Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (155935 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
waxdebo:
Please is it possible for me to get a transfer from Lagos to oyo state before the commencement of verification for 2017 Npower teach because I just relocated to oyo state.
Redeployment is done after verification and posting it is carried out by the state
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
AS 7 STATES WILL START RECIEVING SMS FOR THEIR DEVICE
All you need is to;
1. Go to your bank and print your BVN SLIP
2. Come along with a pen. why? to sign an undertaking/agreement, sign on a receipt that will be given to you, write your name in a form showing that u have collected your device
3. I D Card ( Voters card, national I D, driver's license or any other "recognised " as may be deemed necessary.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by kennytidistar(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
I collected my afrione at opebi mtn office yesterday from Alimosho
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
NPower Device Collection: Device Collection Process and Procedures for All the states 2016 Beneficiaries- www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
SEPTEMBER 8, 2017
This is coming as a great source of joy to many of the volunteers, as N-power has commence the distribution of devices to all beneficiaries selected in the N-power programme. This is in line with the terms spelt out in the N-power programme that all beneficiaries who were enlisted will be given an electronic device fitted with the N-power tools and programme policies to enable volunteers grasped with the ideals of the programme.
The N-power device collection is for all N-power volunteers who were selected. The programme is for 2 years and is divided into batch A comprises of 2016 set (200,000 Candidates) and batch B , which will comprises of 2017 volunteers that will be selected this 2017.
The device collection is for 2016 N-power volunteers, and they were split into batch A and batch B. if you fall in batch A, which are those volunteers who selected the device before March 27, 2017 will be sent a text message informing them on the location, date, and time to pick up their device.
Items to bring along for your device collection
A text message will be sent to you on the date you are to come for your device. However, you will need to come with the following items;
• A BVN print out slip from your bank. Please ask your bank to give you a print out which is free. You will need to go to the bank you did your BVN registration to get the BVN print out. It will simply bear your facial passport, BVN number, date of birth, Gender and full names.
• The text message sent to you in your phone, please don’t delete this message as you will be ask to shown it at the point of collection.
• A pen for writing
• A valid identity card.
At the point of collection
During the point of collection, you will to fill an agreement form with N-power in conjunction with the bank of industry. (BOI).This agreement is tagged. N-Power device collection terms of usage and policy agreement.
On this form, you will fill in the date your collected the form/point of pick up date, your device name and model, your full names, state and LGA of N-power, your PPA, residential address, and signature.
You will be given a new MTN SIM card which will be registered immediately with all your full details. This card will be the SIM that will be inserted into your device for browsing.
You will be ask to submit the agreement form and present your BVN slip for verification, where your device will be given to you after it has been log in and verified by an N-Power staff at the venue of collection.
Immediately, you take the device, please don’t rush home, you will be given tutorials on its activation. Please follow the instructions on how it is being done. After the final activation, the N-power login would show your N-power details in your profile; full names, residential address, sex, N-power programme type, and date of birth. The date of birth may be correct but never mind as the main thing for activation is for your full names to appear on the profile and you are good to go.
Please if your name is not showing o the profile, please alert an N-Power official at the venue immediately for correction. If you fail to do this, the device will not be able to function properly.
Thanks.
#Copied
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2017
BREAKING

N-teach not posted list has been submitted to the district. Volunteers that have not been posted can now visit their district for documentation starting from next week Tuesday 12th September 2017.

Note that all issues regarding posting has been completed and all beneficiaries have been posted. Anyone complaining of posting henceforth is on his or her own and he or she will have himself to be blame.

NEXT

Intra state redeployment to commence soon
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2017
N-power Lagos
URGENT INFORMATION FOR DISTRICT 1 NTEACH BENEFICIARIES (Alimosho, Agege and Ifako-Ijaiye LG Respectively)
Good day everyone, I wish to inform the above named Npower beneficiaries that the District is not pleased with the LACKLUSTRE attitude that is been display by some of us towards our duties as Teachers, some of us reported just once and stopped coming while others didn't report at all which is not ideal. So I am using this medium to plead with you my fellow colleagues to Try and show more dedication to the task given to you in order to avoid any issues in the future.
Meanwhile, I have been informed that the 3rd list that we have been waiting for is now ready so you are expected to come to the District on Monday 11th September to know where you are posted to and thereafter report IMMEDIATELY to your PPA for duty as there will be ZERO TOLERANCE for absence from now onwards.
Furthermore, the list contains those whose names were OMITTED from the 2nd list as a result of wrong serial number, those that did documentation between July and August and probably those who APPLIED for change of PPA within the District as a result of the distance from their residential address (because the information gotten is that it has been reviewed).
Conclusively, I want to reiterate to us that we should be ACTIVE in our roles for there's a saying that "he who is faithful in little will be faithful in much". Gracias everyone and do have a lovely weekend.
*Sir NUDI (Desmond)
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Information Information!!!
This is to inform all N-agro in AMUWO ODOFIN that your training commence on Monday 11th September, 2017.
Venue for the training: Amuwo odofin Local Government area, 41 road Festac Town, inside multi purpose hall.
Time: 10 am.
Attendance is mandetary,
Please be punctual ...

For more details contact
Mr Paschal on 09065748141.
Master trainer.Mr James-08029886363

Sign: Odoh Benedicta
Amuwo rep-07031091912

Thanks.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Please read this carefully.
You will recall that we shared a Device Delivery Update on the 5th of August and explained the process of receiving, pre-loading and delivering the devices.

2. You will also recall that we stated that the Federal Government of Nigeria entered into an Asset Finance Agreement with the Bank of Industry to provide devices. Certain vendors were preapproved by the Bank of Industry to provide those devices.
3. As at today, some vendors have delivered their devices but Brian and Speedstar are yet to be delivered.
4. Now for the devices that have been delivered, a team is currently pre-loading each device with over one million resources which includes videos, textbooks and so much more.
5. To move the process along, we have begun to deliver devices to beneficiaries (who selected devices before March, 2017) in Lagos and Abuja.
6. There has however, been a hold on delivering devices to N-Agro volunteers in Lagos and Abuja.
*Lagos, because they have not completed their training with the Ministry of Agric.
*Abuja, because a huge number of N-Agro beneficiaries did NOT turn up for the training. The ones who turned up will be contacted soon.
7. Those who received their devices in Lagos and Abuja would have noticed that they had to go to the MTN Service Centers to collect them.
8. But the pace was not very fast, so it was ramped up for Rivers State.
9. For those collecting devices in Rivers, we ask that you be orderly, don’t rush. It is NOT a first come, first serve basis. Each device has been marked with your name. NO ONE can give your device to anyone else.
10. We understand some scrupulous elements have been demanding money from you to get into the venue. DO NOT PAY ANYONE.
Take a photo, record a video and post it here, it will be addressed immediately.
11. Shipping has begun to 7 other states asides from Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt. The states will be announced once the logistics have been fully addressed.
12. Please understand that this is a process. Everyone will get their devices. Be patient.
All parties are working assiduously to ensure that the devices get into your hands in the shortest time possible.
Remember this Device Delivery Update is for those who selected devices before March 27th, 2017.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:58am On Sep 11, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Announcement!announcement!!announcement!!!
This is to inform all IKORODU N-AGRO volunteers that its AGRO-training commences on Monday 11th September, 2017.
VENUE: Ikorodu Local Government area( Ikorodu secretariat) , inside the multi purpose hall.
TIME: 10 a.m daily.
Please be punctual...
*Training manuals will be available for collection on the training day.
Thank you
Be Npowered
Pett Uzoma- Ikorodu Agro rep
when is Alimosho starting pls.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
N-Power Device: How to use the Device and the technicalities involved
SEPTEMBER 11, 2017

N-Power Device and How to use it– The distribution and collection of the promise N-Power device have started in some major cities across the country. This is a guide on how best to use and manage the device so that you can make best use of it. Please follow the laid down instructions on the best ways to use this great opportunity given to you by the Federal Government to empower yourself and make the future brighter.

The N-Power device is an electronic device pre-installed with the necessary work tools and material required to make the volunteer scheme of all beneficiaries.

MTN LINE
All N-Power devices will come with an MTN phone line that will be registered with each volunteer’s personal information, finger prints and facial pix to be taken at the point of registration and collection of the device. You can use this line to make personal call and browse the internet.

AIRTIME CREDIT
Each of the lines has been paid for already by the Federal Government of Nigeria, thus each volunteers will be given an airtime worth of N250.00 monthly. It will not be roll over to the next month if it’s not used by the volunteer for that month.
You can as well load your own personal airtime but it will be at your own cost. To check your account balance for airtime check, you will need to dial *558# and your current airtime balance will be displayed.

DATA AVAILABILITY
Each of the N-Power volunteers will enjoy a one year free internet access. Did I hear you say wow! Yes, it is designed to enable each beneficiary to get abreast with the workings of the internet and make use of it in upgrading their skills and job empowerment.
A monthly data worth 750 MB will be given to all N-Power volunteers in their device for the said one year. If you keep opening major internet sites that are heavy, your data may be exhausted and you have to wait till the next month to get a new data. However you can load your own data but know that there will be no roll over even if you did not use the monthly 750MB for that month to the new month. To check your data balance, dial *559*24#

DEVICE ACCESSORIES

Please know that each device has been loaded with various accessories like the charger, USB cord and a manual catalog on how to start using the device. No device comes with an earpiece as it was remove in order to enable volunteers concentrate on their jobs instead of listening to music or watching videos.
All device are powered by android, so it is a modern day device which you must use properly.

N-POWER LOGO

The various category logo has been pre-install in each device and as you stroll down you will see where your personal information has been pre-installed. Don’t worry about the wrong date of birth, it’s a general fault and will be fixed soon by the N-Power Team.
On the home of your N-power logo, click on home to view the much talk about attendance history. For now it has not been marked but soon, it will start updating itself. When you are at your place of primary assignment, put on your location on your device. It will be taken automatically by the N-Agro, N-Power Health or N-Teach app. You must have an active data and your location must be on. It is said that the attendance history is tied to your monthly stipends.

NPVN APP GUIDE

The app guide has various sections which you can click and learn from quickly. These sections include;
– Introduction
– Home
– All
– Important
– Attendance history
– Prepare
– Deliver
– Learn and
– More

NPVN FORUM

This is where you can connect to other volunteers and ask questions on what is happening in your area or get the latest information. I would advise you comment on each topics so as to get relevance on the platform. Ask questions and feel free to answer.
If you are confused about a question, you can create it yourself here and you will find other volunteers that will assist you getting the issue resolved.

OTHER PRE-INSTALL N-POWER TOOLS

Numerous N-Power tools and application has been pre-install to help you have access to lots of information. You are advice to read through each one of this lesson at your spare times as they are for your own benefits.

INTERNET TOOLS

You also need to start working on most install internet tools here. The opera mini browser will assist you to login to various sites on line, while Google search can help get information. The Gmail app will take you to your Gmail address if you have one or create one if you don’t have.
The N-Power device is your own. Stop comparing which one is better; instead make the very best of this opportunity given to you. Get empowered and safeguard your future.
#Copied
#NpowerNG
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
REMINDER��������
When someone comes to you and say 'This form is the form that will guarantee your selection, you pay a specific amount' you should politely refuse because there's nothing of such.
Afolabi Imoukhuede, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Npower
Good morning,
Pay attention to the attendance register for your own sakes.
Attend your Places of Primary Assignments all the time.
This is a notification and a warning.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
DEVICE COLLECTION
Kano state are you ready!!
# NpowerNG
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Jayne07(f): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please I applied for the nhealth program in Lagos and I got a text message to write the test which I have done and I haven't been contacted after that. Whats the next step please
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Valmesk(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jayne07:
Please I applied for the nhealth program in Lagos and I got a text message to write the test which I have done and I haven't been contacted after that. Whats the next step please
Not only you is waiting.You will be directed on next line of action.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by CellTabRepair20: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
3 Months to end 2017. Have you finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. Before the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, high demand smart devices.
Get "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book and see how useful it is for your training needs.

Click link below
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by npowerng: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jayne07:

Now the next stage after the Assessment Test Phase is the Pre-selection Stage. This is the stage where beneficiaries will be pre-selected for physical verification.

The Pre-selection Stage will likely commence at the END of September, 2017. When this stage commences, the list of pre-selected applicants will also be released to the public.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
#NpowerNG
Kano State Device update:
We have blacklisted names.
NAgro Volunteers to be specific.
Therefore device will be given only to those who attend training.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by prettyamebo: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2017
I got a msg from npower to come collect my device in epe, but when i got there, they said my device wasnt there and dt their office isnt a collection centre. What do i do? Any suggestions? I chose samsung
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2017
N-power Lagos
Good evening
Lagos Island Nagro training commence tomorrow 13th September 2017. All Lagos Island Nagro should take this training serious as the Chairman has promised to flag off the training
Venue Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Multi purpose hall isale eko area office Adeniji Adele road, Lagos Island Lagos
Time 9am prompt
Attendance is very crucial during the training exercise.
N-power Lagos
Please be informed that OSHODI-ISOLO N-agro training will commence Wednesday 13th September, 2017.
Venue: Late Abibat Ashabi Mogaji Legislative Building (Marriage Registry) Oshodi-Isolo Isolo LG.
Time : 9am daily
Call Tosinblaq for more enquiries.
Sign: Suofe Hendrix
Oshodi-Isolo rep.
Thanks.
N-power Lagos
Good afternoon all,
Agege N-Agro training that suppose to commence tomorrow 13th September 2017 at Agege Local Govt have been postponed to next week Monday 18th September 2017 due to logistics.
All Agege N-Agro should come for their training material this Thursday at Oko Oba Agege by 10am
Thanks.
Agege Representative
Ayoola (fasfamous)
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2017
prettyamebo:
I got a msg from npower to come collect my device in epe, but when i got there, they said my device wasnt there and dt their office isnt a collection centre. What do i do? Any suggestions? I chose samsung

Go there again your device is there
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2017
_*N-POWER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS compiled*_

*Question:* Pls we need update concerning our device.or is lik u guys dont want us to train
it.i rep Bayelsa state.we cnt wait for our device

_*Npower: Sir, device distribution is done in batches. Thank you for your patience.*_

*Question:* Dear Npower Team , Good morning and kudos for the great job you are doing. Please i want to kindly confirm an info i heard, am a 2017 nhealth applicant, please is it true that only those in the medical field will be shortlisted? Thank you for your anticipated prompt response.

_*Npower: Ma'am, kindly wait. Communication will be provided shortly.*_

*Question*: Sir, for those who offered OND, does it compulsory for them to present their certificate, or the statement of result will be Ok during the physical verification ?

_*Npower: Sir, certificate is required.*_

*Question*: What about the Non-Graduate 2016 Applicants that you promised to start deploying from the month of August and now it is September no any deployment. Is there any hope?

_*Npower: Sir, the selection process fo the 2016 Non-graduate category is underway. Thank you for your patience.*_

*Question*: pls when are will collecting our device in ondo state?

_*Npower: Hello sir, device collection is done in batches, you will be notified*_

*Question:* Npower team pls I saw a post saying lst batch of shortlisted candidates hw true is it?

_*Npower: Not true.*_

*Question*: Good day dear npower. Please when is the list of successful candidate for 2017 will be out?

_*Npower: In due time, sir. For now, kindly stay tuned to our official social media platforms and depend on the information we provide*_

*Question*: N-POWER... What's going on . N-Tax are doing training while others are not doing .
I applied on N-Tax.

_*Npower: Ma'am, kindly contact VAIDS for information.*_

*Question*: 'Npower' pls try to pay me, it getting too late..since last year.

_*Npower: Ma'am, if you are yet to receive any stipend from Npower, kindly send your complaints and details to support@npvn.desk-mail.com*_

*Question:* What are the criteria for physical verification sir?

_*Npower: Sir, communication will be provided shortly.*_

*Question:* Pls why is it that here in Rivers State some volunteer in batch A receive SMS for device collection while some did not. Because am in batch A I did not see any test message. And u cannot go without ur test message.

_*Npower: Ma'am, distribution of device is done in batches. Thank you for your patience.*_

*Question:* sir i 4got to select 4 my device after writing d test,wat is my fate?

_*Npower: We will make a provision for device selection if you are successfully selected*_

✍�
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2017
YOUR DEVICE! (To those who have collected their device)
If you are having challenges of any form with your #DEVICE, or the device you‘ve collected is not yours, please send an email to Npower device team @ devicesupport@npvn.ng
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
VISITATION TO NPOWER SITUATION ROOM; A WORTHY EXPERIENCE

Being amongst the 35 selected to visit the Npower Situation Room on 6th September, 2017, it presented an opportunity of meeting the brains behind the much-hailed initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria; table for review the cases of some frustrated unpaid beneficiaries, and more importantly, share my input as to where coordinators need improving on.
Eighteen beneficiaries were there to honour the invitation. For most, locating the venue was challenging as most of the cab drivers struggled to interpret the address as it showed no landmark and the building was entirely new to the area.
The reception was very warm and we were ushered up (through lift) into the floor 4 that had in it, a spacious office equipped with high class human and material resources, coupled with a call centre of 12 computerized lines, manned by well-composed young men and women, with calls booming in at the shortest interval you can think of. The head of the unit, Miss Ibilola, led an engagement that featured introductions and challenges of invitees at their various places of primary assignment. During this session, we had the opportunity of welcoming on board, the special adviser to the President on Social Investment Programmes (SIP) Mrs Maryam Uwais, who after the routine exchange of pleasantries and introductions, was welcoming comments ranging from questions, Places of Primary Assignments (PPA) experiences, and host of others.
Below is the breakdown of some of her responses on pertinent NPOWER issues and my general report:

PERMANENCY:
Mrs Uwais was very clear that there is zero chance of Npower beneficiaries being brought into the civil service at the Federal level at this time. She cited the struggles of governments in paying the civil servants regularly as why taking-in is extremely difficult at this period. She enjoined all beneficiaries to make judicious use of their stipends by investing in profitable and progressive ventures that are capable of making one an employer of labour and not job seeker. Furthermore, she opined that aside the stipends, Npower basically aims at providing the platform for development of your employability and acquisition of lifelong skills that would increase your productivity. The program has an underlying aim of making you an independent, right thinking and enterprising individual who can proffer solutions to immediate societal problems and needs. So if anything comes up along the way, fine! but nobody should have the mindset of government incorporated them into the civil service. She further said that a state has indicated interest in staffing her Nteach beneficiaries but at the federal level, nothing is guaranteed.

BACKLOGS:
It was reiterated that stipend backlogs are paid in batches, and the moment you have been paid the first stipend, it means you are qualified to be paid from the month of your verification. All you needs do is to exercise patience as it would soon reach your turn. Right there at the situation room, we witnessed a testimony of a beneficiary who got 6 months backlogs on a single day(#180,000). So patience is the key.

TRUANCY:
The Special Adviser to the presidency showed her dismay at the truancy reports she regularly got from states; a situation where beneficiaries partially or even (in some cases) fail to report to their Places of Primary Assignments. Some have imbibed the habit of going to work whenever they like, and shunning their responsibilities. Volunteering as she said, does not indicate permissibility of truancy but rather means being passionate for what you are engaged for and ready to do it well. In other words, Npower does not pay free money, you must work for your pay!
To put truancy to check, an attendance register has been incorporated into the Npower app on your device; whereby you take your daily attendance at your various PPAs with the aid of GPS. To be eligible for payment after this, you must have up to 80% of attendance in a month, beginning from the month you collected your device.

DEVICE:
The Npower Device is designed to provide equal learning opportunity for all beneficiaries irrespective of background. It has in it, three major domains; Prepare, Deliver and Learn. 'Prepare' as the name implies, will expose you to resources that would enable you prepare for your role in the Npower program; These resources include videos and books categorized into modules and units. As for 'Deliver' domain, it will expose you to resources that would enable you effectively deliver your day-to-day work in the Npower Program; resources that includes videos, books, audiobooks and more that have been specifically curated based on your needs to fulfil your roles. The last major domain titled 'Learn' is meant to expose you to materials and resources that would help you develop skills and build competencies that would enable you excel in the labour market; these resources include contents from technological giants like Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Nathan Leadgate and Eclat. Besides the ultra-super nature of the device, I can assure you it so rich of valuable and educating contents (especially for those who are ready to learn). Additionally, it is important I reiterate that your device would monitor your punctuality at your places of work, and your attendance history would determine whether you get your subsequent stipend or not beginning from the month you got and activated your device. I have the honour of informing you that yours sincerely was one of the few batch A beneficiaries who got their devices last Wednesday. My Afrione device as earlier reported is up there with the very best in market. A big kudos to the Buhari/Osinbajo administration for this wondrous initiative, it surely inhibit a legacy that would last long. 'what about the other beneficiaries' this is the typically expected question from a reader of this piece;
For those in batch A, we were authoritatively told that distribution would start across most states between this month (September) and next month (October) -this is for all brands, with the exception of Brian and Speedstar who are yet to deliver. It was further added that the Nhealth category may experience a little delay in collecting their device as its materials was still going through digitalization due to administrative hitches. Everyone were implored to exercise a little more patience as in due time, every beneficiary would surely get his/her device. Just stay glued to those Npower official communication channels (particularly Facebook & Twitter handles) and don't pay anybody a dime to get your device, It is free of charge!

COMPLAINTS OF EXCESSIVE WORKLOADS:
Some invitees (mostly Nteach) complained of huge workloads at their PPAs where five (5) lessons a week was perceived as too much for an Npower beneficiary while the permanent teachers does less. Eyebrow was also raised at the practices of some teachers who flee their roles and delegate all the works to an Npower volunteer. Responding to the complaint, Mrs Uwais downplayed the perceived excessiveness and she urged every beneficiary to take lead to responsibilities, consider them a national service and a training avenue for future endeavours. She further pointed that many are looking for this opportunity, so those lucky enough to be part of it should comply diligently with the rules.

UNPAID 2016 BENEFICIARIES:
By now, if you were selected last year and still yet to get paid at all, this may mean you have been 'disqualified'. This might have occurred as a result of an or combination of issues ranging from; BVN defects, non-confirmation of physical verification, age defects, bank account defects, names mismatch etc. But mind you, disqualification may not indicate that there is no way out, there may be! All you need to do is to scan your following documents after which you would be replied of your final status;

1. Birth Certificate/Proof of Age (you must not be above 35 as at December, 2016 )
2. Degree/NCE Certificate
3. NYSC Certificate (If applicable)
4. Proof of Deployment/Posting Letter

Scan the documents listed above, then attach in an email with the heading 'Unpaid 2016 Beneficiary' and send to: support@npower.gov.ng

With this process, I was duly informed that your case would be looked into, and I can assure you that these are people who are bent on seeing you claim your money. So, goodluck!

GOOD NEWS FOR 2017 APPLICANTS FROM RURAL AREAS:
For the applicants from the rural and understaffed areas, Mrs Uwais indicated that they have more chances of being selected this time around, than the people within the municipals. She pointed out that there are gaps to be filled in the rural areas, therefore, the bulk of beneficiaries for 2017 would be positioned to fill those gaps. The next stage of 2017 application process will possibly begin at end of this month; just endeavour to always follow verified Npower social media handles and go by instructions.

We just hope to see the transparency of last year repeat itself during the selection process, but you and I know it is not an easy task when you have more than two million people jostling for only three hundred thousand slots, and the political heavyweights are there looking to have their way and dictate the pace. The strictest criteria would still likely give you more than the needed figure. And this is an initiative that is having huge impacts on Nigeria and Nigerians as it reaches the common man without a middleman. The program is having this immense impact because it is devoid of political influence; to touch more lives, the status quo must be maintained!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

OYEGBOLA BASIRU AJANI
12/09/2017
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
N-Power Attendance History: How to Mark your Device Attendance and Daily School Attendance Register.

N-Power Attendance History – This is a reference guide for all N-power volunteers who will sign the Attendance Register at their places of Primary Assignment. The attendance History will be use to process each volunteer monthly stipends. Even in each device given to all volunteers, the attendance history is shown for you to automatically mark your attendance daily. This can be done when the Global Positioning System (GPS) application is switch on and there is data on your device, but can this new process really work, will the attendance register signing be attainable? This are some of the questions that will be answer below as you continue reading.
The Attendance Register:
The N-Power Attendance History is the new application provided and install in each device of volunteers design to know if they are at their place of primary assignment. It is GPS allocation which automatically locates volunteer’s place of primary assignment and automatically mark your attendance daily between 8am – 2pm daily, Monday till Friday.
This Attendance History will only be mark if you are at your place of primary assignment and at the exact school hour. The attendance register will also be functional if the area you are can be seen on the Google search map or a place where MTN
has network. Your data and location tabs must be switch on to enable the application mark your attendance history daily.
What is really an attendance?
An attendance can be seen as a concept of people, individuals or as a group, appearing at allocation for a previously schedule event. For the case of N-Power, the Attendance register is book or series of daily activities that will be mark to monitor volunteers in their places of posting.
Measuring attendance is a significant concern for many organizations , which can use such information to gauge the effectiveness of their efforts and to plan for future efforts. In educational places or institution, an attendance register is seen as an official list of people who are present at an institution such as a school.
N-Power Teach- In Education and Work
In both aspect of the N-Power categories especially N-Power Teach, in classroom settings and workplace, attendance may be mandatory. Attendance performance will enhance the teacher’s grip on his students as well as their classroom work.
All N-power volunteer, especially those in the N-Power Teach category should know that Regular attendance at school is vital to help children achieve and get the best possible start in life. Each school has their attendance register but the N-Power register has been created also.

N-Power Device: Learn how to use the N-Power Device
N-Power School Registers
The N-Power school register is a manual school register that all volunteers will be required to sign in and sign out. This will be used to cross examine their physical presence in place of poor connectivity. All volunteers posted or deploy in a place of primary assignment are require to fill in the attendance register. This is the main tool that will be ask of when the N-Power Monitoring Team starts going around the various N-Power places of Primary Assignment to check their call to duty.
N-Power Device GPS Attendance History
The N-Power Attendance History is also pre-install in each volunteer device. It can track down your location with the GPS application in the device. The process of marking the attendance is automatic and will be marked daily if the GPS captures you at the main point or place of duty between 8am-2pm, Monday- Friday.
Attendance is compulsory for every N-Power volunteer and is a requirement for the processing of your monthly stipends. Pay attention to the attendance register for your own sake. Please know that it is important that you report to your place of primary assignment regularly as required.
Please share this post as many volunteers of the N-Power Programme will need to see and read it for better understanding of the subject matter.
Stay N-Power and be empowered!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
N-power Lagos
Announcement for Ikorodu Nhealth beneficiaries
The meeting slated for friday has been rescheduled to Tuesday 19th September,2017.
Venue: Ikorodu LG
Time:9:00am prompt
Sorry for any inconvenience please.
Ikorodu Rep
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Lorddominic(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Good afternoon;
If you are yet to receive your device, kindly be patient as the information reaching us says more devices will be ship into Lagos soon. However, if you are yet to visit the device location, kindly do so because there are still left over devices which beneficiary re yet to claim.
If yours is there, good for you, if not, kindly wait patiently for your own turn. Also note that not all device center need to see SMS before getting your device.

@Autosbay... I reside in Surulere, Nteach Batch A, chose Afrione...I'm yet to receive any sms for device collection. Which of d collection centers do you think I should visit?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Lorddominic(m): 12:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Has any Nteach volunteer district IV, Yaba Lagos been deployed?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:53am On Sep 14, 2017
Lorddominic:
Has any Nteach volunteer district IV, Yaba Lagos been deployed?
Call 08035199414 Felix by name
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Lorddominic:

@Autosbay... I reside in Surulere, Nteach Batch A, chose Afrione...I'm yet to receive any sms for device collection. Which of d collection centers do you think I should visit?
Try and visit the closest Mtn office to your local government just to go and check

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.