Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. (9741 Views)

Inibehe Sues Lai Mohammed, NBC For Raising Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m / Fact Check: Who Started The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Project? / Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

What truth?

You lots claimed osisI was the one who started the tribalism here, those of us that knew her asked for evidence, You gave us nothing.

You claimed Nnamdi Kanu started the hate speech, we showed yoruba hateful rhetorics before him, you wailing.

You said Nnamdi asked igbos to kill yoruba on video, we asked for the video, you provided a video of Nnamdi soliciting weapons for Biafra incase Nigeria attack Biafra first as you did last time.

When continously asked for video of him asking igbos to kill yoruba, you switched to talking about no talk about biafra till GEJ lose.
When showed othwerwise, you resulted to talking about some "biafra or death" as if that resolves the fact you've yet to provide the video asked of you.

Now you claim "ignore your truth." Go sit somewhere jor
I'll just do like others and ignore you....yipikaye

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Which tribe is being roundly rejected in the north, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa, SW, in Igala? Idoma, Isoko, Urhobo, Itshekiri, etc ? Eboes. Why ? Their despicable attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fremancipation:

Yes I am from Oshimili north LGA, oko obi-okpo is my village. My people (majority) know who they are (umu-igbo) and that is what matters.

little known fact is that IPOB protest happened in Asaba first before Onitsha when Mazi nnamdi kanu was arrested.

Oh wow nice to meet you. I'm actually from Asaba [Umueze [dad], umuagu [mom]]. My grandmother is actually from Oshimili, I just don't know much about her side of the family sadly.

Anyway, they don't know outside of Aba and onitsha, the next largest ipob Members is delta north, after us is rivers igbo. That's, why I always laugh during the "we SS and biafra would be just the 5 SE state" ranting.

5 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Fremancipation: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

Oh wow nice to meet you. I'm actually from Asaba [Umueze [dad], umuagu [mom]]. My grandmother is actually from Oshimili, I just don't know much about her side of the family sadly.

Anyway, they don't know outside of Aba and onitsha, the next largest ipob Members is delta north, after us is rivers igbo. That's, why I always laugh during the "we SS and biafra would be just the 5 SE state" ranting.

My brother you make me so proud for real. you are the general air-raid of our generation. You know how to bombard our enemies with bitter facts they can't handle.

6 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Which tribe is being roundly rejected in the north, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa, SW, in Igala? Idoma, Isoko, Urhobo, Itshekiri, etc ? Eboes. Why ? Their despicable attitudes.

Don't you dare mention Akwa Ibom and Cross rivers again you pigs of waste.

Just because you despicable things pretend to be them and vomit hateful rhetorics towards Igbo on this forum as well as delete whomever among them that comes to call you disgraceful lots out does not mean your propaganda against them sell.

You deleting and banning their defense against you pitiful lots does not mean, they have not been speaking up on other platforms

The youth, under the auspices of the AkwaCross youths, have made their position known to the Biafra Nations Youth League (BYNL).

AkwaCross Regional Senior Director, Bassey Asuquo, confirmed the support.

We the youth of Akwa Ibom and Cross River State having declared our full support for Biafra Independence on the 12th April, 2016 will continue to press on with our Igbo brethren,” said Asuquo.

“I want to state clearly that the agitation for Biafra is legal, our people of AkwaCross fought gallantly alongside the Igbo during the civil war and the fact remains that we have not withdrawn that support.”

The civil war was fought between May 1967 and January 1970, claiming the lives of over 3 million Biafrans.

The AkwaCross youths’ sentiments come amid increasing demands for the independence of the Biafra, which was incorporated to Nigeria following the war.

“We are confident in Biafra and the truth remains that AkwaCross people have the final conclusion on Biafra referendum.

“I want to call on the people of Akwa Ibom and Cross River State, old and young, to be prepared for a referendum and vote for Biafra,” said Asuquo.
– CAJ News
http://www.cajnews.com.ng/news/featured/akwa-ibom-cross-river-youth-in-support-of-biafra/

Elder statesman and first medical practitioner in Akwa Ibom State, Chief Dr Thompson Akpabio has told Leader of Biafra Youth Nations Youth League to proceed with his youthful activities in Akwa Ibom stating that nobody can force his people to withdraw support for Biafra.

Chief Akpabio who stated this in his hometown of Onna LGA while receiving the BNYL Leader, Comrade P. C. Obuka added that Akwa Ibom people are too wise to be used by Northerners against Biafra.

While reacting to statement credited to former Governor Obong Attah, Chief Akpabio stated that Attah is speaking for himself based on his own experience but cannot decide for Akwa Ibom people because the war ended in Akwa Ibom.

It was noted recently that the BNYL Leader is presently in Akwa Ibom for special Congress with the elders of the State.
https://calabarreporters.com/18076/akwa-cross-elders-meets-with-leader-of-2

Prominent member of Biafra Nations Youth League, Mmeyene Etim Archibong have stated that the people of Akwa Ibom do not need to demonstrate to prove their Biafranism adding that his people will demonstrate with their vote.
Archibong who is the Media and Publicity Secretary of BNYL debunked claims that Akwa Ibom is not in the fight for Biafra, “Akwa ibom will be the last to kick against Biafra, it is our identity, our elders have told agitators that we own Biafra and we will prove it with our vote during a referendum.
He said,
Archibong stressed that the Biafra Nations Youth League has been engaging the youth and elders of Akwa Ibom State to ensure Biafra doesn’t loose vote in Akwa Ibom, “I am bold to say that Akwa Ibom people will not disappoint Biafra just like our fathers who fought the war never disappointed Biafra.

Akwa Ibom is Biafra itself, I can see the Bight of Biafra from my village, nobody can deceive Akwa Ibom people.
The war ended in Akwa Ibom, so we don’t need campaign here, it’s an insult, our elders have made it clear in Eket.
Defiant Archibong however warned those campaigning against Biafra within South south not to invade Akwa Ibom. “I have infiltrated most of this government sponsored groups in the Niger Delta kicking against us to discover there is no single Akwa Ibom person there, we know the plans of the Nigerian government and we have taken note” he stated.
http://www.omovibes.net/2016/10/biafra-akwa-ibom-dont-need-protest-we.html?m=1

Members of the In­digenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) across the country will on Sunday gather at Spring Hotel, Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, for a critical town hall meeting to deter­mine the best ways to actu­alise the struggle for the Bi­afra Republic.
The meeting is allegedly at the instance of Elder Syl­vester Akpan, a member of the Supreme Council of El­ders and the Biafran Legal Team.
The AUTHORITY learnt that the meeting, which is scheduled for noon, will be attended and anchored by the Customary Govern­ment of IPOB led by Chief Joe Achuzia and Dr Dozie Ikedife.
The organisers of the forum, it was further gath­ered, have received clear­ance from all the security and paramilitary agencies in the host state.
http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/09/Biafra--IPOB-converges-on-Akwa-Ibom-for-renewed-struggle/

It was recently noted that elders from Akwa-Ibom and Cross River State (Akwa-Cross) summoned the President of Biafra Nations Youth League (BNYL), Comrade P Chimezie Obuka, but many has been wondering what could be the reason.

According to the BNYL Deputy PRO Mmeyene Etim Archibong, present were elders from Bakassi, Etung and Calabar in Cross River. Speaking in Uyo was Obong Maurice Peter of Esit Eket LGA of Akwa Ibom who disassociated Akwa-Cross from Avengers Militant threats, stating that he remain united for Biafra which belongs to them.

He added that his people should not be dragged into any divisive agitation aimed at damaging all efforts to actualize Biafra.

Cross rivers elders speak about biafra
http://igberetvnews.com/412906/we-re-biafra-not-nigeria-cross-river-elders-reply-osinbajo/

Don't you ever mention them again

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
lol save yourself the trouble,he would only throw insult around...
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fremancipation:

My brother you make me so proud for real. you are the general air-raid of our generation. You know how to bombard our enemies with bitter facts they can't handle.

Thank you my brother. I made sure to stay on this forum even though I'm bored of it as I'll continue displaying the truth to all until Nigeria is no more and igbos aren't sharing a country with this hypocritical things

5 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Saintsquare(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

Don't you dare mention Akwa Ibom and Cross rivers again you pigs of waste.

Just because you despicable things pretend to be them and vomit hateful rhetorics towards Igbo on this forum as well as delete whomever among them that comes to call you disgraceful lots out does not mean your propaganda against them sell.

You deleting and banning their defense against you pitiful lots does not mean, they have not been speaking up on other platforms

– CAJ News
http://www.cajnews.com.ng/news/featured/akwa-ibom-cross-river-youth-in-support-of-biafra/

http://www.omovibes.net/2016/10/biafra-akwa-ibom-dont-need-protest-we.html?m=1

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/09/Biafra--IPOB-converges-on-Akwa-Ibom-for-renewed-struggle/

Cross rivers elders speak about biafra
http://igberetvnews.com/412906/we-re-biafra-not-nigeria-cross-river-elders-reply-osinbajo/

Don't you ever mention them again

Xtorse, the cut-and-paste demon is back on the beat again. Welcome.
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by fabre4: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:

Why are you calling my name about a poll taken years ago?

I am now considered a unity beggar according to my Igbo brother you quoted.

What made u change
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Xtorse, the cut-and-paste demon is back on the beat again. Welcome.

Oh I'm no more pazienza's and igboid to this clowns of waste, now I'm xtrose grin grin grin grin

I wonder who is the next person I'll be to these jokers.

5 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ikechu10:

We will get there. The truth will prevail. Igbos have made the mistake the second time by believing in Nigeria. We spread into different nook and crannies of this country, but what are we getting back as payment, hate and mockery. But thank God, lot of them are waking up to reality.... God willing, the future holds lots of promises.
Igbo bu otu.

6 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by deedeedee1: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
mekuzi09:
Coming to this forum made me believe more on the need for Ndi'gbos to have their own country. The hate I see directed at Igbos on this forum made me zeroed my mind on Biafra. Nobody should expect Biafra to be a heaven on earth, but it will serve as a rallying point for Igbos domiciling in the North, Western and other part of this country to return home. Whether we fail or succeed as a nation should not be anybody's concern. Nigerians hate Igbos. There is nothing the Igbo man does, whether good or bad, that Nigerians will not hate on. Igbos should start thinking and working on how to actualize Biafra in peace. The running of the new nation should pre-occupy our time and activities. We owe it to our future posterity to give them a place they can call home, free from the gazing eyes of hate and racist feelings. Biafra is the future.
Whether Yoruba hates me or not, as long as I'm not in his territory, then I'm fine.
Exactly! This is what i have been saying. Let the three majority live apart so that the hate will stop. We dont share anything in common and we dont even look alike. I can easily diffentiate an igbo from yoruba and vise versa by mere looking at them. Same with hausa and igbos. We dont share same facial structure at all. Yorubas, igbos and hausas are much more different from each other the same way they are to the zulus and san ethnic group of southern africa. What about the culture, language, ancestors and history?
We are not alike in any way!
Let us go our separaye ways!
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2017
mekuzi09:

We will get there. The truth will prevail. Igbos have made the mistake the second time by believing in Nigeria. We spread into different nook and crannies of this country, but what are we getting back as payment, hate and mockery. But thank God, lot of them are waking up to reality.... God willing, the future holds lots of promises.
Igbo bu otu.

That's why I made it my work to cotinuosly share every hateful comments and links of yoruba, northerners or whoever to every igbo I know. Likewise I expect all igbo to do the same

It is time wake up every igbo still sleeping

3 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Nwakaumu(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2017
"Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria" Sanusi could be right.

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

Exactly! This is what i have been saying. Let the three majority live apart so that the hate will stop. We dont share anything in common and we dont even look alike. I can easily diffentiate an igbo from yoruba and vise varsa by mere looking at them. Same with hausa and igbos. We dont share same facial structure at all. Yorubas, igbos and hausas are much more different from each other the same way they are to the zulus and san ethnic group of southern africa. What about the culture, language, ancestors and history?
We are not alike in any way!
Let us go our separaye ways!
The truth is this, personally, I don't hate any tribe, neither do I have room for hatred against any body in my heart. My heart is too precious to habour hatred against anybody. I only don't feel good at the insult and threat against my people. I'll love to see it come to an end. Biafra seems the solution and I'm giving it my whole support.
I'm currently in Abakaliki, you might mistake this place for North, because of the population of Hausa/Fulani here doing business. Nobody is after them and nobody harasses them. But why is that of the Igbos different in other part of the country? I don't seem to get it.
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Nwakaumu(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Ikechu10:

That's why I made it my work to cotinuosly share every hateful comments and links of yoruba, northerners or whoever to every igbo I know. Likewise I expect all igbo to do the same

It is time wake up every igbo still sleeping
we do not have the time nor the patience again to wake any sleeping igbo,those are the ones to be used as collateral damage.Ndi igbo si na ukpana okpoko gburu na obu nti ya gburu ya;maka na agha akalu aka anoro eri nwa ngwuro;ife melu nwa ebule ako ji juo ya umu si :Ugboro ole ka ife ga eme unu tupu unu amuru ako?
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by KratosCorp: 12:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Do your worst.

[s]

gberra:
Nnamdi kanu's parents will burn in hell, His followers will die untimely.
What stupid hate speech are you talking about?.. When Azikiwe sowed the seeds of discord & hate in the western region in his days as the President of NCNC (a Yoruba party) before he was chased away back to enugu where hate strives like s drug business.

See, be careful. If you succeed in provoking the Yorubas in your folly & destructive game, it will consume an entire generation. Jeki ori gbogboyin fa epo mu.. Ki ema lok'abamo.

--Burn Yourself
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by KratosCorp: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Fixed.

deedeedee1:
Anyways, let me say that the hate between the yoruba and igbos did not start today. It all started even before 1960. This is why the country should separate. We should live apart.
I am yoruba and i do not like igbos one bit. I do not like them in any way and i know this is how many igbos feel about yoruba too.
I do not pretend but speak my mind clearly.
The hate did not start today and will not stop until we separate
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Ikechu10: 4:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Nwakaumu:
we do not have the time nor the patience again to wake any sleeping igbo,those are the ones to be used as collateral damage.Ndi igbo si na ukpana okpoko gburu na obu nti ya gburu ya;maka na agha akalu aka anoro eri nwa ngwuro;ife melu nwa ebule ako ji juo ya umu si :Ugboro ole ka ife ga eme unu tupu unu amuru ako?

Following that line of thought lately. Any igbo that still delude themselves that one Nigeria exist, when time comes, if you stay and the savages confine their hatred on you, you have no one to blame but your damn sef.
Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Funny how these ibos are playing saints, claiming holy lol

Funny,you forget how you make mockery of yorubas and called their land "no man's land" that alone is enough for yorubas to hate you and curse you all drown in the lagoon.have u ever heard a yoruba man call any igbo land a no man's land or interfere with "your politics "?

The "hatred " won't stop until d ibos stop being disrespectful to other tribes...

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by joeyfire(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Very evil things. Even in 2012 before Nnamdi Kanu became popular, Igbos did a thread to document the killing of their kinsmen www.nairaland.com/852961/genocide-nigeria-igbos-face-extinction

Guess the group of people that rushed to the thread to mock Igbo dead families and heap curses. Not northerners but yorubas.

God forbid our children live among such wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2017
joeyfire:
Very evil things. Even in 2012 before Nnamdi Kanu became popular, Igbos did a thread to document the killing of their kinsmen www.nairaland.com/852961/genocide-nigeria-igbos-face-extinction

Guess the group of people that rushed to the thread to mock Igbo dead families and heap curses. Not northerners but yorubas.

God forbid our children live among such wicked people
Men, what the fuvck! The hatred did not start today. I went through that link and I was shaking my head. It certainly did not start today, and its growing worst. Thank God for this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by joeyfire(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
mekuzi09:

Men, what the fuvck! The hatred did not start today. I went through that link and I was shaking my head. It certainly did not start today, and its growing worst. Thank God for this forum.

That thread na small. These things breathe, eat and poo hatred but are quick to pin their traits on others to divert attention from their evil

1 Like

Re: Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. by iKnowevents(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2017
Any Igbo man should know that by simply BEING an IGBO is enough reason to be hated in Nigeria. It's an age-long hatred born out of envy, no matter what they use to justify it today, it's just an excuse to hang the dog.

Nairaland is the best way to convince Igbo pacifist of the raw hatred most Nigerians especially from the Southwest harbour for him.

Forget whatever they tell you, the hate is REAL and ORGANIC. It's highly disappointing to see what this forum represents, but ironically it is a good eye-opener.

To love individuals is a beautiful thing, but in that love, be wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Nig Becomes A Food Exporting Country Again – Buhari / Anselm Ojezua Reacts To Inauguration Of 8 Lawmakers In Edo Assembly / APC Presidential Primary: I’ll Accept Result In Good Faith – Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.