Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. (55168 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
I've been betrayed even by people I called family so who is a friend? I've learnt to keep my distance from people and to always keep things to myself.

A friend would betray you if he finds out you're doing better than him even without trying.

out of all the disorders in the world envy is the crime no man confesses to.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikiki grin Go you, the rose of Soweto.
thriller in Manilla cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jayceon:
thriller in Manilla cool

Hahaha. Boomaye! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Boomaye! grin
ahaa,and what are you?Lara Croft or Cynthia Rothrock? grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jayceon:
ahaa,and what are you?Lara Croft or Cynthia Rothrock? grin grin

Lol, I'm Godzilla. I'm surprised you know who Cynthia Rothrock is tongue I loved her movies during the kung fu era. I once injured myself while trying to emulate her famous head kick grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by damiecole: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Noaril:
angry Went Outta The House With 3 Pieces Of Meat In The Pot And Guess What I Saw When I Came Back, The Dude Didn't Touch The Meat But Went Ahead To Use My Stew To Eat Rice.. I Felt So Betrayed Ehn? Or Wait! Was It Even A Dream? I Can't Even Remember..
for real.. u are a case study

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by CaptainGOOD: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

My day was good as well.
So what's up for the night?

nothing much dearie..
Just a cold lonely night over here.
Laying n waiting for nature to call.
et toi...
J'espère que personne ne dérange mon bébé? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm Godzilla. I'm surprised you know who Cynthia Rothrock is tongue I loved her movies during the kung fu era. I once injured myself while trying to emulate her famous head kick grin
lol,wow you Godzilla? Omg Zar! How could I not know one of the best female martial artist to ever live?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

I have no thoughts on it. I like the 2nd guy though wink tongue

Looool very funny même. I knew you'll like the second guy. And since you like fine boys you will surely like Hiro Hiro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_H510xQ_5c
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
yes sweetheart.. Had a nice day nd you? smiley

It was great.

Time to warm my bed.

Good night Hun. Wishing u a wonderful night tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

nothing much dearie..
Just a cold lonely night over here.
Laying n waiting for nature to call.
et toi...
J'espère que personne ne dérange mon bébé? smiley

Ohh. So sorry abt that.

Pas du tout. Merci d'être toujours la pour moi.

Passé une bonne nuit et faire des beaux rêves

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by yrex01(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2017
we went to night party and get exam d following day, my so called best Friend left me at midnight and went to read at home.. my reaction wen I meet him reading in the morning : ahhh odale

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by CaptainGOOD: 2:11am On Jun 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ohh. So sorry abt that.

Pas du tout. Merci d'être toujours la pour moi.

Passé une bonne nuit et faire des beaux rêves

Merci ma douce fille et toi aussi
Take care
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by luminouz(m): 4:53am On Jun 08, 2017
shinarlaura:
Yes..... A girl I called my friend, My sister betrayed me big time. I caught her red handed in bed with my bf. What hurt me the most was the fact that the day prior to that incident, I was the one looking after her baby cuz she told me she will be travelling out of town for a day meanwhile madam was bleeping my man. I was such a big FOOL.
Haaaaaaaaaa!!!! Ur friend DT had a baby dey fvck like DAT!!!!
Babe....say no more! Lemme be ur father confessor!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 5:39am On Jun 08, 2017
optional1:

lolz
na you do the trans surgery for me bah
I nor know ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martin0(m): 5:40am On Jun 08, 2017
optional1:

lolz make i begin dey come and go oh..
eh eh issoright
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2017
shinarlaura:
Yes..... A girl I called my friend, My sister betrayed me big time. I caught her red handed in bed with my bf. What hurt me the most was the fact that the day prior to that incident, I was the one looking after her baby cuz she told me she will be travelling out of town for a day meanwhile madam was bleeping my man. I was such a big FOOL.

Ouch! This is sad.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, I feel your pain. Been there done that. A guy I regarded as a close friend for 10 years did more than stab me in the back with women issues and business. I wanna puke anytime I hear any name close to his but I regard him as persona non-grata now so I don't think much of the incidents anymore.

I know we're talking about the Leo guy here loll. Would love to see this dude. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by LePrezident(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

I know we're talking about the Leo guy here loll. Would love to see this dude. grin

Loool, exactly. Why do you wanna see him tho?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2017
LePrezident:

Loool, exactly. Why do you wanna see him tho?

Lol, coz I'm fascinated by pieces of shyt , I don't know why though undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

We Leo's are always up to no good, huh?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2017
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaaa!!!! Ur friend DT had a baby dey fvck like DAT!!!!
Babe....say no more! Lemme be ur father confessor!!! grin

Hahahaha. ....Some girls eh. Fear
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Ouch! This is sad.

Am telling you. A sad experience

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

We Leo's are always up to no good, huh?

Hahahaha speak for yourself, not the rest of us.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am telling you. A sad experience

Damn ! Some people just don't deserve friendship.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Damn ! Some people just don't deserve friendship.

Not at all.

I didn't even considered her as a friend again but a sister. ..... when the incident happened, she told me in my face that we re not of the same blood . Can u imagine grin

Some people are so so heartless. Read my personal text on my dp then u will understand what I mean

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha speak for yourself, not the rest of us.

Oh, that's your sign too? I thought you, wicked witch, deliberately assigned me that star sign just to watch me mess up. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

Not at all.

I didn't even considered her as a friend again but a sister. ..... when the incident happened, she told me in my face that we re not of the same blood . Can u imagine grin

Some people are so so heartless. Read my personal text on my dp then u will understand what I mean

Can you imagine the audacity of the backstabbing witch grin. Anyways ,her loss.

I read it and it reminded me of something my sister once said "don't fear the enemy that attacks you to your face ,but the fake friend that hugs you".

You look cute in your profile pic by the way. where's that place?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Oh, that's your sign too? I thought you, wicked witch, deliberately assigned me that star sign just to watch me mess up. grin

Lol you do know that you're nuts right?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Can you imagine the audacity of the backstabbing witch grin. Anyways ,her loss.

I read it and it reminded me of something my sister once said "don't fear the enemy that attacks you to your face ,but the fake friend that hugs you".

You look cute in your profile pic by the way. where's that place?

Ce ça la vie.... That's life

Thank you. ... This is in Cameroon. In one resort area where fishing is being done

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol you do know that you're nuts right?
I'm just your loyal disciple, mademoiselle. grin
You know about that temperament thing, right? Has anybody tried to bring those two things together. I mean temperaments zodiac signs.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2017
JasonScolari:
I'll never forget the little ungrateful bastard called Makinwa,

This dude who I called "best friend" literally sold me out to some cultists back then in school all because of a girl.

Gave some relevant information about me to them and the search begin.

Would have been a dead man on the 24th of July 2010, but God mercies kept me.

I really don't wanna talk about it.

Tel us more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In A Village In Abuja / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / Huge Snake Killed In Alagbole, Ogun State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.