Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal (22987 Views)

Neymar Takes Paycut And Agrees 5year Barcelona Deal / Nike Exposes Coutinho To Barcelona Deal / Breaking: Messi Signs New Barcelona Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by crowley(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Its been a long time coming grin

Lionel Messi has agreed in principle to a new deal at Barcelona, which will tie him to the La Liga club until 2021 or 2022.

Messi has only one year left on his current contract, but intends to continue under new manager Ernesto Valverde.

Spanish newspaper, Marca, reports that the 29-year-old’s pay packet will vary from year to year. With the agreement close, lawyers will draft up the contracts in the coming weeks.

Messi managed 54 goals in all competitions for Barcelona in just 52 games last season.

It was only enough for the Camp Nou side to win the Copa del Rey, as they were beaten to the league title by rivals Real Madrid and got eliminated from the Champions League by Juventus.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/06/08/messi-agrees-new-barcelona-contract/amp/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by Benjom(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2017
That Messi guy is a 'winch'. A nightmare to most defenders. Congrats to him.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2017
I have been waiting patiently for the day messi will ask my hand in marriage. because of this guy am now a football fan. barcalonia for life. i love watching football because those international star's can be very hot when running on the field. they are very handsome creatures

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by CoolFreeday(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2017
400m, man utd can pay that. Congrats to him. op, d info is not complete, tell us d details, the new pay etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2017
CoolFreeday:
400m, man utd can pay that. Congrats to him. op, d info is not complete, tell us d details, the new pay etc

LOL

1 Like

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by kolafolabi(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Watch out for FC BARCELONA next season..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by NwaAmaikpe: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2017
angry

New deal or no deal,

Ronaldo is the best.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by obembet(f): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:
I have been waiting patiently for the day messi will ask my hand in marriage. because of this guy am now a football fan. barcalonia for life. i love watching football because those international star's can be very hot when running on the field. they are very handsome creatures

Please don't give up on your dreams....

Even though Barcelona star Lionel Messi will marry Antonella Roccuzzo on June 30 in his native Rosario, he can still drop the babe for you....

You should have go for fine boy CR7, BEST IN THE WORLD

24 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by jayriginal: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2017
That's a middle finger to those who feel footballers should be nomads.

Torres, Shevchenko, to name a few practically ended their glittering careers by moving to the wrong clubs.

Even if Messi lives and dies in Barcelona, he's still the better player in the long run.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by DatLagboi(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2017
sad
Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by Talk2Bella(f): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Monopoly
Messi only shines in Barca
C-R to me is a king
followed him from Man U to Madrid
crush of life
lol

40 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by calibet(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by besticality: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Isorite
Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by Padiga: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:
You are a guy no lie.

42 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by samtee37(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Rock C-R till d end
Messi seconded to Ronaldo tongue

6 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by monaPhilz: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
kolafolabi:
i dey tell you #FORCABARCA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by thonyrule(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
This star is willing to end his career at Barcelona

2 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by wurabecca(f): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:

Your boyfriend or crushee right now.....
grin

4 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by heckymaicon(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2017
God bless RONALDO & MESSI. (G.O.A.T)

2 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by MDsambo: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:

You're thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by fabuloz1(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2017
kolafolabi:
Barcelona is still barca, nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by orijintv(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2017
G.O.A.T( GREATEST OF ALL TIMES)

13 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by dennisworld1(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2017
his new pay would be 450k pound's a week maybe. becos is buyout clause is 400million pounds. that's a life contract I guess

2 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by samtee37(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:

Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by sotall(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Messi .....the greatest footballer ever liveth....
haters can go and hug transformer

11 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Monopoly

C-R to me is a king

crush of life

lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by ifyan(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Barcelona fans will be happy for this news while Real Madrid fans will be like hmm.

We still have the best player and best manager, so no wahala joor.
Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by basty: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:

barcalonia indeed. Weldone

3 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by viki84(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Monopoly
C-R to me is a king
crush of life
lol
c
Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by dennisworld1(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Monopoly

C-R to me is a king

crush of life

lol
So Messi should leave one of the best club in the world that pays him well to a smaller club abi.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal by 0b100100111: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Make e kukuma sign life contract!

Be like say na Nou camp dem bury hin placenta!

Dude scared of failure outside Barcelona!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) / The True Meaning Of "December 26th" Boxing Day - Why Is It Called Boxing Day? / Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.