Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 PM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (155699 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
N-power Lagos
Dear 2017 APPLICANTS
The database will continue to refresh and update itself. Continue to check between now to December 4th 2017. The network to which we 're connecting may not really be connecting with live data.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
Slimszy:
Can one redeploy? I cant even remember the residence i filled
Redeployment is work in progress
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Since N-power announced the release of the successful applicants for the pre-selection stage, there has been discrepancy between what some applicant got on the NpowerNG website and the text message they got.

One of the raging issues is a situation whereby some applicants see “your record isn’t found on the Npower portal” when they tried to check their application status on the pre-selection list.

The second is a situation where some applicants got successful message on the website that they’ve been pre-selection, yet they’re yet to get SMS being sent by N-power Team.

Which do I believe?
N-power has the authentic list of pre-selected candidates with them, as such the list would be dispatched to the various N-power Physical Verification Centres across the country. If you’ve been pre-selected on the website but you’re yet to get NpowerNG SMS you need not worry as NpowerNG is addressing that.

And to a few others who got SMS and didn’t find their names on the website at the last check it could be as a result of bad network, or huge traffic the website has been experiencing since the pre-selection list was announced. Please, keep checking the website with your correct BVN.

Use this link http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus to check your status

What about Npower PDF List in Circulation?

We saw the list which is in circulation, but we can tell you the list is a fabrication of some individuals who have ulterior motive.

The list has 89 pages, from our analysis we discovered that the list is fake, couldn’t have emanated from N-power Headquarters, Abuja. Early this morning we found out that N-power has disregarded the list on its social media page. We ran a check of some of the successful applicants who have been pre-selected on the list, but couldn’t find their name on the list.

The list is fake.

The arrangement on the list is faulty, as we don’t expect N-power to release a list that it isn’t well arranged, where N-Teach applicants and other programmes were mumbled together.

Please disregard the list because it is fake.

All information regarding Npower 2017 can either be found on its social media channels, its website, or you get a formal email from Npower or you get a formal text message from the job initiative team.

Please don’t offer yourself to fraudsters. N-power is 100% FREE without political influence.

With the ongoing Npower 2017, it’s glaring that the programme is well planned and organized than the pioneering stage, which could be seen as test-stage.

Above all, the Federal Government of Nigeria deserves Kudos, Presidential aid on job Creation Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede and his team deserves commendations.

We also hope that the volunteers make best out of the job initiative programme by encouraging the government to do even more by their attitude to work.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
N-power Lagos
Good evening everyone
For sometimes now, it looks as if we 're not doing anything about the future of Npower in Lagos most especially with the way Lagos state Government is handling the program. Well may I say at this time that we are doing everything humanly possible to influence the Government to recognize us as added value in our place of primary assignment.
So far, we have taken some drastic steps to make sure we 're recognize by the Governor himself. We drafted a letter in this regards and through the help of Barrister Ismaeel, SSA to the President on SIP, he requested for the letter and promised to follow it up being a very close friend of Governor Ambode.
Whatever we 're going to make out of this program after two years depends on our contribution in our place of primary assignment and in our community at large. Yes we want to permanency, but it won't come on a platter of gold, we just have to organize some unique program to earn it. For Nteach, we need to come together and brain storm on what we can do to influence our pupils positively. Is it organizing inter school spelling bee/debate competition or can we tag it "Npower Lagos inter school variety/competition day? I think if we can unanimously come together, we can make this work in our state.
What about Nhealth, all Nhealth Npower can come together and have a day where they can fix as Npower health talk/awareness. Thank God for the bold steps Nagro volunteers have taken so far to add value to Lagos state Agricultural sector. One person cant do this, it is a team work and we must all be ready to sacrifice our time into it if we really want to make impact in this program. This is beyond going to class to teach our students. This is beyond going to your primary health centre to discharge your duty. This is beyond going to your farm settlement to discharge your duty and marking attendance. This is what we must do for Governor Ambode to finally embrace this program in the state.
We therefore charge everyone to be up and doing, if you are call upon to help in carrying out special assignment for the interest of this program, do it with all the strength you have in you as if it's your own personal work. We re working round the clock to make sure we don't regret being part of this program. And personally, if there is anything you can do to make extra income, please do cos let's be sincere with ourselves, 30,000 is nothing to right home about, but it's just the beginning of good things to come, so don't let us be discouraged.
Advocacy is good, but let it be from our state, there is little federal Governement will do concerning the future of this program. But the bulk of the work rest on the shoulder of the state because we are working for them. I am so optimistic that the end of this program will bring joy to the eyes of many volunteers but definitely not everyone. Keep doing your best, never be discouraged, never allow the current situation weigh you down. Something good is coming our way, let's all keep the hope alive.
Next year is going to be a busy year for everyone of us so let's plan ahead.
N-power Lagos
DIFFERNCE BETWEEN NPOWER & SURE P
1. Npower is extremely for the unemployed graduate while Sure p is for all
2. Npower is work paid job, sure p is money making program
3. Npower selction program is transparent, Sure p wasn't transparent, the process was mare with lot of irregularities.
4. Npower relate directly with the beneficiaires while Sure P was something else.
5. Npower has a clear definite objective for establishing this program while Sure P main gaol is for some individual to eat national cake.
6. You need one big man at the top before you can selected for Sure P, but in Npower, you don't need to know anybody before you are selected.
7. The past administration embezzled the money meant for Sure P because it lack proper planning. Npower is designed in such a way that the money allocated for this program has been budgeted for and so it becomes very difficult for anyone to missapropriate the fund.
8. Sure P lacks visionary leaders while the people behind Npower are people with lot of experiences, with vision and high level of creativity. You can check that out on this platform.
9. Npower is an empowerment program. Sure P is just money making program without addressing the purpose for which it was established
10. Npower is continuous program while Sure P failed without achieving nothing thereby owing lot of beneficiaries.
If you are selected for this program, it's because you deserve it, it is your right according to the Vice President. "Dont think we 're doing you favour, no, it is your right. For me, since independence, this is only transparent unique program solely meant for graduates and non graduates. If you are not selected, it is not the end of the world, keep trying and God will certainly make a way for you.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by feelgoods: 3:10am On Nov 26, 2017
AutosBay:
We pre-selected based on the information given. A shock is waiting for those people at the physical verification stage.

why do you say so Oga Autosbay, does it mean some won't even see their names?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
N-power Lagos
So Sad
It is with heavy hearth we announced the death of Oluseyi Olasupo, an Npower volunteer in Ojo local Government posted to Ajangbadi Junior High school. Seyi had been on the sick bed at Luth for the past two month diagnose of undisclosee illness. His death was announced yesterday morning by his dad. May God comfort the family at this time of mourning.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
feelgoods:

why do you say so Oga Autosbay, does it mean some won't even see their names?
Many will not have the documents required
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2017
List of Documents Needed For Physical Verification
1. Authentic and valid identity card
2. Education Credentials, your waec, Hnd,bsc
3. Bank print of your BVN details
4. Residential permit of your Local Government area.
5. Passport photograph
6. NYSC discharge certificate
7. N-power 2017 online print out with your Reference number
8. Any utility bill carrying your residential address, phcn bill, waste bill etc
9. Birth certificate or sworn affidavit
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2017
Npower Sim
�Data balance .*559*24#
�Airtime balance *558#.
�To buy Data .*123*3#
�To View your Mtn No. *663#
�Thank u

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Goovo(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2017
AutosBay:
2. Education Credentials
5. Passport photograph
How do one get number 4 on the list?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by habbyy03: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2017
AutosBay

pls what is the fate of serving corp members that are yet to get there discharge certificate?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
habbyy03:
AutosBay

pls what is the fate of serving corp members that are yet to get there discharge certificate?
Your discharge certificate is extremely important
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by samlestic(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
AutosBay:
2. Education Credentials
5. Passport photograph
What of those that hav misplaced their first school leaving certificate?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
samlestic:
What of those that hav misplaced their first school leaving certificate?
What about copies
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
VAIDS: FG recruits 2,190 tax officers
Published November 26, 2017
Punchng
The Federal Government has recruited and trained 2,190 Community Tax Liaison Officers (CTLOs) under the Voluntary Assets and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS), says the Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun.
Adeosun, in a statement by her Special Adviser, Media and
Communications, Mr Oluyinka Akintunde, said that 1,710 CTLOs had already been deployed to 33 states, out of the number recruited and trained.
She said that their task was to raise awareness about the scheme and taxation in general.
She said that the CTLOs were currently operating in Adamawa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Enugu, Kaduna, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun and Oyo states among others.
Adeosun said there was no hiding place for tax evaders residing in Nigeria or abroad, noting that the Federal Government had put in place a data mining mechanism to fish out evaders.
“The unique cooperation between the various arms of Federal
Government, state governments and foreign governments has provided an unprecedented level of data that allows the Nigerian Government to profile taxpayers accurately.
“We are now able to identify those whose lifestyle and assets are not consistent with their declared income.
“A lot of data mining is going on daily, both locally and internationally, on property ownership and other items. Data is an extremely powerful tool that is now being utilized.
“For instance, we have reviewed all companies that received major payments from the Federal Government in the last 5 years and found that even those who made money from government, under-declared,” she said.
Adeosun said that the tax compliance team had looked at import records and compared the value of goods imported to the tax declarations of the importers, but the discovery was worrisome as “the variance was disturbingly wide”.
“On personal income taxes, we reviewed property and company ownership
as well as registration of high value assets and foreign exchange allocations, which gives us a sense of the lifestyles of the persons
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lawrykings(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
AutosBay:
2. Education Credentials
5. Passport photograph

please I like to ask... is the pre selection valid for both graduate and non graduates applicants? or is that the pre selection for non graduates have long been concluded. am kind of confused here, help.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by erul: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Why "Residential permit of your Local Government area"? How many people will be able to get that?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Goovo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
erul:
Why "Residential permit of your Local Government area"? How many people will be able to get that?
same question I was trying to ask, no reply
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Goovo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
AutosBay:
2. Education Credentials
5. Passport photograph
how do one get the resident permit and how much does it cost to get it?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
You can do lassra just go to any local government to do it, go along with your ID card
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
That lassra is extremely important it can also save as birth certificate because it carries your date of birth, that lassra document really helped me when I was doing my physical verification
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lawlan234: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
@Autobay pls what is the work of N agro volunteers in lagos and where do dey post them and how is deir ppa like cos n concern cos we have few farms in lagos
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lawrykings(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
AutosBay:
That lassra is extremely important it can also save as birth certificate because it carries your date of birth, that lassra document really helped me when I was doing my physical verification

please I like to ask... is the pre selection valid for both graduate and non graduates applicants? or is that the pre selection for non graduates have long been concluded. am kind of confused here, help.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Goovo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
lawlan234:
@Autobay pls what is the work of N agro volunteers in lagos and where do dey post them and how is deir ppa like cos n concern cos we have few farms in lagos
please I am interested in the response to this question
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by blessedgal(f): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
AutosBay:
2. Education Credentials, your waec, Hnd,bsc
5. Passport photograph
8. Any utility bill carrying your residential address, phcn bill, waste bill etc
9. Birth certificate or sworn affidavit
I also misplace my fslc and now the skul is no more functioning cus the owner hv gone bck to his country, can I swear affidavits to back up my claim,or is fslc not important for verification.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
blessedgal:
I also misplace my fslc and now the skul is no more functioning cus the owner hv gone bck to his country, can I swear affidavits to back up my claim,or is fslc not important for verification.
To be on a safe side you can also seek legal backing swear an affidavit
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Goovo:
please I am interested in the response to this question
Yes they are posted to some agricultural firms in Lagos, but you will not be going always due to distance, there is one at okooba at agege, one at iyana iba, you would be amazed Lagos has lots of agricultural spaces
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by blessedgal(f): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=AutosBay post=62743837]
To be on a safe side you can also seek legal backing swear an affidavit [/thanks
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2017
So we know many of you are experiencing disappointment over your non-selection into the programme.
We are sorry that you feel that way.
Here are some tips to help
1. Acknowledge your disappointment
2. Identify the great stuff happening in your life.
3. Focus on the great stuff already happening.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by DemeUdo: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2017
AutosBay:
So we know many of you are experiencing disappointment over your non-selection into the programme.
We are sorry that you feel that way.
Here are some tips to help
1. Acknowledge your disappointment
2. Identify the great stuff happening in your life.
3. Focus on the great stuff already happening.
. CC Op npowerng and existing beneficiaries
please as PV starts on Monday, what are the requirements for the exercise
l heard in particular that print of bvn slip is needed, is it true? cos l don't have it.. and how long will be take get it from the bank
For lt local govt. residential permit, l hope NEPA bill or house rent receipt would do for that
please reply
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lawlan234: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2017
AutosBay:

Yes they are posted to some agricultural firms in Lagos, but you will not be going always due to distance, there is one at okooba at agege, one at iyana iba, you would be amazed Lagos has lots of agricultural spaces

like how many times in a week and hope the experiences are cool cos m really interested in Agriculture
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2017
lawlan234:

like how many times in a week and hope the experiences are cool cos m really interested in Agriculture
extremely cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.