Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. (9732 Views)

Inibehe Sues Lai Mohammed, NBC For Raising Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m / Fact Check: Who Started The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Project? / Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Fremancipation: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Earlier this year a Yoruba poster opened a thread where he said that he missed the once peaceful and loving Igbos and blamed Nnamdi kanu for it.

In his mind, peace loving is when they abuse and insult you without you responding back.

Those days are forever gone. We know better now.

7 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by joeyfire(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Everybody hates us but we love them. We are the only meek ones.

Your hatred and bitterness is on display for posterity to judge.

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:
The video of kanu is in the politics section with his posts about how the Yorubas should be killed.
Now the oba made a statement that Igbos will drown in the lagoon,which is wrong. Yoruba leaders kicked against such utterances.He never said the Yorubas should kill Igbos,comprehende?

The video you posted was of Nnamdi Kanu soliciting for weapons should Nigeria attack Biafra aka defense

Here's that video again. Incase you have ear infection, have someone else translate it for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

I repeat SHOW me a video of Nnamdi Kanu asking igbos to kill yoruba.

Your oba said igbos should drown in lagoon for exhibiting their democratic right...WTF do you call that?
I guess that's love to ya. Yoruba applauding it, protesting and even one of your doctor asking for xenophobia is love right?

Hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by deedeedee1: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Anyways, let me say that the hate between the yoruba and igbos did not start today. It all started even before 1960. This is why the country should separate. We should live apart.
I am yoruba and i do not like igbos one bit. I do not like them in any way and i know this is how many igbos feel about yoruba too.
I do not pretend but speak my mind clearly.
The hate did not start today and will not stop until we separate
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by pazienza(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

Nwoke I've been around jor.
It is just I try not to engage yoruba and their filth anyone. Right now, my mind is more focus in helping anyway I can to get this shit divide so I can stop sharing a nation with this hateful lots

Udo.

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by pazienza(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fremancipation:
Earlier this year a Yoruba poster opened a thread where he said that he missed the once peaceful and loving Igbos and blamed Nnamdi kanu for it.

In his mind, peace loving is when they abuse and insult you without you responding back.

Those days are forever gone. We know better now.

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]ikenna my boy, I think I have schooled you well enough tonight.

Come back for more when you grow brain wink

When they have nothing to back up their hypocritical asss, they start claiming "schooled" you.

I wonder when and where you did such.

4 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Adiola(f): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
Nnamdi kanu's parents will burn in hell, His followers will die untimely.
What stupid hate speech are you talking about?.. When Azikiwe sowed the seeds of discord & hate in the western region in his days as the President of NCNC (a Yoruba party) before he was chased away back to enugu where hate strives like s drug business.

See, be careful. If you succeed in provoking the Yorubas in your folly & destructive game, it will consume an entire generation. Jeki ori gbogboyin fa epo mu.. Ki ema lok'abamo.

--Burn Yourself
taa go and sit that flat yansh down

4 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by joeyfire(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

You go wait tire. Allow them swim in their sea of hate, self deceit and pettiness

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
joeyfire:
The hatred from these people is the type a psychological study should be carried out to investigate.

The world is seeing how they post pictures of starving Igbo children from the civil war to taunt Igbos. Northerners have never done that...

I remember on this same NL years ago Yoruba posters celebrating boko haram attacks on Igbos. Some said it was a Hausa way of driving Igbos from the north.

It is how the first xenophobia attacks from South Africans targeted igbos and these lots celebrated it. Infact I was here when they applauded it.

Fast forward it to the last one the SA did few months ago where it was their people getting attacked and killed the most, igbo retaliated to their earlier behavior and immediately they started shouting "we are all nigerians. We should condemn when foreigners attack us" and "hateful, ipob, Nnamdi has taught igbo hate blah blah" completely forgetting wtf they did first and started playing victims as usual.

The thread created to call out their hypocrisy was deleted immediately.

Watch soon enough, they'll delete this one as well.

7 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by deedeedee1: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
joeyfire:

Your hatred and bitterness is on display for posterity to judge.
Baba, i am a yoruba man who support the disintegration of the country. This is because i know fully well that we are not compatible. Yorubas and igbos dislike themselves. I do not need to hide my hate but spit it out. This is a faceless forum and it shows who we are in real life.
We should stop pretending but speak the truth.
We hate ourselves and it is ok, but we should stop trying to shift blame. We hate ourselves and there is no need for "you hate me first" nonsense talk here.
The country should split

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by gberra: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

The opinion of non igbo on who introduced tribalism/ethnicism in Nigeria

Sanusi
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-says-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/

Igho
http://www.dawodu.net/igho.htm

The video stays. It breath hatred that your leaders are known for

You can cry me a river till your eyes bleed
A special gift to all of you.

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

The video you posted was of Nnamdi Kanu soliciting for weapons should Nigeria attack Biafra aka defense

Here's that video again. Incase you have ear infection, have someone else translate it for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Your oba said igbos should drown in lagoon for exhibiting their democratic right...WTF do you call that?
I guess that's love to ya. Yoruba applauding it, protesting and even one of your doctor asking for xenophobia is love right?

Hypocrites

Read the comment you quoted again,this time carefully and slowly. Oh you been calling us hypocrite for long, at least we didn't call for break up of the country because one man lost an election.Before 2015 GEJ till 2019 ,after election Biafra or death ....and you call us hypocrite? Looil

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by joeyfire(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

It is how the first xenophobia attacks from South Africans targeted igbos and these lots celebrated it. Infact I was here when they applauded it.

Fast forward it to the last one the SA did few months ago where it was their people getting attacked and killed the most, igbo retaliated to theor earlier behavior and immediately they started shouting "we are all nigerians. We should condemn when foreigners attack us" and "hateful, ipob, Nnamdi has taught igbo hate blah blah" completely forgetting wtf they did first and started playing victims as usual.

Leave them. They think we have forgotten that the first xenophobic attacks and killings of Igbos in the south was in Lagos in 2000. We didn't take it to heart but moved on. Now they run mouths about Nnamdi Kanu. Hypocrites of the highest grade

5 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by joeyfire(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Baba, i am a yoruba man who support the disintegration of the country. This is because i know fully well that we are not compatible. Yorubas and igbos dislike themselves. I do not need to hide my hate but spit it out. This is a faceless forum and it shows who we are in real life.
We should stop pretending but speak the truth.
We hate ourselves and it is ok, but we should stop trying to shift blame. We hate ourselves and there is no need for "you hate me first" nonsense talk here.
The country should split

Your bitterness has intoxicated you. We dont hate yorubas. The hatred is your property and prized possession. Wear it with pride.

4 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Fremancipation: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

Fast forward it to the last one the SA did few months ago where it was their people getting attacked and killed the most, igbo retaliated to their earlier behavior and immediately they started shouting "we are all nigerians. We should condemn when foreigners attack us" and "hateful, ipob, Nnamdi has taught igbo hate blah blah" completely forgetting wtf they did first and started playing victims as usual.

The thread created to call out their hypocrisy was deleted immediately.

Watch soon enough, they'll delete this one as well.

There is a famous thread about their hypocrisy where every evil celebrations that they had in the past was laid bare. I strongly remember that thread because I waited for hours to see their response and believe me when I say that not a single Yoruba showed up defend what they did. I am sure you remember that thread.

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by deedeedee1: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
joeyfire:

Your bitterness has intoxicated you. We dont hate yorubas. The hatred is your property and prized possession. Wear it with pride.
If you dont hat yoruba, how come is it that only yoruba and igbos insult themselves online. Mind you this hate is not only on nairaland but on social media sites like facebook and twitter. We hate ourselves and we must admit it and stop pretending.
Anyways thanks for your advise
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by gberra: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Adiola:
quit this useless language that sounds like all those nollywood incantation
The incantations have decided your fate already. More is coming to nail the coffin
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:

Read the comment you quoted again,this time carefully and slowly. Oh you been calling us hypocrite for long, at least we didn't call for break up of the country because one man lost an election.Before 2015 GEJ till 2019 ,after election Biafra or death ....and you call us hypocrite? Looil

Is this the video I asked? Nonsense

Go and get yourself educated.

IPOB started in 2012. They even wrote a letter to GEJ in 2013 asking him to divide the country. Likewise they boycotted the 2015 election.

In addition, Massob has been around since 1999.

Likewise Billie started in 2008. Idk when BNYL started but they also another group which have been asking for disintegration.

The difference between those times and now is because each president at that time ignored each group. They fought for it but most tried to diminish their voice by trying to Keep the knowledge about to from the public, your Buhari came to picture, bested his chest and try to do gra gra which ended up backfiring in his illiterate sef.

Just because you started to hear about Biafra when u a pulled your head of your ass does not mean nothing was happening when it was stuck there.

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fremancipation:

There is a famous thread about their hypocrisy where every evil celebrations that they had in the past was laid bare. I strongly remember that thread because I waited for hours to see their response and believe me when I say that not a single Yoruba showed up defend what they did. I am sure you remember that thread.

I Remember it. They deleted that one quick too.

Also recall when one past member, if my memory serves,me right it was chyz, made a thread showcasing how yoruba made the loudest in wishing igbo death during biafra and immediately after. If I recall correctly, he provided commented from foreigners as well as yoruba leaders.
I remember they banned the living shit out of that dude for that thread. I can't recall if the thread was deleted as well but I can't seem to find it anymore no matter how many ways I tried to search for it.

4 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Coming to this forum made me believe more on the need for Ndi'gbos to have their own country. The hate I see directed at Igbos on this forum made me zeroed my mind on Biafra. Nobody should expect Biafra to be a heaven on earth, but it will serve as a rallying point for Igbos domiciling in the North, Western and other part of this country to return home. Whether we fail or succeed as a nation should not be anybody's concern. Nigerians hate Igbos. There is nothing the Igbo man does, whether good or bad, that Nigerians will not hate on. Igbos should start thinking and working on how to actualize Biafra in peace. The running of the new nation should pre-occupy our time and activities. We owe it to our future posterity to give them a place they can call home, free from the gazing eyes of hate and racist feelings. Biafra is the future.
Whether Yoruba hates me or not, as long as I'm not in his territory, then I'm fine.

7 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Adiola(f): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
The incantations have decided your fate already. More is coming to nail the coffin
useless language
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

If you dont hat yoruba, how come is it that only yoruba and igbos insult themselves online. Mind you this hate is not only on nairaland but on social media sites like facebook and twitter. We hate ourselves and we must admit it and stop pretending.
Anyways thanks for your advise

Igbos do not hate yoruba that one I can tell you for sure. If we did, we would have done the same act to yoruba you lots are currently doing when NDA asked yoruba to leave ND.

We would have had igbos wishing una death repeatedly like we showed yorubas doing.

In reality, most igbo do not gives two bleeps about yoruba. I can say I personally hate y'all but I can also say most igbo do not rather they just don't care at all when it comes to yoruba. As long as you stay away from us, no wahalla. Evidence; when FFK spewed hatred towards Igbo, Igbos attack him left and right. When he stopped, they stopped. Igbos react and we would always react. I'll copy AA's quote and say "we AIN'T our ancestors." We are done being passive and trying to politically correct with una. DONE!

6 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

Is this the video I asked? Nonsense

Go and get yourself educated.

IPOB started in 2012. They even wrote a letter to GEJ in 2013 asking him to divide the country. Likewise they boycotted the 2015 election.

In addition, Massob has been around since 1999.

Likewise Billie started in 2008. Idk when BNYL started but they also another group which have been asking for disintegration.

The difference between those times and now is because each president at that time ignored each group. They fought for it but most tried to diminish their voice by trying to Keep the knowledge about to from the public, your Buhari came to picture, bested his chest and try to do gra gra which ended up backfiring in his illiterate sef.

Just because you started to hear about Biafra when u a pulled your head of your ass does not mean nothing was happening wh en it was stuck there.
lol keep the insult coming... you claimed to have been on this platform for long, you even posted some shots, why aren't you posting the comments of Igbo chanting Biafra or death before 2015 ofc there is none,yall think you are smart while other tribes are stupid abi... Lmao

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Fremancipation: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:
lol keep the insult coming... you claimed to have been on this platform for long, you even posted some shots, why aren't you posting the comments of Igbo chanting Biafra or death before 2015 ofc there is none,yall think you are smart while other tribes are stupid abi... Lmao

Oga just go to sleep. Your response is so weak when considering all the facts he provided.

5 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:

Wtf does biafra or death got to do with this threas.

See exactly what we say

You people either dig your head in sand, delete or try to redirect any truth about you lots

The fact is your clans men claimed Nnamdi Kanu started the hate speech, I provided evidence of Yorubas hateful rhetorics to igbo before NK. If you don't know wtf to say, keep quiet and stop you pitiful attempt to change the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fremancipation:

Oga just go to sleep. Your response is so weak when considering all the facts he provided.
You are from Delta North right? I'm glad and fulfilled when I noticed the support Biafra restoration is getting from you people's angle. My joy is the involvement of the brains that will really add the much needed flavor at this point in time.
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fremancipation:

lol and what would you have said?you can call anything you like I sha say my own, we know you people hate the truth na
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Fremancipation: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
mekuzi09:

You are from Delta North right? I'm glad and fulfilled when I noticed the support Biafra restoration is getting from you people's angle. My joy is the involvement of the brains that will really add the much needed flavor at this point in time.

Yes I am from Oshimili north LGA, oko obi-okpo is my village. My people (majority) know who they are (umu-igbo) and that is what matters.

little known fact is that IPOB protest happened in Asaba first before Onitsha when Mazi nnamdi kanu was arrested.

6 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

Wtf does biafra or death got to do with this threas.

See exactly what we say

You people either dig your head in sand, delete or try to redirect any truth about you lots

The fact is your clans men claimed Nnamdi Kanu started the hate speech, I promised evidence of Yorubas hateful rhetorics to igbo before NK. If you don't known wtf to say, keep quiet and stop you pitiful attempt to change the topic.
grin grin why this thing pain you like this Na,you ignore the truth about your kinsmen but try to force yours on others.... good luck with that hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fremancipation:
I have been on Niaraland for 8 years.

I have seen it all from yorubas. Now they want to start playing fake victim when they are only reaping the hatred that they have been sowing.

Descendants of Cain at work.
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:
grin grin why this thing pain you like this Na,you ignore the truth about your kinsmen but try to force yours on others.... good luck with that hahahaha

What truth?

You lots claimed osisI was the one who started the tribalism here, those of us that knew her asked for evidence, You gave us nothing.

You claimed Nnamdi Kanu started the hate speech, we showed yoruba hateful rhetorics before him, you wailing.

You said Nnamdi asked igbos to kill yoruba on video, we asked for the video, you provided a video of Nnamdi soliciting weapons for Biafra incase Nigeria attack Biafra first as you did last time.

When continously asked for video of him asking igbos to kill yoruba, you switched to talking about no talk about biafra till GEJ lose.
When showed othwerwise, you resulted to talking about some "biafra or death" as if that resolves the fact you've yet to provide the video asked of you.

Now you claim "ignore your truth." Go sit somewhere jor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers / Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested / Fela Durotoye's Independence Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.