Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Don't Like This Disunity I'm Seeing Everywhere. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Like This Disunity I'm Seeing Everywhere. (511 Views)

'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like This Disunity I'm Seeing Everywhere. by lilfreezy: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
It's pretty pathetic on how further divided we are now. Just because some young boys wearing Khaki and playing game of thrones after independence hence causing problems for their future generations. There were casualties during the war and of course there was a Victor, but the leaders after the war would have put things aside and made peace instead of spreading further hate to their kinsmen. Which has been carried from generation to generation. Sitting on a round table to amend the relationship would have been better then but the respective parties continue not to trust each other.

I use to wonder if these hate speeches on nairaland were typed with actual feeling of hate because when I hang with my peeps in lagos, i don't experience hate like.

I seriously wish I wasn't born in this country cos we seem to be regressing. And i bet even if we continue staying together i doubt if this ethnic religious dispute since the Civil War will never be handled cos it's now a mindset.

If only our leaders could join hands and work together using the federal character principles in the Constitution things would move forward for the better.

embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like This Disunity I'm Seeing Everywhere. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: I Don't Like This Disunity I'm Seeing Everywhere. by Pharaoh9(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2017
BLAME NIGERIAN LEADERS FOR THAT

Re: I Don't Like This Disunity I'm Seeing Everywhere. by lekbel09(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2017
lilfreezy:
It's pretty pathetic on how further divided we are now. Just because some young boys wearing Khaki and playing game of thrones after independence hence causing problems for their future generations. There were casualties during the war and of course there was a Victor, but the leaders after the war would have put things aside and made peace instead of spreading further hate to their kinsmen. Which has been carried from generation to generation. Sitting on a round table to amend the relationship would have been better then but the respective parties continue not to trust each other.

I use to wonder if these hate speeches on nairaland were typed with actual feeling of hate because when I hang with my peeps in lagos, i don't experience hate like.

I seriously wish I wasn't born in this country cos we seem to be regressing. And i bet even if we continue staying together i doubt if this ethnic religious dispute since the Civil War will never be handled cos it's now a mindset.

If only our leaders could join hands and work together using the federal character principles in the Constitution things would move forward for the better.

embarassed
I don't see such hate either with my peeps at unizik I blame the mods they fuel the hate speech more
Re: I Don't Like This Disunity I'm Seeing Everywhere. by sommyblaze(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2017
lekbel09:
I don't see such hate either with my peeps at unizik I blame the mods they fuel the hate speech more

Awka is calm coz they have not tasted the shit of the Terrorists

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Mark June 12 As Public Holiday / Ac. President Osinbajo Arrives Anambra, Welcomed By Gov. Obiano (video) / Magu Wants Maximum Prison For Corrupt People In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.