Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,387 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (155978 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by nickishire: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2018
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
PAYMENT ON HOLD VOLUNTEERS
We informed you some days back that your list has been submitted to Abuja, we are awaiting for feed back as work is still ongoing on the list.

Autosbay, please i am yet to receive my January stipend and i have checked my profile, there is no payment on hold. Please what can i do now?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
nickishire:

Autosbay, please i am yet to receive my January stipend and i have checked my profile, there is no payment on hold. Please what can i do now?
exercise patience
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by henry99: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
plz am yet to receive my January stipend... surulere local govt.. diamond bank.. anyone having same issue?... autobay plz help
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
henry99:
plz am yet to receive my January stipend... surulere local govt.. diamond bank.. anyone having same issue?... autobay plz help
network issues it's your bank not npower
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lizzy07(f): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Please I have not received my January stipends am using UBA I have checked my account to see if it have been paid but nothing was there yet and I have not witness something of such before pls autobay help me what could have been the issue
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
N-Power Volunteer Network
Fake N-power recruitment portal: FG says scammers are behind it

The Social Investment Programme (SIP) of the Federal Government has disowned new recruitment N-power jobs on its official portal at npower.gov.ng ,
“Please note that N-Power has not re-opened its website for new applications.”
It cautioned youths against being duped by scammers that are claiming they have jobs to offer through the N-Power programme.
“You will recall that N-Power just physically verified pre-selected applicants from the 2017 application season in Dec. 2017,” Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation, Afolabi Imoukhuede, said in a disclaimer message.
He said that at no time of recent that the Federal Government re-opened the N-Power recruitment portal.
It urged Nigerian youths to disregard the false information by internet scammers and follow its authentic news channel.
The government cautioned applicants not to release their personal details like bank verification numbers (BVN) to unauthorized persons.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
*PAYMENT ISSUES !*

Please if you have been paid before but have not seen alert for January and you don't have the challenge of *Stipend on hold* on your *NPVN profile,* kindly contact your Local Government Representative and forward your details to him in this format.

*Name in full:*
*Program:*
*LGA:*
*PPA:*
*Bank:*
*Account name:*

*Note:* This info is necessary to effect your payment immediately.

Thanks!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lizzy07(f): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
AutosBay:
*PAYMENT ISSUES !*

Please if you have been paid before but have not seen alert for January and you don't have the challenge of *Stipend on hold* on your *NPVN profile,* kindly contact your Local Government Representative and forward your details to him in this format.

Thanks!
please sir can you help me with Ifako Ijaye representative number
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by endtime1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
AutosBay:
*PAYMENT ISSUES !*

Thanks!

please help me with npower alimosho representative whatsapp no
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
N-Power Final Shortlist: 2017 Applicant Accuses FG Of Delaying Final List For 2019 Election | CNR The cloud of uncertainty occasioned by continuous delay of final list of successful applicants into the Federal Government social investment programme, N-Power, has taken a political dimension as one of the applicants, Ridwan Bravo has accused the Federal Government of plotting to use final list for campaign purposes ahead of the 2019 elections. 2017 graduate applicants into the Federal Government youth empowerment scheme have been waiting anxiously for the release of final list of successful applicants since they completed their physical verification exercise in December of last year. But applicant Ridwan Bravo who appeared to have lost confidence in the scheme has berated the Federal Government for intentionally delaying the final list for campaign purpose ahead of the 2019 election. Reacting to a post by N-Power in one of its social media channels, Ridwan said that he has discovered that the continuous delay is not the fault of N-Power team, but a deliberate plan by the Federal Government to delay it till June. "It's now I realize that the delay in shortlisting the second phase of N-Power is not the fault of N-Power team rather it's the plan of FG to delay it to at least June. He further revealed that he drew the conclusion from a statement he claimed was made by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo while commenting on the delay of final list. Quoting Vice President Osinbajo, Ridwan said: "I quote "We want to provide jobs for our youths everywhere. So far we have employed 200,000 graduate under N-Power programme and want to employ 300,000 more before the middle of year", Ridwan quoted Vice president Osinbajo as saying. "Osinbajo made this known at the burial ceremony of Pa Daniel Olajide Adebiyi, at St. Peter's Anglican Church Otun-Ekiti, Ekiti state on Friday", he added. N-Power is yet to explain why the final list of successful graduate applicants into the 2017 N-Power recruitment exercise is being delayed. They have however, urged applicants to patient with them.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
80% Of 2017 N-power Applicants Cannot Write Simple English On Social Media - 2016 Beneficiary Attacks Applicants | CNR A 2016 Npower beneficiary in Lagos state, Johnson Ademola has generated controversy on social media after he alleged that nearly 80% of applicants into the 2017 Npower recruitment exercise who are anxiously waiting for their final list of successful applicants were educated illiterates who could hardly communicate in simply English. The controversial beneficiary, Ademola, insisted that the applicants should be further subjected to intense physical written examination to determine those who are qualified and capable to do the job. Ademola said: If there is anything this Npower programme has further revealed to Nigerians, it is the sad reality that most Nigerian graduates are educated illiterates and therefore not employable. I know that many of them will attack me on this platform but I must tell them the bitter truth. "How do explain a situation where someone asking to be recruited for teaching job cannot write or speak simple grammar? I have been observing closely, the grammatical content of enquiries by 2017 Npower applicants on various Npower social media platforms. My findings are disheartening. A potential Npower teacher cannot write or communicate with simple English. What will he or she teach those pupils and students? "It is my view that Npower should immediately cancel the ongoing selection process and invite pre-selected applicants to different venues for physical written examination to determine those who are qualified and capable of teaching. "Many of these 2017 applicants are not ready to do anything. That is why they are mostly concerned about when their monthly stipends will started "raining". In fact, many of them know that they cannot teach. Majority of them are not employable. "They see Npower as a dumping ground for poorly trained 'graduates' and others who cannot do anything else than wait on government for intervention. "My advice for them is that it is not late for them to start making deliberate effort to improve their communication skills and grammar competence", the beneficiary suggested, adding that after Npower, they will still search for job and it will continue to hunt them down if they fails to improve. But he got more than he bargained for as other beneficiaries and applicants attacked him for holding what many of them described as "selfish view". One of those who replied him said he was too selfish to hold such opinion, arguing that English language is a foreign language and as such, should not be a measure of any graduate's intellectual capacity. "How can you judge people's strength and weakness on basis of fluency in a foreign language? You have shown how selfish and wicked you are. Thank God you are not Npower", an applicant, Ezenwanne Joel said. But true to Mr Ademola's claims, many replies to his statement were so badly written, such that many of them are unprintable. Meanwhile, there have been growing concerns about the employability of most Nigerian graduates with some stakeholders arguing that majority of them are poorly trained and lack relevant skills to compete favourably in the very competitive labour market. 80% Of 2017 N-power Applicants Cannot Write Simple English On Social Media - 2016 Beneficiary Attacks Applicants | CNR
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by sammyjoepumping(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
I haven't received my January Stipend fro Npower and payment isn't on hold. What is happening Npower ?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Rootprof(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
AutosBay:
80% Of 2017 N-power Applicants Cannot Write Simple English On Social Media - 2016 Beneficiary Attacks Applicants | CNR A 2016 Npower beneficiary in Lagos state, Johnson Ademola has generated controversy on social media after he alleged that nearly 80% of applicants into the 2017 Npower recruitment exercise who are anxiously waiting for their final list of successful applicants were educated illiterates who could hardly communicate in simply English. The controversial beneficiary, Ademola, insisted that the applicants should be further subjected to intense physical written examination to determine those who are qualified and capable to do the job. Ademola said: If there is anything this Npower programme has further revealed to Nigerians, it is the sad reality that most Nigerian graduates are educated illiterates and therefore not employable. I know that many of them will attack me on this platform but I must tell them the bitter truth. "How do explain a situation where someone asking to be recruited for teaching job cannot write or speak simple grammar? I have been observing closely, the grammatical content of enquiries by 2017 Npower applicants on various Npower social media platforms. My findings are disheartening. A potential Npower teacher cannot write or communicate with simple English. What will he or she teach those pupils and students? "It is my view that Npower should immediately cancel the ongoing selection process and invite pre-selected applicants to different venues for physical written examination to determine those who are qualified and capable of teaching. "Many of these 2017 applicants are not ready to do anything. That is why they are mostly concerned about when their monthly stipends will started "raining". In fact, many of them know that they cannot teach. Majority of them are not employable. "They see Npower as a dumping ground for poorly trained 'graduates' and others who cannot do anything else than wait on government for intervention. "My advice for them is that it is not late for them to start making deliberate effort to improve their communication skills and grammar competence", the beneficiary suggested, adding that after Npower, they will still search for job and it will continue to hunt them down if they fails to improve. But he got more than he bargained for as other beneficiaries and applicants attacked him for holding what many of them described as "selfish view". One of those who replied him said he was too selfish to hold such opinion, arguing that English language is a foreign language and as such, should not be a measure of any graduate's intellectual capacity. "How can you judge people's strength and weakness on basis of fluency in a foreign language? You have shown how selfish and wicked you are. Thank God you are not Npower", an applicant, Ezenwanne Joel said. But true to Mr Ademola's claims, many replies to his statement were so badly written, such that many of them are unprintable. Meanwhile, there have been growing concerns about the employability of most Nigerian graduates with some stakeholders arguing that majority of them are poorly trained and lack relevant skills to compete favourably in the very competitive labour market. 80% Of 2017 N-power Applicants Cannot Write Simple English On Social Media - 2016 Beneficiary Attacks Applicants | CNR
Not disputing the claims but please don't judge the 2017 applicants by few comments you see on Facebook which are not up to 30 percent of the applicants. Most of us only read comments. My stand is this let Npower tell us what's going on,all we want is an update not all this excuses. Thanks

Npower+FG Please hear our humble cry.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Buhari speaks on what his govt is doing to reduce unemployment in Nigeria
Published on February 24, 2018
By Seun Opejobi
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday told Nigerians that his government was using initiatives like the N-Power scheme, Agriculture, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) to reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.
He stated this at the 22nd convocation ceremony of the University of Abuja.
Represented by Deputy Executive Secretary, National Universities Commission (NUC), Prof. Chinedu Mafiano, Buhari also disclosed that his government will devote attention to technical and vocational educational
training to impact the necessary skills on youths .
He said, “My government is working hard to reduce the unemployment rates through several programmes and initiatives including the N-power, agriculture, small and medium scale businesses (SMEs), all of which are
supported by government guaranteed loan scheme. I encourage you all to key into any of them for national growth and development.
“Government will devote attention to technical and vocational educational training to impact the necessary skills to our youths in a bid to provide the requisite, competent and reliant personnel that can sustain the nation’s economic activities for the required socio-economic transformation.”
The President charged Nigerian universities to continue to partner governments at all levels in order to build a thriving economy.
“The Nigerian university system must continue to be partners in progress with governments at all levels. My administration recognizes that interdependency and professionals are the drivers of a thriving economy.
“If we must keep up with this global trend, education must be given its right place. My government is determined to continue to improve access to quality in our educational system.
“Consequently, infrastructure, teachers development, curriculum relevance, funding and planning will continue to receive a boost with the resolve that they will facilitate the desired change in sociology-economic, political, and technological sectors,” he added.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by jinka(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2018
information reaching us from an insider said npower is probably waiting for the 2016 beneficiaries to end their programme before taking in another set of 2017 beneficiaries. so it might probably be in december, keep yourself busy with some thing before then
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Rootprof(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2018
jinka:
information reaching us from an insider said npower is probably waiting for the 2016 beneficiaries to end their programme before taking in another set of 2017 beneficiaries. so it might probably be in december, keep yourself busy with some thing before then
an insider also told me it's funding that is delaying the kick of.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Presidency speaks on N-Power, cash transfer to Nigerians, other programmes
Published on February 25, 2018
By Wale Odunsi
Mrs Mariam Uwais, presidential aide on National Social Investment Programmes (NSIP), has called on Nigerians to join the programme and reap its benefits, especially on employment.
She spoke while presenting the scorecard of the four aspects of the programme at a news briefing in the State House.
According to her, NSIP programme comprises Npower, National Home Grown School Feeding,
Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme, and the National (conditional) Cash Transfer Programme, designed to support citizens facing economic challenges.
“As our programmes unfold around the country, we call on all Nigerians to join us in this effort as the ultimate beneficiaries of the impact of our activities.
“One of the most important aspects of the programme is the millions of Nigerians who have and would benefit directly and indirectly from each of the various schemes.
“All our beneficiaries are being paid directly with their Bank Verification Number; being an integral part of our design.
“Today, we have recorded 7.9 million direct beneficiaries since inception and have a presence in the 36 states of the Federation and Federal Capital Territory,’’ she said
Uwais also recalled that the targets for the schemes were to provide 500,000 jobs to the unemployed graduates and/or non-graduates through Npower with eight technology hubs in the pipeline.
“Npower has 200,000 graduate beneficiaries that are currently enrolled and working in various
institutions around the country.
“The selection of the next batch of 300,000 beneficiaries has been completed and those selected will be engaged in the next few months.
“20,000 more beneficiaries in the non-graduate category are set to commence training in 34 states around the country, while we continue to audit the skill centres we can utilise in the remaining states,” she said.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lizzy07(f): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Those of us that were not paid January stipends please what really happened because I sent the support team message they did not reply or say anything about it on there platform . Please what going on
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
PAYMENT ON HOLD VOLUNTEERS, NOTE THE FOLLOWING 1. The list of absconded/yet to resume was submitted by officials of the arms of the Npower program from various Ministries to the office of the focal Person last year. 2. Nagro volunteers in this categories saw payment on hold on their portal in August 2017. 3. Nteach (LGEA) also saw payment on hold on their in December last year. 4. As at last year when the exercise was ongoing, there was no information from support that the issue must be resolved on or before 45 days. 5. The payment on hold was resolved in February and submitted to Abuja. 6. Support then replied that those that had POH more than 45 days will automatically evicted from this program. 7. Please note that the focal person nor the reps were at fault, we weren't told of the expiration date, but She is doing everything with her jurisdiction to plead with support on your behalf. 8. The latest is all Nagro with payment on hold have been evicted from this program. 9. We explore you to send message to support@npvn.desk-mail.com to further know if you are in or out. Kindly call your rep for further clarification.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by endtime1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
lizzy07:
Those of us that were not paid January stipends please what really happened because I sent the support team message they did not reply or say anything about it on there platform . Please what going on

I sent message too no reply
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
N-power Lagos
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (NAGRO)
If you apply for redeployment under the above program, Nagro under the resolved NOA blanck list and inbound (transfer from other states to Lagos) kindly report to Oko-Oba tomorrow 27th Feb 2018 for your posting. Kindly ensure you are there by 10am.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Npower
Training for #NPowerBuild commences March 1st, 2018!
Are you ready N-Power Build trainees?

Npower
2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices?
Are there any challenges?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2018
Presidency speaks on N-Build, N-Power Published on February 26, 2018 By Wale Odunsi Presidential Aide on Job Creation and Youth Employment, Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede, has assured that the N-Build and N-Power scheme would close the skills gap in the country. He gave the assurance in Lagos on Monday during the monitoring of the on-going three-day orientation for N-Build volunteers in some training centres in the state. The centers visited were the Skillsup Academy/Government Technical College, Ikorodu, Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Centre, and the Automedics Ltd., Ikeja, part of the 160 centres nationwide mobilized and equipped for training already. Imoukhuede acknowledged that many skills jobs done in the country were carried out by technicians from China, India, Lebanon and some West African neighbours. He advised the youth to take the orientation and the succeeding three-month training seriously noting that in no distant time the volunteers would acquire competency skills, become self-employed and also support their families. “Regardless of which N-Power scheme you are in, when we talk about giving you lifeline at the end of the day it is you that can give lifeline to yourself. “A lot of investment was made by President Muhammadu Buhari on tools and kits purchased to enhance your training and only judicious use of the tools will help to better your lives. “The potential before you is huge and in no distant time you will be supporting your families,’’ the SSA stated. He reminded the volunteers that the training was not mandatory for those not interested in the schemand called on them to exit before being caught. Imoukhuede reminded them that the seven skills areas in N-Build were selected with the collaboration of technical stakeholders. He noted that the equipment bought for distribution to graduates of the training cost the federal government N1.4 billion while the N10,000 monthly stipends to the 20,000 volunteers was worth N20 billion annually. “Do not make the stipend your priority as doing so clearly shows that you are in the wrong place and should quit,’’ he advised.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2018
'Northern N-Power Volunteers Responsible For Most Bad English On Social Media' - Another Beneficiary Reacts To 'Bad English' Debate | CNR The 'Bad English' debate currently going on among beneficiaries and applicants of the Federal Government youth empowerment scheme, N-Power has taken a new twist as another beneficiary, Fejiro Oghenetega has blamed rampant posting of badly constructed English in various N-Power online channels on volunteers from the Northern parts of the country. Oghenetega a beneficiary from Delta state said that his position on the topic was a common knowledge, but added that volunteers prefer not to talk about it because it could bring division and hatred among members. He noted however that Northern graduates and beneficiaries should not be blamed entirely for the situation, as they were products of a very poor educational foundation. "I want to say this about the going debate on the rampant use of bad English among N-Power beneficiaries and Nigerian graduates generally. We have graduates with poor grammar competence in every part of the country. I have seen volunteers from East, West, South and North post bad English on social media and our various groups. "However, we all know that a vast majority of them come from volunteers from the core Northern region. They received very poor quality of education over there and it is not their fault. Unless you expected them to perform better than the system that produced them. "Remember that I'm not saying this to preach hate or division. We all know that what I say is the truth. Good English is not everything. Skills don't speak good English. If you have a skill that is needed in America but cannot speak good English, they will recruit you and an interpreter. What is important is the skill. "But that is not the same in N-Power. Especially in the N-Teach category. How on earth can someone who cannot effectively communicate with good English be able to teach his students and pupils? You cannot give what that you don't have. I expected volunteers to see this matter as a wake up call. Improve your grammar competence. Read books and articles online. No serious firm in the private sector will employ a person who cannot communicate effectively with other employees. What if they ask you to write minutes of a meeting? "I have made my point. If you like, abuse me. A word is enough for the wise. Spend your time learning good English instead of spending it on abusing whoever that is bold enough to talk about it", Oghenetega advised beneficiaries. Recall that beneficiaries' poor English on social media recently came to the front burner after a controversial Lagos N-Power volunteer, Johnson Ademola berated 2017 applicants for posting badly written English on social media, calling them 'educated illiterates'
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:53am On Mar 01, 2018
N-Build training will commence today March 1st, 2018.
As stated before, the FG will be paying tuition for the trainees to the training centres.
As at today, some participating State owned centres of the underlisted States are yet to submit their institutional bank accounts.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yakub Abkr > NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT COMMUNITY
N-Power reveals why some trainees won’t be paid
Published on March 1, 2018
By Seun Opejobi
N-Power, Federal Government’s youth empowerment scheme has said N-Build trainees in some states may not be paid their tuition allowances.
The scheme said the affected states will not be paid because they have not submitted their
“institutional bank accounts.”
In a tweet, the scheme listed the affected states to include, Lagos, Niger, Benue, Delta, Kaduan,
Adamawa, Osun, Edo, Katsina, Cross River and Yone States.
The tweet reads, “As stated before, the FG will be paying tuition for the trainees to the training centres.
“As at today, some participating State owned centres of the underlisted States are yet to submit their institutional bank accounts.
“As N-Build training resumes we may experience roll out hitches in the following states. “Lagos, Niger, Benue, Delta, Kaduan, Adamawa, Osun, Edo, Katsina, Cross River and Yobe States.
“Most of the participating state owned centers are yet to submit their institutional bank accounts “Payment will not be made to individual accounts.”
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
AutosBay:

By Seun Opejobi
N-Power, Federal Government’s youth empowerment scheme has said N-Build trainees in some states may not be paid their tuition allowances.
The scheme said the affected states will not be paid because they have not submitted their
In a tweet, the scheme listed the affected states to include, Lagos, Niger, Benue, Delta, Kaduan,
The tweet reads, “As stated before, the FG will be paying tuition for the trainees to the training centres.
“As at today, some participating State owned centres of the underlisted States are yet to submit their institutional bank accounts.
“As N-Build training resumes we may experience roll out hitches in the following states. “Lagos, Niger, Benue, Delta, Kaduan, Adamawa, Osun, Edo, Katsina, Cross River and Yobe States.
“Most of the participating state owned centers are yet to submit their institutional bank accounts “Payment will not be made to individual accounts.”

Hi AutosBay,
Please, have they started paying February stipend?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by rekeson: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
AutosBay:

By Seun Opejobi

U didn't understand the gist, as a result u are now spreading misinformation.

Npower said the tuition of trainees will paid to the training center and not the stipends of the trainees. Tuition is quite different from stipend.

If I am not mistaken, tuition is the payment for the trainers and has nothing to do with the stipends of trainees.

Meaning if there are 5 trainers in a training center, Npower won't pay them individually, instead Npower will credit the main account of the training center.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Raylight2(m): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2018
@
AutosBay:

any information for 2017 pre-selected candidates please?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by npowerng: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2018
AutosBay:
Npower

I can now make my hair, buy my clothes
without asking anyone for money. I give 5k to my mum, I do a monthly contribution of 10k.

I am grateful to President @MBuhari for
impacting my life directly.

Tiaka is an N-Teach volunteer in Wadata,
Benue State.

# MuchMore
# NPowerNG

Kindly give us your Email address.
Do you have the contact of Tiaka ??
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Esther99(f): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly give us your Email address.
Do you have the contact of Tiaka ??
I beg do something about 2017 applicants even if we are not resuming work immediately just let us know our faith before hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.