Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? (11390 Views)

Prophecy On The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election 2018 / 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / What Effect Does Biafra Have On Nigeria If Actualized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? by Ekakamba: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
T.B. Joshua is one of the most watched pastors in Nigeria! He is also well known for his prophecies. These days, as talks of Biafra continues to rise – people want to know what happens next. TB Joshua may have an answer! Follow T.B. Joshua prophecy on Biafra!

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt12a64ipa4298.6e85a5b1.jpg[/img]

TB Joshua`s Prophecy

Back in 2013, T.B. Joshua predicted the rise of Biafra. It`s relatively difficult to read through all his prophecy, but we will try to define his main statements!

☛ It will start with protests. TB Joshua`s prophecy that year includes a point about Biafra. He admitted that Biafra would start with protests. People would start marching on the streets of Nigerian cities. They would start to demand their freedom and independence.
[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt18stp5ikrpmg.e0347bc0.jpg[/img]

☛ I see a revolution. According to his words, the protests will ignite a revolution process. It`s not the protests Nigeria should be afraid of, but the revolution. A single protest may spark a new revolution and a new rise of Biafra. According to TB Joshua prophecy about Nigeria, this should be of primary concern to the government.

☛ You can stop a protest, but you can`t stop a revolution! TB Joshua prophecy about Nigeria is pretty clear. Biafra will start with a protest. Nigeria will end the protest, but it will not stop the revolution. Therefore, the words are clear! The revolution will begin with a protest!
[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6rcjouj94v4.45029a2d.jpg[/img]

☛ Eventually, the protest will become so big that nobody will be able to stop it. In conclusion of his speech, he suggested that the protest movement would be irreversible.

TB Joshua prophecy on Nigeria!
[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7ffk04mtt9j.dc1ce29b.jpg[/img]
In 2013, TB Joshua predicted the rise of Biafra. Can it be the beginning of Nigeria`s fall? It`s not certain! TB Joshua prophecy about Biafra did not have a strict date of occurring. He just admitted that it would happen. However, political and economic experts have also informed that it could happen. Therefore, it was not really new information.
[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt268u2l9n06d.bf066918.jpg[/img]

Still, his idea that the protests can be irreversible at some point is indeed shocking. It can only mean the worst scenario for Nigeria. It can include at least a police operation or even a second Nigerian Civil War. The previous war with Biafra was a disaster not only for Nigeria but for Biafra people. Most of the population of Biafra died in the 1960s, not because of war, but starvation.

TB Joshua Prophecy about Biafra – Have they become real?
[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4j1u88dcaq.9a26f275.jpg[/img]
In 2015-2016, Nigeria saw new protests which demanded the restoration of the Biafra territory. In that time, Nigeria witnessed some unexpected news about Biafra. May 30, 2016, pro-Biafra protests started in Onitsha. About 40 people were killed in one day. The Nigerian Government used force to take down the protests. Unfortunately, it led to more victims from both sides.
[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt10fhjstjjf5g.c6f32077.jpg[/img]
International organizations criticized the actions made by Nigerian Government during the Biafra protests. The International Amnesty Organizations reported that hundreds of protesters were imprisoned. The International Society for Civil Liberties reported that the police and security operatives shot unarmed civilians and buried their bodies in unknown places.
[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt46gmti7s36l.f410a489.jpg[/img]
The South-East of Nigeria can be named a region of police states. The Government of Nigeria spends a fortune to keep the South-East states at bay. The Amnesty International still reports that South-East states' citizens suffer from police power abuse. Also, the Igbo people suffer from discrimination as well.

TB Joshua prophecy on Biafra may come true someday. Still, there is no revolution yet! It should be mentioned, that he was not the first ones too predict these problems. Even today, European political experts are worried about the continued violence in the South-East states of Nigeria.

TB Joshua Prophecy for 2017

TB Joshua`s prophecy for Nigeria 2017 is not optimistic. He predicts that Naira will continue its downfall and its peak will be in 2017. What does it mean for Nigeria? It means that Nigerians may only expect the worse. It may include new protests from the pro-Biafra.

Why will the Biafra protests start again? Experts give several reasons:

☛ Naira downfall. It`s not a surprise that the South-East states of the country are the poorest. If Naira keeps falling, then Nigeria should expect protests in the poorest states first;

☛ Pro-Biafra movement has gained power in the South-East states. It can only mean a new wave of protest.

☛ Igbo people suffer from discrimination in Nigeria. With pro-Biafra strong leadership, they may choose to fight for independence.

TB Joshua prophecies

His predictions are quite controversial. Do not expect much from it. Predictions are made for people who believe in it. If you are a believer, then you will probably expect them to happen.

https://www.naij.com/1108688-tb-joshua-prophecy-biafra-words-true.html?uc_msg=gcm'1693499013097193472'0
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? by Ekakamba: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Forgive my attachments. cool
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? by menwongo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
This is to inform the General Public that I will be getting
Married in 2017... I am now looking for a Wife.
Applicants with the following requirements Should apply;
1. (a) Should have natural hair
(b) Must be a female between 20 and 26 years of age at the
time of applying.
2. (a) Minimum of HND/BSc but any added qualifications
like: MSc, PhD or any professional qualifications is allowed.
(b) Must not have been married or divorced before applying
(previous experience not needed)
3. Slay Queen, pepe dem gang should not even try to apply.
4. Must be a great cook
5. No tattoos or unusual body piercings
7. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well as an
awesome sense of humour.
8. Attach written recommendations from at least two former
boyfriends.
9. Knowledge of Public relations that is awesome.
10. Fluent in at least 2 Local & international languages.
11. Well-trained in home management and hospitality.
12. Must have a good character.
13. No previous record of cheating.(MANDA
TORY)
14. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful...
All applicants are advised to send their applications on or
before the 30th of JUNE 2017.
Attach:
A. Birth certificate (Declaration of age is NOT acceptable)
B. Two recent passport photograph.
C. Health certificates which MUST include HIV/AIDS and
Psychiatry clearance.
D. A recommendation letter from a well-known person such
as Senator, Minister, President, Governor, DG NNPC, CBN
Governor, Director of any well-known oil company in Nigeria
or outside, etc.
Method of Application:
Go to any UBA Bank and get your bank draft for the #5000
naira only.
If by chance you DO NOT MEET the above requirements,
please DO NOT APPLY, As your application will not be given
due consideration.
**Only selected candidates will be contacted for the
screening, interview or Aptitude Test & they are to come
along with their Relatives...
Thanks In Anticipation
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Okay.......... but you wicked bro

You became the first to comment

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? by Nasa28(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Okay
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
HIS PROPHECY IS COMING TO ALREADY.

(1) (Reply)

Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! / Beautiful Cameroon Girls / But Why Are Guys Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.