Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,372 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change (723 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Joel3(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
a girl I don't know before sat next to me. she was with a guy I suspect her boyfriend. when she look my phone screen she notice I was on nairaland. her behavior change immediately and she glued her eyes to my phone screen and reading from my phone I was at the front page at the time.

I guess she was trying to spy my moniker but i covered my moniker by scrolling down a bit. she then bring out her phone and opened nairaland probably want me to know she is a member and covered her moniker too like I did. she discharge the guy that was with her and want me to talk with her. the truth is that she is too young slim with small boob and yansh. I didn't make any move I don't do small girls' after everything she did.
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by MostBanned: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2017
OP

Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Limitednow: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Who asked you?
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by McBrooklyn(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2017

Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Padiga: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Who cares?

I dont care.
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by handsam(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2017
You're hilarious. I was gonna correct you but after reading your signature, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. grin

2 Likes

Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by dingbang(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Lol... You just could have had sex with her that night
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Joel3:
a girl I don't know before sat next to me. she was with a guy I suspect her boyfriend. when she look my phone screen she notice I was on nairaland. her behavior change immediately and she glued her eyes to my phone screen and reading from my phone. I was at the front page at the time.

I guess she was trying to spy my moniker but i covered my moniker by scrolling down a bit. she then bring out her phone and open nairaland probably want me to know she is a member and covered her moniker too like I did. she discharge the guy that was with her and want me to talk with her. the truth is that she is too young slim with small boob and yansh. I didn't make any move I don't do small girls' after everything she did.

I am sure there are lots of women who don't do men who are experts in shooting bullets.

2 Likes

Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Joel3(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Naqade:

I am sure there are lots of women who don't do men who are experts in shooting bullets.
what are you passing across
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Joel3:
what are you passing across

That you should sign up for the army. You have amazing bullet shooting skills.
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Joel3(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Naqade:

That you should sign up for the army.
don't make me suspect u r the babe?? are you?
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Caustics: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2017
this guy grin grin so you are still here?
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Joel3:
don't make me suspect u r the babe?? are you?

Lol. You got me. I am the babe. And I put a tracker in your pocket and sent a secret spy to follow you home and wait attentively for you to create this thread. I also have clairvoyant skills by the way, so I knew you'd create this thread. Then I stayed up all night waiting for my spy informant to alert me immediately you created this thread so I could comment on it and praise you for your bullet shooting skills.

Oh jeez. You not only have bullet shooting skills, you are also a great detective. Sherlock Holmes got nothing on you. Damn! What a guy.
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by DexKani(m): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Na waa , don't even know what to say concerning this.. grin grin
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by elderhimself(m): 12:58am On Jun 08, 2017
So should we help you cry or what?
You covered ur moniker and she did same too, right??........ cased closed. simple !!
Now go away and find something worth your time
Re: She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change by Joel3(m): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Naqade:

Lol. You got me. I am the babe. And I put a tracker in your pocket and sent a secret spy to follow you home and wait attentively for you to create this thread. I also have clairvoyant skills by the way, so I knew you'd create this thread. Then I stayed up all night waiting for my spy informant to alert me immediately you created this thread so I could comment on it and praise you for your bullet shooting skills.

Oh jeez. You not only have bullet shooting skills, you are also a great detective. Sherlock Holmes got nothing on you. Damn! What a guy.
lol funny

(1) (Reply)

Questionoftheday! See How This Guy Answered This Question (hillarious) / A Legend "*nwa Amaikpe* / Women Absorb/retains DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.