Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. (55166 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Aight ma'am, Greater things ahead.
Ya

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jayceon:
can you really get physical Zar? Are you capable of whopping someone's ass?

Lol, IDK. I was gonna try grin I do have a violent streak though, I just never acted on it. I get physically hot, start to shake & imagine myself smashing a chair over their head or something. I'm afraid someday I may snap & break a bitch's neck tongue

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Smh. People can be so ungrateful sometimes. Me & her just reconnected recently on FB. But I'm keeping my distance because I can never trust her again, so what's the point?

Do you still cross paths with the "friend"?

Ah you're still reconnecting

No way, we can never cross paths anymore even till my 3rd and 4th generation they'll never mix. I could see that entity and will pass by like a regular stranger.

Modified; it doesn't mean I haven't forgiven the incident, however I won't want anything to do with the entity till the end of time.

1 Like

Nma27:
Pick any
I will pick stabbed you with you a sharp object, sound juicer...if you will continue the story. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
MzLarem:
I will pick stabbed you with you a sharp object, sound juicer...if you will continue the story. sad
Nawa. Amebo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Ah you're still rocennecting

No way, we can never cross paths anymore even till my 3rd and 4th generation they'll never mix. I could see that entity and will pass by like a regular stranger.

Hahaha. That's north pole cold, LP.

She got in touch with me recently & to be polite, I replied to her message
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:
Nawa. Amebo
Let me come and start to be going since you won't tell...
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by jieta: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
g
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
MzLarem:
Let me come and start to be going since you won't tell...
Merci
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by optional1(f): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura nma27 Dimples129
this una own no be here oh... The bf never loved you be that.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:
Yes..... A girl I called my friend, My sister betrayed me big time. I caught her red handed in bed with my bf. What hurt me the most was the fact that the day prior to that incident, I was the one looking after her baby cuz she told me she will be travelling out of town for a day meanwhile madam was bleeping my man. I was such a big FOOL.
aaaaa na wa ooo,what still happens in movie also happens in reality,dis so bad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. That's north pole cold, LP.

She got in touch with me recently & to be polite, I replied to her message

Ah well I guess you choose to be.

There ain't no way I'm replying the entity's reach-out or whatever cos he showed similar traits in 2009 and my gf then who he tried to move to who told me about it was the one who pleaded on his behalf in 2010. I should have stuck with that decision back then, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to perpetuate more damage years later. So no way I'm giving amother chance.

"Premier gaou n'est pas gaou, c'est deuxième gaou qui est niata" - Magique Système

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:
this una own no be here oh... The bf never loved you be that.
eh eh,Mrs loved tell us ya story
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaa na wa ooo,what still happens in movie also happens in reality,dis so bad

Am telling you. And the worst is when I told her I thought she was my sister. If you know what came out of her mouth eh..... no be matter for talk grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

this una own no be here oh...
The bf never loved you be that.

Such a sad experience dear
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am telling you. And the worst is when I told her I thought she was my sister. If you know what came out of her mouth eh..... no be matter for talk grin
chai na wa ooo,matter tier mathias eee abeg talk jare
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:
shinarla.ura nm.a27 Dimpl.es129

I never loved his black ass either so we live and we learn.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by RoyalBlak007: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
♤Simon Ndonofit , (fair guy)

♤good thing karma is still fúcking with him till this moment gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:
Yes..... A girl I called my friend, My sister betrayed me big time. I caught her red handed in bed with my bf. What hurt me the most was the fact that the day prior to that incident, I was the one looking after her baby cuz she told me she will be travelling out of town for a day meanwhile madam was bleeping my man. I was such a big FOOL.

This one is sad, but it's funny too looool cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Meel: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Noaril:
.. You Can't Blame Me Though, That's What Happens When You're A Ladokite. Boredom Really Gat Me
baba, ladokites no dey dull now.. go make money
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:
The classic, she slept with my man in my bed while she was homeless and crashing at mine. She's still my best friend though but she's never met a boyfriend of mine since grin

She's still your best friend? You're for real angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by RoyalBlak007: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
♤Another one used my ATM card to shop online

♤ASOS things.... grin My god will fúçk with you grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

This one is sad, but it's funny too looool cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by optional1(f): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh,Mrs loved tell us ya story

lolzz

no need for the long story, the only thing i will say is never trust anyone and never open up your secret to anyone.. Your secret is your secret.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, IDK. I was gonna try grin I do have a violent streak though, I just never acted on it. I get physically hot, start to shake & imagine myself smashing a chair over their head or something. I'm afraid someday I may snap & break a bitch's neck tongue
LMFO,I can picture you grabbing someone by their greasy neck.There is nothing I hate more than snakes who pretend to be friends so I keep a distance when it comes to such people,I'm over 18 now,don't wanna do jail time for whipping a piece of sh**
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

I never loved his black ass either so we live and we learn.

But you was with him? shocked #cold
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Ah well I guess you choose to be.

There ain't no way I'm replying the entity's reach-out or whatever cos he showed similar traits in 2009 and my gf then who he tried to move to who told me about it was the one who pleaded on his behalf in 2010. I should have stuck with that decision back then, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to perpetuate more damage years later. So no way I'm giving amother chance.

"Premier gaou n'est pas gaou, c'est deuxième gaou qui est niata" - Magique Système

LMFAO. Gotcha. He must have done you really horrible things because you don't strike me as an ill-spirited person. Oh well. You win some, you lose some...such is life.

What does the "oui-oui" stuff at the bottom of your post mean?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

She's still your best friend? You're for real angry

Sisters before fvckboys grin

We were young and I got my revenge back and it's not like he slept with both of us so it wasn't as bad as it could be.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by optional1(f): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Such a sad experience dear
Désolé pour ça

life has to go on..
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

no need for the long story, the only thing i will say is never trust anyone and never open up your secret to anyone.. Your secret is your secret.
for sure na,that why dem call am secret,,,eh eh so u wan hear our own but u nor want make we know ya own
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

Well, he can go dive into d lagoon with d love.. Na past things sha. Happened like 11years ago
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Sisters before fvckboys grin

We were young and I got my revenge back and it's not like he slept with both of us so it wasn't as bad as it could be.

No no no, we could also say bros before h**s but no way a bro entering even a casual h*e of mine cos I ain't got time to do such either.

Wait, you got your revenge back? Hmm, how? (That's if it's not too personal wink and you wanna reply smiley )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In A Village In Abuja / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / Huge Snake Killed In Alagbole, Ogun State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.