ohaneze whom condemned Nnamdi kanu's speeches.

Infact those where the reason IPOB attacked and belittled them for months and still doing till this very day.

Like wise almost every igbo politicians have condemned Nnamdi KANU comment especially those dining with una such as Rochas okorohausa, ngige, Peter obi, etc

I just love how you lots love digging your head in the sand as you try to distort everything.

Like someone said Yoruba elites does not respect the people and we know how much your people rejoiced and applauded the act of the oba

10 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by EzeUche(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
alezzy13:

Really? BTW why did you get a new moniker? Perhaps when, some years back, you were voted the MOST Tribalistic nairalander, together with Musiwa? grin

So you see, some of us dont forget easily. cool

I have never used any other moniker besides Ezeuche.

But who are you? This is not your original moniker.

7 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by jollymizzle(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
pazienza:

Yorubas on the social media supported the Oba, that's the real position of Yorubas, not treacherous political statements by your politicians to cover up their hate.

We are not in any way deceived.

No Igbo king had ever made hate comments against any Nigerian group.

Nnamdi comments remain retaliatory to your Igbophobic ones!

Deal with it and move on.
You folks come here and say Igbos have no leader then you talk to me that none of your kings have made hate speech against yorubas. Look bro no one here knows any igbo king talk less of knowing when they speak, all of you support kanu the acclaimed successor to Ojukwu so your attempt to twist the argument has failed already. Now like I said earlier, I don't support people who hide behind a tribe to insult other people and neither does the great Yoruba tribe. Social media would always be social media, it's the opinions of leaders and elders that count every where in this world
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:
Lol you people want to justify the hatred KANU started sorry but y'all failed.Kindly upload videos where Yoruba leader asked Yoruba people to kill Igbos ....we are waiting

OBA Lil Wayne aka Oba Akiolu must be Chinese man to you

8 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Jostico: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikenna0b:

I wish you know who I'm
Dummy your people claimed Nnamdi Kanu started the hate speech and brought out a 2015 comment of his.

I showed your people hateful rhetoric from you lots WAY before Nnamdi Kanu spoke.

You expect a man to watch you lots wishing death on his people and think he would not react. When he does, you try and pretend he started it.

Sorry for una but the internet does not forget.
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Guestlander: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

I have never used any other moniker besides Ezeuche.

But who are you? This is not your original moniker.

Brother, you were notorious.
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by joeyfire(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
The hatred from these people is the type a psychological study should be carried out to investigate.

The world is seeing how they post pictures of starving Igbo children from the civil war to taunt Igbos. Northerners have never done that...

I remember on this same NL years ago Yoruba posters celebrating boko haram attacks on Igbos. Some said it was a Hausa way of driving Igbos from the north.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by EvilMetahuman: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

Does this thing think we all illiterates he can pull a wool over theor eyes.

Your king is not a hero to you lots? Are you joking?

After his tribalist induced rating, was there any form of anti Oba across displayed by the yoruba? Infact is he still your king or is he not your king?

Hell i provided an Yoruba doctor who applauded his work and even asked for more xenophobia done to igbo when igbos protested against him ALONE, without including his tribe. Who came out to defend the xenophobic doctor?

I suppose the goats marching and staring "we support dr.ariyo" are Chinese.

Comeon GTFO my face
like I said, flat heads, zero brain. Always emotion.

You showed an unknown doctor supporting the oba after uncouth ibos have insulted the oba very well.

Now answer these questions, can oba of lagos order a sit at home in yoruba land and everyone will comply like a brain dead zombie?

After that incident, have you seen the oba insult igbos or any other tribe for that matter?

do majority of yorubas see oba of lagos as their hero except unknown people you are quoting all over the internet?

Use your brain for one minute, it will help you out. Trust me tongue

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
pazienza:

Agu dike, welcome.

Your absence have been sorely felt.

Nnoo!

Nwoke I've been around jor.
It is just I try not to engage yoruba and their filth anyone. Right now, my mind is more focus in helping anyway I can to get this shit divide so I can stop sharing a nation with this hateful lots

7 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by jollymizzle(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

I swear I can't stand you people lying and hypocrisy acthe

There have been multiple igbo elders ranging from both obi of Onitsha down to ohaneze whom condemned Nnamdi kanu's speeches.

Infact those where the reason IPOB attacked and belittled them for months and still doing till this very day.

Like wise almost every igbo politicians have condemned Nnamdi KANU comment especially those dining with una such as Rochas okorohausa, ngige, Peter obi, etc

I just love lots live digging your head in the sand as you try to distort everything.

Like someone said Yoruba elites does not respect the people and we know how much your people rejoiced and applauded the act of the oba
look what I said is common knowledge the only person I know to have condemned kanu is okorocha, so except you provide links of the others you mentioned condemning and dissociation the igbos from kanu's hate speech you are wasting your time.
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

OBA Lil Wayne aka Oba Akiolu must be Chinese man to you
pls I want to watch the video when he specifically told Yoruba people to “kill" the igbos

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Guestlander: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
[sub][/sub]
joeyfire:
The hatred from these people is the type a psychological study should be carried out to investigate.

The world is seeing how they post pictures of starving Igbo children from the civil war to taunt Igbos. Northerners have never done that...

I remember on this same NL years ago Yoruba posters celebrating boko haram attacks on Igbos. Some said it was a Hausa way of driving Igbos from the north.

You are completely right but this was in retaliation. Igbos degraded this website I can tell you that. Most of the earlier Yoruba posters here were more interested in intellectual political debate not bigotry.
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by jollymizzle(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:
pls I want to watch the video when he specifically told Yoruba people to “kill" the igbos
abi, we are waiting for such video. They keep trying to compare a certified mad kanu to other moderate people

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by EzeUche(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Guestlander:
[sub][/sub]

You are completely right but this was in retaliation. Igbos degraded this website I can tell you that. Most of the earlier Yoruba posters here were more interested in intellectual political debate not bigotry.

He is right. People like Bluetooth used pictures of starving Igbo children in Biafra to enrage all Igbos.

Your people were not saints back then. I remember the rage I felt when I saw such pictures used in a mocking way

10 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by gberra: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

I I'll post his hateful rhetorical and you can cry me a Goddamn river.

I suppose baby Nnamdi Kanu made him spewed all the shot he spewed correct.
Nnamdi kanu's parents will burn in hell, His followers will die untimely.
What stupid hate speech are you talking about?.. When Azikiwe sowed the seeds of discord & hate in the western region in his days as the President of NCNC (a Yoruba party) before he was chased away back to enugu where hate strives like s drug business.

See, be careful. If you succeed in provoking the Yorubas in your folly & destructive game, it will consume an entire generation. Jeki ori gbogboyin fa epo mu.. Ki ema lok'abamo.

--Burn Yourself
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
like I said, flat heads, zero brain. Always emotion.

You showed an unknown doctor supporting the oba after uncouth ibos have insulted the oba very well.

Now answer these questions, can oba of lagos order a sit at home in yoruba land and everyone will comply like a brain dead zombie?

After that incident, have you seen the oba insult igbos or any other tribe for that matter?

do majority of yorubas see oba of lagos as their hero except unknown people you are quoting all over the internet?

Use your brain for one minute, it will help you out. Trust me tongue

Wtf does a sit at home which had no bearing to you goats of waste showcase hatred.

You see why you lots and North are no different in terms of hatred.

The sit at home was done as a REMEMBRANCE of Igbos who does firing the war and also for Biafra agitator (you know the same dead you waste animals mock and laugh at for their death).

As you try every angle to twist it

Oba akiolu is the KING in your land. He Rules your land therefore his words re-elect that of your people so YES he is a hero in yorubaland.. ..that is a FACT.

In addition, if yorubas did not support him,they wouldn't have gone to protest and defend a man for igbo coming after him ALONE for his xenophobic comments.

No matter how much you try to twist and distort it, logical sense defeats you.

As long as Oba still is a king, he is indeed a respected figure and his words high to you people FACT!!!

7 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
jollymizzle:
abi, we are waiting for such video. They keep trying to compare a certified mad kanu to other moderate people
its a pity that Even the educated ones among them are so bias,let's wait for the video Na.....

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:

I would like to post a video where Nnamdi Kanu told igbos to kill yorubas.

And while I'm at it what does "die in lagoon" mean? I suppose that love to yoruba now

8 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by EvilMetahuman: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
[s]
Ikechu10:

Wtf does a sit at home which had no bearing to you goats of waste showcase hatred.

You see why you lots and North are no different in terms of hatred.

The sit at home was done as a REMEMBRANCE of Igbos who does firing the war and also for Biafra agitator (you know the same dead you waste animals mock and laugh at for their death).

As you try every angle to twist it

Oba akiolu is the KING in your land. He Rules your land therefore his words re-elect that of your people so YES he is a hero in yorubaland.. ..that is a FACT.

In addition, if yorubas did not support him,they wouldn't have gone to protest and defend a man for igbo coming after him ALONE for his xenophobic comments.

No matter how much you try to twist and distort it, logical sense defeats you.

As long as Oba still is a king, he is indeed a respected figure and his words high to you people FACT!!!
[/s]ikenna my boy, I think I have schooled you well enough tonight.

Come back for more when you grow brain wink
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by deedeedee1: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
How dare you & yo forebears bring Pa Akintola into your stupidity?
Aba'ye e febaje ni?.., sho'ri e tidaru ni? , abi oloshi ni e ni? .
Walai Oma burn ni.. Koni dafun e.
PA Akintola RIP. shey no bi your people kill am?.. Eyin were, enibi, omo aja, oloripelebe. They killed our leaders & loved ones, now they are crying Wolf. Ema kigbe kuni tirantiran

-Burn Yourself,
Lols! Imagine the nitwit using akintola as example when they are the same people that killed him

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by jollymizzle(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

He is right. People like Bluetooth used pictures of starving Igbo children in Biafra to enrage all Igbos.

Your people were not saints back then. I remember the rage I felt when I saw such pictures used in a mocking way
that was definitely not cool but what are we saying, this is just a faceless forum and everyone can pretty much do whatever he/she wants. This is not in any way comparable to actions of leaders in the real world. The actions of kanu your hero could have brought war to us again...war which was the source of your rage in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by joeyfire(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Guestlander:
[sub][/sub]

Yoruba posters were more interested in intellectual debate?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by EzeUche(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
jollymizzle:
that was definitely not cool but what are we saying, this is just a faceless forum and everyone can pretty much do whatever he/she wants. This is not in any way comparable to actions of leaders in the real world. The actions of kanu your hero could have brought war to us again...war which was the source of your rage in the first place.

Nnamdi Kanu asked for a peaceful referendum

Your Oba threatened to drown my people in the Lagoon

And now some youth from the North want to threaten us.

We will not be Nigeria's punching bag nor will we be intimidated

11 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by deedeedee1: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
joeyfire:

Everybody hates us but we love them. We are the only meek ones.
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by jollymizzle(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

Nnamdi Kanu asked for a peaceful referendum

Your Oba threatened to drown my people in the Lagoon

And now some youth from the North want to threaten us.

We will not be Nigeria's punching bag nor will we be intimidated
peaceful referendum? Haven't you seen his Facebook page? And what's peaceful about soliciting funds for arms to kill the rest of us?
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Adiola(f): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
How dare you & yo forebears bring Pa Akintola into your stupidity?
Aba'ye e febaje ni?.., sho'ri e tidaru ni? , abi oloshi ni e ni? .
Walai Oma burn ni.. Koni dafun e.
PA Akintola RIP. shey no bi your people kill am?.. Eyin were, enibi, omo aja, oloripelebe. They killed our leaders & loved ones, now they are crying Wolf. Ema kigbe kuni tirantiran

-Burn Yourself,
quit this useless language that sounds like all those nollywood incantation

7 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

I would like to post a video where Nnamdi Kanu told igbos to kill yorubas.

And while I'm at it what does "die in lagoon" mean? I suppose that love to yoruba now
The video of kanu is in the politics section with his posts about how the Yorubas should be killed.
Now the oba made a statement that Igbos will drown in the lagoon,which is wrong. Yoruba leaders kicked against such utterances.He never said the Yorubas should kill Igbos,comprehende?

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
Nnamdi kanu's parents will burn in hell, His followers will die untimely.
What stupid hate speech are you talking about?.. When Azikiwe sowed the seeds of discord & hate in the western region in his days as the President of NCNC (a Yoruba party) before he was chased away back to enugu where hate strives like s drug business.

See, be careful. If you succeed in provoking the Yorubas in your folly & destructive game, it will consume an entire generation. Jeki ori gbogboyin fa epo mu.. Ki ema lok'abamo.

--Burn Yourself

The opinion of non igbo on who introduced tribalism/ethnicism in Nigeria

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
Sanusi
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-says-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/

As the leader of the NCNC, Azikiwe was to be the first premier of Western Nigeria following the elections of 1951, with Obafemi Awolowo, a Yoruba, the leader of the AG, as the leader of the opposition in the House of Assembly. It should be recalled, with profound sadness, that prominent Yoruba traditional leaders and political elites exerted pressure on a number of Yorubas elected on the NCNC platform to "cross carpet" in the House and join the AG, in order to deny Azikiwe the premiership in favour of Awolowo. The concept of "carpet crossing" was thus introduced into Nigerian political discourse. Azikiwe had assumed the leadership of the NCNC following the death of Herbert Macaulay, a Yoruba. There would have been no basis for "carpet crossing" if Macaulay, and not Azikiwe, were elected premier of the West on the NCNC platform in 1951.
As a result of this blatant injection of ethnicism into Nigerian politics, Azikiwe was compelled to "return home" to the East where he became the premier of the government. It is safe to postulate that, were it not for this event, the post 1951 development of Nigerian politics could have been spared much of the instability and crisis the country has experienced.
Igho
http://www.dawodu.net/igho.htm

The video stays. It breath hatred that your leaders are known for

You can cry me a river till your eyes bleed

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by gberra: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Lols! Imagine the nitwit using akintola as example when they are the same people that killed him
He is a rotten headed buffoon. They are the purveyors of Every evil vices & practice in this country. They wanna try twist the narratives whenever the table turns against them... Mad people everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Nig Becomes A Food Exporting Country Again – Buhari / Anselm Ojezua Reacts To Inauguration Of 8 Lawmakers In Edo Assembly / Chris Ngige Joins 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.